Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:04 AM

I've been doing races since the double money ended and I've made over 200k

.R3b3L
  • .R3b3L

Ambitious, but terrible.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:37 AM

Most glitches are easy, quick, lots of $$$ the satisfaction of earning everything legit is ironic.

f*ck off you cheating prick. Play the game as it was intended or gtfo....

• Madara1224 and The7thOne like this

Original Sin
  • Original Sin

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:39 AM

Races, death matches and survivals have the replay option.  But missions never did.

The first week, yes, missions did. I spammed enough Violent Duct to know lol.

notgonlie
  • notgonlie

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:43 AM Edited by notgonlie, 10 May 2014 - 04:05 AM.

they need better ways to make moneyyy

.R3b3L
  • .R3b3L

Ambitious, but terrible.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:51 AM

why did rockstar cut rooftop rumble pay lower?
they really gotta squeeze that little extra money out of everyone. cant let people have fun without spending hours upon hours of the same bullsh*t??? did they do the math of how long it takes to make decent money + ammo, bills, car fixing etc. nobody got time for that

If $18,750 doesn't cover your ammo, bills and car fixing etc. from playing RR, then your playing it wrong. RR shouldn't cost you any more than $1000 including armour / explosives / bullets and crashes.

• BamaGoodfella likes this

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:13 AM Edited by elfoam, 09 May 2014 - 10:14 AM.

You can safely do RR firing single shots from a MG or even a pistol from the back of the building. No need for armour or explosives. In fact instruct any passengers not to shoot on the drive because it spooks the traffic and makes my job 10x harder.

It makes me cringe when they throw random stickies at everyone, $600 wasted for nothing..

In fact I've thought about trying to play GTA without ever buying ammo, I'm sure its totally possible.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:42 AM

What else are we meant to do until Watch Dogs is released?

Just play GTA Online. Waiting, impatiently until Watch Dogs is out.

Rooftop Rumble Online is boring as f**k now.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:07 AM

Then play another game...you have 1000's of choices... LITERALLY.
  • Madara1224 likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:14 AM

I'm bored of rolling solo.  Join any mission via the quick job option via the phone and it's always the same rubbish.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:16 AM

I'm bored of rolling solo.  Join any mission via the quick job option via the phone and it's always the same rubbish.

Find a friend.
  • Madara1224 likes this

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:18 AM

dont worry I'm sure many people did, you guys should be proud kids are around because 85% of the online community is kids

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:23 AM

I play in a mature crew and thankfully dont run across many kids.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:35 AM

Find a friend.

I don't know anyone who plays GTA anymore.  They're either on XboxOne or PS3 playing CoD.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:42 AM

Find a friend.

I don't know anyone who plays GTA anymore.  They're either on XboxOne or PS3 playing CoD.

If you are mature and sincere about being interested in the game I am in a very good crew...

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:06 PM

This thread over in gang chat might be worth a shot.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:09 PM

Thanks, but I'll likely be playing less or stopping altogether soon.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:19 PM

Good luck.

Madara1224
  • Madara1224

The Cold One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:31 PM

Good luck.

what he said.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:34 PM

why did rockstar cut rooftop rumble pay lower?
they really gotta squeeze that little extra money out of everyone. cant let people have fun without spending hours upon hours of the same bullsh*t??? did they do the math of how long it takes to make decent money + ammo, bills, car fixing etc. nobody got time for that

If $18,750 doesn't cover your ammo, bills and car fixing etc. from playing RR, then your playing it wrong. RR shouldn't cost you any more than $1000 including armour / explosives / bullets and crashes.

I spend 1k on the helicopter and $48 on ammo.

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:36 PM

I've done the timing, and I've done the math. A 16x Coveted playlist is the fastest way to make money while solo.
If you have 3 or more people, Mixed Up With Coke is the fastest after that. But only if everyone is in a private session, and the designated Host is quick starting the mission (preferably have the mission bookmarked and can quickly access it from the Map).

If you'd like help with Coveted, let me know. I can teach you how to complete a 16x playlist in under an hour. At $288,000 an hour, with little ammo expenditure, it ain't too shabby.

Mixed up with Coke with a Buzzard can be done solo faster than Coveted and generate more cash per hour, I've done it over 20 times in an hour for $300K+. The RP on MUWC isnt bad either

I dont even bother with taking out the NPC's on the other side from where the Cargobob lands,  I take out everyone on that side, get in the bob, grab the container and I am out of there,  yes, you take on a lot of gunfire, but if you dont screw around trying to pick up the container, you can get out of there without the cargobob going down

Agreed, guy on hill by Granger and 6 guys at bottom, shotgun Bob pilot. all you need to shoot. That's why a 2nd player is no faster in Coveted

You have to do it right though or 2 guys by the container will also chase you up the hill.

