uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • Scotland
  • Best Official Gang 2014 [Feroci]

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:10 PM

Sorry guys, being busy.

Those who PM'ed me, should have their mods up by now. From now on, if you need help let me know in this topic as I'll checking regularly.

EDIT: All screens are up as well.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:17 PM Edited by oksa8, 15 July 2012 - 09:12 AM.

I understand you are busy, but still... I'm impatient person. smile.gif

So I sent a ticket about my mod, Window Crash, asking for it to be removed. I think it's total piece of crap and why I ever bothered creating and releasing that buggy mod...

And, I've uploaded two mods, another five days ago and another few minutes ago, here and here.

And noticed the discussion about "trusted members", I always had my group as "Modders" but about half a year ago I got in "trusted" group, and few weeks ago it got removed. I don't know how indra p still got it when others don't. tounge2.gif

@uNi

The man. icon14.gif

uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • Scotland
  • Best Official Gang 2014 [Feroci]

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:27 AM

Mod deleted, and the other two have been approved. icon14.gif

indo_14
  • indo_14

Then and Now is Different

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:04 AM

uNi, where the other moderators? are they lazy?
anyway approve mine "new graffitti tags"

goldfishy
  • goldfishy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:05 PM

everytime i try to go to gta garage it sais you need to confirm your account and i tihnk its a old one but i cnat log out of it cuz it wont let me go to the site : / it redirects me to gtanet.net and it wont quit , i had to make a new account because my old one was hacked and it wont let me go to the sites homepage or anything please help me! quick! cryani.gif angry.gif send me a email to help me fix this please [email protected]

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:49 AM

Clear the cache of your browser and try again.

MIKON8ERISBACK
  • MIKON8ERISBACK

My real name is Michael. #FACT.

• Members

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:44 PM

This mod has been up for the past week and files and screenshots that have been uploaded still haven't appeared online. The same thing goes for many other mods on GTAGarage.com uploaded in the past couple of weeks. Does anyone know what's going on?

Chanse_Combs
  • Chanse_Combs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:43 PM

hi my mods screenshots arent being uploaded can someone approve them? http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=21366

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

@MIKON8ERISBACK Be patient, man. They are busy with their own life and also with the development of the site.
@indo They have their own life, dude and they aren't lazy either.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:26 PM

On GTAGARAGE there are at least more then 100 thats been waiting to be accepted to the site. This one catches my eye: http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=20157

And its been waiting since april.

Jack
  • Jack

GTA Wanted Level

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:49 PM

What about this one:
http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=20100
mad.gif

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Saturday, Aug 4 2012, 14:26)
On GTAGARAGE there are at least more then 100 thats been waiting to be accepted to the site. This one catches my eye: http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=20157

And its been waiting since april.

So when will this be resolved?

Ryan
  • Ryan

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:09 PM

You posted like 6 hours ago. Give it time.

Staff are discussing possible solutions to the GTAGarage problem.

Chanse_Combs
  • Chanse_Combs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:47 PM

my mods been posted for awhile and the screenshots havent been approved http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=21366

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Chanse_Combs @ Monday, Aug 6 2012, 22:47)
my mods been posted for awhile and the screenshots havent been approved http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=21366

Be patient, homie. You uploaded the mod only last week and there's more people who are waiting for their mod to be approved having uploaded months ago. Don't worry, you'll get an answer from an admin soon.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:03 AM

Have a look at my mods:
RIOT
Speedometer
they are also awaiting approval !!

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:27 AM

Almost everyone has that problem (thanks to god i haven't),some members realased their mods 3-4 months ago and still they haven't approved. Be patient,they will approve. icon14.gif

MIKON8ERISBACK
  • MIKON8ERISBACK

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:46 PM

As time goes by their workload is only going to increase when the problem is fixed. I have released one mod and I have a couple others on the table.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:56 AM

I agree. There has to be something done, get few temporary led-by's to help fix the approval of all these waiting mods, after that it shouldn't be too hard to check new files. But if nothing is done, it's just stacking more and more.

