Since the high life update will be out on May 13th, any tips to grind

194 replies to this topic
am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:52 PM

I'm trying to play for fun seeing as I've got plenty of cash.  Kinda struggling now seeing as broke ass greedy grinding fools have killed the game.

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:21 PM

slightly off topic but I found this in the comments of the high life date post on the news wire, not official by any means but has some thought into price predictions

"I PREDICT THAT THE PRICES WILL BE AROUND THE SAME BOUNDARIES AS THEY HAVE BEEN IN PREVIOUS AND THEY SEEM FAIR DON'T YOU THINK.

Huntley S - Between 100,000 and 200,000 $ -- Matches Alpha's Range
Massacro - Between 350,000 and 500,000 $ -- Matches Jester's Range
Zentorno - Between 500,000 and 700,000 $ -- Matches Turismo R and most other sport cars Range
Dinka Thrust - Between 10,000 and 20,000 $ -- Either matches current most expensive or beats it.

Bullpup Rifle - Between 12,000 and 17,000 $ -- Matches Special Carbine

Apartment 1 - Around 300,000 $
Apartment 2 - Around 325,000 $
Apartment 3 - Around 350,000 $
Apartment 4 - Around 400,000 $
Apartment 5 - Around 500,000 $

The prices would be because they would have 10 car garages and new interior so they wouldn't be cheap. they would be aimed for mid to high range apartments.

THIS IS ALL A PREDICTION THROUGH RESEARCH A HELPFUL GUIDE TO SHOW YOU HOW TO USE YOUR MONEY BEST :)"

Dayum. Props to you. Now, if I do some math, I can calculate how much money I'll need.

Don't hold me to it, it's just a randomer from the comments! Glad I could sorta help
  • The7thOne likes this

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:26 PM

slightly off topic but I found this in the comments of the high life date post on the news wire, not official by any means but has some thought into price predictions

"I PREDICT THAT THE PRICES WILL BE AROUND THE SAME BOUNDARIES AS THEY HAVE BEEN IN PREVIOUS AND THEY SEEM FAIR DON'T YOU THINK.

Huntley S - Between 100,000 and 200,000 $ -- Matches Alpha's Range
Massacro - Between 350,000 and 500,000 $ -- Matches Jester's Range
Zentorno - Between 500,000 and 700,000 $ -- Matches Turismo R and most other sport cars Range
Dinka Thrust - Between 10,000 and 20,000 $ -- Either matches current most expensive or beats it.

Bullpup Rifle - Between 12,000 and 17,000 $ -- Matches Special Carbine

Apartment 1 - Around 300,000 $
Apartment 2 - Around 325,000 $
Apartment 3 - Around 350,000 $
Apartment 4 - Around 400,000 $
Apartment 5 - Around 500,000 $

The prices would be because they would have 10 car garages and new interior so they wouldn't be cheap. they would be aimed for mid to high range apartments.

THIS IS ALL A PREDICTION THROUGH RESEARCH A HELPFUL GUIDE TO SHOW YOU HOW TO USE YOUR MONEY BEST :)"

Dayum. Props to you. Now, if I do some math, I can calculate how much money I'll need.

Don't hold me to it, it's just a randomer from the comments! Glad I could sorta help

The jester is 250k not 350.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:39 PM

We're going to try a new mission for "grinding" Mixed up with Coke.

If you have six people. Two go straight away to the spawn points for the cement trucks...while the other four can kill and blow up the two cement trucks at the site.

Supposedly you can finish the mission in less than a minute, with no monologue from Madrazzo.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Help, I'm steppin' into the Twilight Zone!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:21 AM

What else are we meant to do until Watch Dogs is released?

Just play GTA Online. Waiting, impatiently until Watch Dogs is out.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:39 AM

elfoam
  • elfoam

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:52 AM

Mixed up with coke in under a minute sounds promising. I wonder what's the time on it solo with a buzzard..