PROTIP: get in the passenger door of the Bob while the pilot exits. Rotate the Bob left as you take off to stagger the pilot so he can't jack you. Done right, the Bob is only on the ground for 3 seconds.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:03 PM

Lulz I knew some legit player would insult me over glitching. Smh............ kids these days

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:07 PM

Some people have mentioned this before, but using rooftop as freeroam isn't a terrible way to make a few bucks. You can go after civilians and no cops. Oddly, the civilians in RR seem to pay out much better (and more consistently) than those in free roam.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:08 PM

Most glitches are easy, quick, lots of $$$ the satisfaction of earning everything legit is ironic.

How is only playing RR playing the game as intended? Dumbass what are you in 5th grade?

luisniko
  • luisniko

Darky Souls and Bloodybornie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:09 PM

Play RR alone/with friends.

Or if you have 2 mils+, just stop worrying about money and have fun by joining DM or Contact Mission. Don't join Race. It's low paid and seeing rammers isn't good for your health.

Crimie Marston
  • Crimie Marston

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:16 PM

How is only playing RR playing the game as intended? Dumbass what are you in 5th grade?

You like to put words in peoples mouths, at no stage have any of us claimed to grind rooftop rumble constantly, this is just your presumption because you think if you dont glitch money you must be grinding rooftop rumble.

Now that you cant use rooftop rumble as a defensive weapon in this arguement, how about you stop being a babydick smallballs and stop looking for admiration and praise for bypassing and exploiting Rockstars money system, which some of us enjoy the restrictions of....just as much as you enjoy the liberation from such ....this point of the arguement does not seem to compute with you.

I have to say, there are members of this forum who could argue your side of the story a hundred times better than you are. 

The reason I dont glitch money is the same reason why governments in real economies dont just print money for the poor & starving so they arent poor anymore, it makes the currency worthless, it makes a Z type worth $0 because i can buy and sell it and buy again at any time, this might be good for a nownownow sugarbaby like yourself but I prefer for things in this game to actually mean something, because thats the way I like to play the game I paid for.

And just to reiterate , I dont grind rooftop rumble and you will not find this presentation of English in the 5th grade.....so .....thoughts? Rebuttal?

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:04 PM Edited by Kaber, 09 May 2014 - 09:04 PM.

I play the game as I intend.  That is the intended way to play the game.  You're not the boss of me.

Taylo
  • Taylo

Waddup doe?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:07 PM

Confirmed by Rockstar: http://socialclub.ro...xt-Week-Tuesday

Was just wondering if you guys have any tips to grind for a long amount of time.

Mixed up with Coke 1:30 $13,500, Rooftop Rumble 18,750 4:00. The choice is yours. 

• The7thOne likes this

.R3b3L
  • .R3b3L

Ambitious, but terrible.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:18 PM

Can you please point out to me where i said "only play RR" anywhere.

And you're calling me a dumbass? 

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:22 PM

You like to put words in peoples mouths, at no stage have any of us claimed to grind rooftop rumble constantly, this is just your presumption because you think if you dont glitch money you must be grinding rooftop rumble.

Now that you cant use rooftop rumble as a defensive weapon in this arguement, how about you stop being a babydick smallballs and stop looking for admiration and praise for bypassing and exploiting Rockstars money system, which some of us enjoy the restrictions of....just as much as you enjoy the liberation from such ....this point of the arguement does not seem to compute with you.

I have to say, there are members of this forum who could argue your side of the story a hundred times better than you are. 

The reason I dont glitch money is the same reason why governments in real economies dont just print money for the poor & starving so they arent poor anymore, it makes the currency worthless, it makes a Z type worth $0 because i can buy and sell it and buy again at any time, this might be good for a nownownow sugarbaby like yourself but I prefer for things in this game to actually mean something, because thats the way I like to play the game I paid for.

And just to reiterate , I dont grind rooftop rumble and you will not find this presentation of English in the 5th grade.....so .....thoughts? Rebuttal?

It's just a game. You have too much time on your hands if you think owning something in this game means something. Plus your jumping straight to insults meaning you know you have no place in this argument. Glitching is glitching it doesn't affect you so please stop bitching about another player having more in game money than you. Your a sad human being

LurkingLurker
  • LurkingLurker

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:29 PM

well i rather not give to much away otherwise rockstar might patch it... but there is an area in railyard survival that gives you a 90-95 percent survival rate.. its fast and way easier then boneyard... been usin that since double rp/$ weekend.. 1.8 mill so far....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users