• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:10 AM

Hello, so my first site suggestion I thought of when following a topic of my own, and I've noticed when following a topic you get emails when people reply. I've no idea if there's an option to get a notification instead of an email, so if there is I apologise.

My suggestion would be something similar to this, however the site it is taken from is copyrighted, so an exact copy would be out of the question.

TYC432S.jpg

It works basically as a list of topics you are tracking, the topics are listed and you can click them and it will take you to said topic.

I know there is an existing topic tracking system but I and I'm sure other users are after ease of access and how easy it is to use. I welcome any feedback positive or negative.

Thanks.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:25 AM

About emails, when you edit your profile, go to Notification Options. There you can choose to receive a notification instead of an email if someone replies to a topic you're following.

ArchKnight
  • ArchKnight

Dodge Chargerô

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:30 AM

Go to Control panel » Settings » Notification Options.

Under the Topics & Posts section, select the checkbox for email under your preferred options. Then save your changes.

J6SzcsK.png

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:56 PM

Thanks for the help guys. Your opinions on the suggestion would be helpful also.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:31 PM

The option to view all of your subscribed topics already exists. You just click the Dropbox with your username on it in the top right corner and then click, "Content I follow"
  • ky1e1792 likes this

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:52 PM

The option to view all of your subscribed topics already exists. You just click the Dropbox with your username on it in the top right corner and then click, "Content I follow"

My apologies, I've never noticed this. I guess my suggestion is no longer valid then.

Thanks for the help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users