And ehh, got few mods updated... smile.gif

MIKON8ERISBACK
  • MIKON8ERISBACK

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:20 PM

All their doing is creating more work for themselves. They've claimed to be discussing a solution for at least the past few months. If they don't care, all their doing is hurting themselves.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:22 PM

This is gonna be annoying. I want to download some mods (today i wanted this) and i can't,how long we'll wait?

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

Why don't they add some new moderators who are mostly online it will help them to sort the mess out i guess.My mods are still not online.

indo_14
  • indo_14

Then and Now is Different

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (arijitsen @ Saturday, Aug 11 2012, 23:27)
Why don't they add some new moderators who are mostly online it will help them to sort the mess out i guess.My mods are still not online.

i agree with this, look at someone's mod, one mod with one year, is that enough???!!! angry.gif

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (AnDReJ98 @ Saturday, Aug 11 2012, 12:22)
This is gonna be annoying. I want to download some mods (today i wanted this) and i can't,how long we'll wait?

You can find the download link here in the topic:
http://gtaforums.com...howtopic=490283

GTASA-Pilot
  • GTASA-Pilot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:31 PM

Seriously, I'm one of many other people who are waiting for some mods to be approved because I really need the mods I am waiting for. Why don't they just disable the approval function and let the modders upload their mods without to wait for their mods to be approved?
And if they would let me become a moderator for gtagarage I would accept that to approve mods. I wan't to be a moderator because I am tired of this big problem!

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

I know for that topic and all,but i can't download anything from these links they're broken. So i'm waiting for GTAGarage.

Luke
  • Luke

suckmyrocket

• None

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (GTASA-Pilot @ Sunday, Aug 12 2012, 18:31)
Seriously, I'm one of many other people who are waiting for some mods to be approved because I really need the mods I am waiting for. Why don't they just disable the approval function and let the modders upload their mods without to wait for their mods to be approved?
And if they would let me become a moderator for gtagarage I would accept that to approve mods. I wan't to be a moderator because I am tired of this big problem!

What you seem to have missed, is that during the course of today:
  • 268 support requests were handled and responded to
  • 84 new mods were reviewed
  • 500+ screenshots were approved
  • 839 files were approved for download
...this includes those of your friends, which you've PMed me twice about during the course of the day with identical messages. And then posted in here. Of course, I'd have been able to approve and handle more if I hadn't had to read the latter PM and the quoted post, or write this response.

@AnDReJ98: I've returned a query to the mod author regarding some of the files uploaded, however in the short term I've approved the files anyway.

edit: I should point out, we do intend to do something about the backlog that developed to prevent it in the future. Over the coming week I'll try whittle it down though.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:29 PM

Thanks a lot man. I needed that mod too much because i think that mod could do job better than San Vice,place is in Vice City...Thanks!

indraCG
  • indraCG

3d Modeller

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (Luke @ Sunday, Aug 12 2012, 18:08)

...this includes those of your friends, which you've PMed me twice about during the course of the day with identical messages. And then posted in here. Of course, I'd have been able to approve and handle more if I hadn't had to read the latter PM and the quoted post, or write this response.

@AnDReJ98: I've returned a query to the mod author regarding some of the files uploaded, however in the short term I've approved the files anyway.

edit: I should point out, we do intend to do something about the backlog that developed to prevent it in the future. Over the coming week I'll try whittle it down though.

thats good...but you cant just approve anything like a robot..as i remember i already report this stolen mod and also some other mods that sumbitted by this member...i can said most of all mods by this member are stolen..but now all of them got approved...

Ryan
  • Ryan

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (indra p @ Sunday, Aug 12 2012, 22:54)
QUOTE (Luke @ Sunday, Aug 12 2012, 18:08)

thats good...but you cant just approve anything like a robot

Maybe it's the fact that he's an administrator, but something tell's me that Luke know's how to do his job without your directions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users