Photo

Since the high life update will be out on May 13th, any tips to grind

194 replies to this topic
ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:14 PM Edited by One Poor Fool, 09 May 2014 - 10:19 PM.

It's just a game. You have too much time on your hands if you think owning something in this game means something. 

Its just a game yes, but it is designed to consume your time if you are going to buy an expensive car.You are not fond of this concept, so you glitch money, i accept that. But why did Rockstar design the game backwards to your liking then? Because some people like playing the game the way they designed it to be played, accept it. You are wrong to think glitching money means something...anything at all in this game.

Glitching is glitching it doesn't affect you so please stop bitching about another player having more in game money than you. Your a sad human being

Im not mad, im just as high as giraffe pussy tellin you like it is......if i was so mad you have so much money why wouldnt i just glitch it in like you do? I have youtube too u know just a few clicks away. Anyway I have more money than i will ever need for this game before the heists even come out  and the only thing you have in this game that i dont by choice is a tank.

Yes I have a sad life, but dont we all? If only i could aspire to live the billionaire GTA yolo lifestyle you live. Some day you will reflect on your own time on this earth and conclude the same, every dog has his day.

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:33 PM

It's just a game. You have too much time on your hands if you think owning something in this game means something. 

Its just a game yes, but it is designed to consume your time if you are going to buy an expensive car.You are not fond of this concept, so you glitch money, i accept that. But why did Rockstar design the game backwards to your liking then? Because some people like playing the game the way they designed it to be played, accept it. You are wrong to think glitching money means something...anything at all in this game.

Glitching is glitching it doesn't affect you so please stop bitching about another player having more in game money than you. Your a sad human being
Im not mad, im just as high as giraffe pussy tellin you like it is......if i was so mad you have so much money why wouldnt i just glitch it in like you do? I have youtube too u know just a few clicks away. Anyway I have more money than i will ever need for this game before the heists even come out  and the only thing you have in this game that i dont by choice is a tank.

Yes I have a sad life, but dont we all? If only i could aspire to live the billionaire GTA yolo lifestyle you live. Some day you will reflect on your own time on this earth and conclude the same, every dog has his day.
sounds like your butthurt to be honest because he has more fake money then you

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:43 PM

I can assure you , i could not give 2 flyin f*cks about who has more money than me, im just upholding Rockstars side of the arguement. Its not a popular one so i suppose theres not much point in supporting it.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:45 PM

I can assure you , i could not give 2 flyin f*cks about who has more money than me, im just upholding Rockstars side of the arguement. Its not a popular one so i suppose theres not much point in supporting it.

But could you give 1 laying f*ck? I like those f*cks better.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

Just a game. Who said I lived the Yolo lifestyle looks like your the one putting words in peoples mouths. Its not like I'm hacking the game changing the physics and such. I'm just getting more Fake money than you. It seems to me your angry a player gets more money than you. Calm down go outside or something.

Plus missions pay wayy too low for me and a lot of people r* will be fine. Glitches pop up in all games not just gta.

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:23 PM

Just a game. Who said I lived the Yolo lifestyle looks like your the one putting words in peoples mouths. Its not like I'm hacking the game changing the physics and such. I'm just getting more Fake money than you. It seems to me your angry a player gets more money than you. Calm down go outside or something.

Plus missions pay wayy too low for me and a lot of people r* will be fine. Glitches pop up in all games not just gta.

I just presumed you lived the yolo lifestyle, as you presumed i grind rooftop rumble.

I am not so fickle to get angry at another players fake money, i thought this would convey through my straightforward text but the opposite seems to have been achieved.

Maybe you guys are too young for this sort of stuff but ill leave you with this, it explains things alot better than i ever could... and this goes for everything...not just the game

vAW7B6g.jpg

"For when the One Great Scorer comes
To mark against your name,
He writes – not that you won or lost –
But how you played the Game."

Have a good night

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:31 AM Edited by RassO, 10 May 2014 - 12:32 AM.

I just presumed you lived the yolo lifestyle, as you presumed i grind rooftop rumble.
I am not so fickle to get angry at another players fake money, i thought this would convey through my straightforward text but the opposite seems to have been achieved.

Maybe you guys are too young for this sort of stuff but ill leave you with this, it explains things alot better than i ever could... and this goes for everything...not just the game
vAW7B6g.jpg
"For when the One Great Scorer comes
To mark against your name,
He writes not that you won or lost
But how you played the Game."
Have a good night
It seems your having a temper tantrum over a game. Are you having girlfriend problems? Insecure about penis size? Why do you take gta so seriously if your going to bitch there's a bitch and moan thread. There people will love to hear your jealousy over a game. Grow up

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:58 AM

rockstar doesn't care about you so stop worrying

bearer22
  • bearer22

Richard Tallgrass

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:24 AM

I didn't read many responses to this, I'm sure everyone said RR, all well and good if you're level 75, if below 75 and you have a Buzzard, grind Base Invaders on hard and use the Buzzard...No ammo overhead, 18750 payout, 5 minutes tops.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:27 AM

3 people...Mixed Up With Coke, 13,500 a minute.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU THINK.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:28 AM

Coveted 16X FTW

elfoam
  • elfoam

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:52 AM

About the glitched money vs earned money. The thing is playing this game (most of the time) reduces my stress levels and makes me feel good. If I had unlimited money I wouldn't play it as much or as long and that would ruin the whole point of it.

I have 5.5mil legit now and while its not a huge amount I can buy most things I want eventually. The only thing I refuse to buy is a tank, the last thing this game needs is another tank even if it was only for anti tank purposes.

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:16 AM

About the glitched money vs earned money. The thing is playing this game (most of the time) reduces my stress levels and makes me feel good. If I had unlimited money I wouldn't play it as much or as long and that would ruin the whole point of it.

I have 5.5mil legit now and while its not a huge amount I can buy most things I want eventually. The only thing I refuse to buy is a tank, the last thing this game needs is another tank even if it was only for anti tank purposes.

thats stupid that's like saying nazis wouldn't use American guns just because .. Of course they'll use the superior weapons

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:36 PM

I'm with you on the glitched thing, but as far as a tank goes...

I remember saying on this forum many moons ago that I didn't want or need a tank, much like you.

But then I bought one...and let me just say...going on a 5 star rampage against N.O.O.S.E and Cops, is f*cking great.

I don't spawn camp players as most times I'm in crew/invite/friend only sessions...I save my wrath for the NPCs.

If you ever get enough pretend money together, I highly recommend a tank.

• BamaGoodfella likes this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Proud Advocate for GTA Online Map Additions

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:17 PM

So has this topic turned into an argument against glitching and vice-versa?

Hmmm....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users