Probably the fastest solo way is Coveted x 16 with a buzzard. Its terribly inneficient solo but still slightly faster than RR once you take loading into account. With two helpers I believe you could do each round of coveted in under 3 minutes no problem.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:54 AM

Oh cool! A new money glitch! Read my previous posts about money glitches. You'll notice I have a different opinion on money glitches.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:55 AM

Ok you grinders grind RR and get around 18k each time?
Glitching gets you 600k every 2Minutes at tops. I don't see how you people grind for hours only getting 18k I tried it once and gave up along with my friends.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:01 AM

Ok you grinders grind RR and get around 18k each time?
Glitching gets you 600k every 2Minutes at tops. I don't see how you people grind for hours only getting 18k I tried it once and gave up along with my friends.

Maybe some of us like grinding and don't want to take the risk of getting all of the money taken away and getting our stats reset. Maybe there's a sense of accomplishment that us grinders like.

• BamaGoodfella likes this

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:09 AM

You won't get your money taken away or your stats reset its foolish to think that. If you play it smart you have no worries.

Grinding RR is the same as glitching doing the same thing over and over again, abusing the system.

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:32 AM Edited by One Poor Fool, 09 May 2014 - 06:56 AM.

To all the money glitchers out there...just play the game the way Rockstar wanted you to....glitching money because its easy is in my eyes the equivelant of using the invincibility cheat in singleplayer, or skipping a SP mission because you failed 3 times....or using a tank in freeroam because you cant shoot, its simply just takin the easy way out.

If you want to have loads of money in the game without putting in any effort(and by "effort" i dont mean grinding RR)..there are cashcards to purchase.....you can of course glitch more money than a cashcard will give you, but i still have some respect for Rockstar afterall these years, I could rob money from my grannies purse aswell while she wasnt looking but i wouldnt do that either.

• BamaGoodfella and The7thOne like this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:53 AM

You won't get your money taken away or your stats reset its foolish to think that. If you play it smart you have no worries.

Grinding RR is the same as glitching doing the same thing over and over again, abusing the system.

I wouldn't consider grinding RR "Abusing" the system. In fact, Rockstar themselves said it's a legit way of getting money. You aren't breaking the game with RR, you're getting money be legit means. Unlike you glitchers out there.

We're going to try a new mission for "grinding" Mixed up with Coke.

If you have six people. Two go straight away to the spawn points for the cement trucks...while the other four can kill and blow up the two cement trucks at the site.

Supposedly you can finish the mission in less than a minute, with no monologue from Madrazzo.

So no "No Patricia, no! I'm playing golf, golf! Fore! You're being hysterical. It's the menopause again, that never happened! I'm afraid I cannot be spoken to like that! No, no! Golf I tell you!" "Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I love you, in an appropriate way, I mean. If I didn't, you would be dead of course!" His dialogue was pretty funny, though.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:17 AM

Have some respect for R* you grinders constantly do RR how is that respectful? 2 or 3 times is ok but you guys do it constantly. How respectful is it of R* to nerf rp/$ payouts it's there fault we're glitching.

Not everyone likes grinding nor has the time. People have different ways of making $$$.

elfoam
  • elfoam

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:21 AM

Not meaning this in an abusive way but what a load of sh*t. The game entitles you to do any mission you want whenever you want. If you can tolerate it, then do it. Its not easy.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:22 AM

Have some respect for R* you grinders constantly do RR how is that respectful? 2 or 3 times is ok but you guys do it constantly. How respectful is it of R* to nerf rp/$ payouts it's there fault we're glitching.

Not everyone likes grinding nor has the time. People have different ways of making $$$.

Yes, not everyone, but some people don't want to do glitches, myself included. Maybe we like the satisfaction of getting everything legit. Sure, it might be time consuming, but, you know.

• BamaGoodfella likes this

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:29 AM

Most glitches are easy, quick, lots of $$$ the satisfaction of earning everything legit is ironic.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:32 AM

Most glitches are easy, quick, lots of $$$ the satisfaction of earning everything legit is ironic.

Yes, but it's not fun just earning 5 million dollars within 5 hours because of a glitch.

