Quantcast

» «
Photo

This game is awesome, but there is one major problem...

4 replies to this topic
Lemingas1
  • Lemingas1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:49 PM

... lack of pedestrians. The streets in VCS are pretty much always empty. The traffic is alright; can't say the same about pedestrians. The original Vice city didn't had this problem, so why this one does? I don't know, it kinda makes the game sometimes lifeless for me. How do you feel about this?

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:25 AM

It's a PSP game, it is because of the limitations. I dont know if you're on PSP or PS2, but I believe that is the reason. They added much, but had to remove something to make room.

Khan96
  • Khan96

Mafia Never Forgets

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:34 PM

... lack of pedestrians. The streets in VCS are pretty much always empty. The traffic is alright; can't say the same about pedestrians. The original Vice city didn't had this problem, so why this one does? I don't know, it kinda makes the game sometimes lifeless for me. How do you feel about this?

Is your game an orginal disc or a copy in the memory card?

A Memory card copy VCS has a problem like this. No pedestrians, sometimes no traffic, only few cabbies.

Lemingas1
  • Lemingas1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:58 PM

Is your game an orginal disc or a copy in the memory card?

A Memory card copy VCS has a problem like this. No pedestrians, sometimes no traffic, only few cabbies.

I have PSN (PS2 port) version of the game.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Ȼha!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:42 AM

It's your save game. VCS has some sort of bug that sometimes after a mission it just doesn't load the npc vehicles & peds.

It's quite uncommon though. If your progress is not that far & the lack of "life" around you irks you, just load up a new one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users