Photo

how to give people money

7 replies to this topic
gengas
  • gengas

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:07 AM

i thought if you had lots of money on you and you got killed, then the person that killed you got your money, a week ago i was holding 90k and someone killed me and took it all

i tried the same thing with my brother, withdrawing a mil and letting him kill me, but each time he would only get $400? does anyone know any viable way to give someone coins?

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:09 AM

You only drop $500 maximum, nobody took your money.

gengas
  • gengas

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:12 AM

well, considering i had something like $87k before the person ran me over, and then $0 when i spawned back, i can only assume he took the money, or the game randomly took it

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:14 AM

You can still upgrade non premium cars without tracker & give it to a friend/crew to sell

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:18 AM

well, considering i had something like $87k before the person ran me over, and then $0 when i spawned back, i can only assume he took the money, or the game randomly took it

Were you getting any "failed to save game" cloud errors at the time? 

That's the only way I've heard of people losing significant amounts of money recently.

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:21 AM

There's no way someone could get 90K by killing you. You only drop a couple hundred bucks, and pay $500 for 'hospital fees'. Even muggers are limited to 2K (which should be increased to at least 5K if you ask me). The only way to give other players more than that is by sharing cash from robbery/bounty/armored truck.

Gunslinger_GK
  • Gunslinger_GK

STRR Lieutenant

• Members
  • France

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:29 AM

You can still upgrade non premium cars without tracker & give it to a friend/crew to sell

You can't anymore, it says that the vehicule has been modified by someone else and you can't get it in LSC

On topic: you can only drop 500 max and muggers are limited to 2K.
Nobody took you 90k

supershocked
  • supershocked

King

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:31 AM

There's no way someone could get 90K by killing you. You only drop a couple hundred bucks, and pay $500 for 'hospital fees'. Even muggers are limited to 2K (which should be increased to at least 5K if you ask me). The only way to give other players more than that is by sharing cash from robbery/bounty/armored truck.

true to that, we pay lamars mugger 1k and we receive another 1k back, it should at least be 5k so we get 4k profit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users