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:34 AM

If you play the game enough there is no need for grinding/cheating/cash cards, Ill agree with many people and say RR is ruining the game as its the only mission that people play, but playing the game as was intended and doing the "jobs" is not grinding, its the game you paid for and the concept Rockstar promoted. I mean if there was no money system or economy like there was in GTA IV these same people would complain

Carlover325
  • Carlover325

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:36 AM Edited by Carlover325, 09 May 2014 - 07:43 AM.

How is it abusing the system?  If R* didn't want us doing the mission over and over, they would put a timer before being able to do the mission again.  

I think it's funny how you are condoning glitching, because it's faster and easier to make tons of money in a very short period of time. and telling people they shouldn't grind RR because it's "abusing the system".

And if R* wanted to, they could definitely reset player money and stats.  They can see when players are making massive amounts of money in a short amount of time.  Will they?  Probably not.  But they definitely can.

But I really don't care if people want to glitch their money, it doesn't affect me.  

I never really had tons of money in the game except when there were hackers giving out billions.  It got boring having all the cash all the time.  I actually enjoy having no money in the game.  Because I can destroy griefing player's personal vehicles without having to pay for their insurance.

• Madara1224 and The7thOne like this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:37 AM

How is it abusing the system?  If R* didn't want us doing the mission over and over, they would put a timer before being able to do the mission again.  

I think it's funny how you are condoning glitching, because it's faster and easier to make tons of money in a very short period of time. and telling people they shouldn't grind RR because it's "abusing the system".

And if R* wanted to, they could definitely reset player money and stats.  They can see when players are making massive amounts of money in a short amount of time.  Will they?  Probably not.  But they definitely can.

This.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:38 AM

Actually today i earned 5mill in 18Minutes. Having a lot of $$$ is fun you get to actually enjoy the game instead of grinding 24/7. I now currently have 28Mill and I've been buying cars like crazy it gives me a feel of the billionaire days.

Infact an hour ago. Me and my 4 friends had a massive shootout whoever lost had to remove each and every vehicle from their garage.

My point is glitching $$$ makes the game fun and that's what games are made for

PJ-147
  • PJ-147

qotd

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:40 AM

Mixed up with coke in under a minute sounds promising. I wonder what's the time on it solo with a buzzard..

Probably the fastest solo way is Coveted x 16 with a buzzard. Its terribly inneficient solo but still slightly faster than RR once you take loading into account. With two helpers I believe you could do each round of coveted in under 3 minutes no problem.

I played Mixed Up With Coke solo a lot during the 2x weekend and after some practice i averaged it around 5 minutes, but i'm sure there are players that can do it faster.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:41 AM

Actually today i earned 5mill in 18Minutes. Having a lot of $$$ is fun you get to actually enjoy the game instead of grinding 24/7. I now currently have 28Mill and I've been buying cars like crazy it gives me a feel of the billionaire days.

Infact an hour ago. Me and my 4 friends had a massive shootout whoever lost had to remove each and every vehicle from their garage.

My point is glitching $$$ makes the game fun and that's what games are made for

Glitching is fun? That's what a game's for? Wow. You must be one of those glitchers who are just lazy to grind RR.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:44 AM

You grinders grinded so bad they removed the replay option. I don't like grinding simple as that especially in GTA. Getting cash quick is what I want and that's exactly what I get.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:47 AM

You grinders grinded so bad they removed the replay option. I don't like grinding simple as that especially in GTA. Getting cash quick is what I want and that's exactly what I get.

They removed the replay option because it cause server lag. Could you imagine people finishing RR, then going to the replay screen, yet they're in a lobby, and then hitting replay, only to leave the lobby, then more people join and leave, and vice versa, you see my point? Us grinders didn't make them take out replay, it was causing server lag.

Carlover325
  • Carlover325

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:48 AM

Missions never had the replay option.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:51 AM

Missions never had the replay option.

I'm pretty sure they had it, and still do to this day. Some of them don't have it anymore, the most popular mission(s).

Carlover325
  • Carlover325

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:53 AM

Races, death matches and survivals have the replay option.  But missions never did.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

Races, death matches and survivals have the replay option.  But missions never did.

Nevermind. I could have sworn missions did, though,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users