Quantcast

» «
Photo

High Life update - Coming May 13th

1,753 replies to this topic
TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:02 PM

I went into passive before someone put a bounty on me and stood in a boat doing this.

tumblr_lsvw5c2lGy1qbp02i.gif

• Affalterbach likes this

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:10 PM

Can we teleport cars between the 2 garages?

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:12 PM

now i have to go to school.
Hopefully everything will be fixed until i'll return. :)

I though this game was for +18

i have to go to pre-school now.  but when i get done with my milk and cookies, i'm logging into gtao and I will whup all your asses with my tank.  you bunch of boogerheads.   :p

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

Can we teleport cars between the 2 garages?

Tried it and yes its possible.

DoctahWong
  • DoctahWong

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:30 PM

I've just bought Del Perro one,it's really a relaxing apt after a hard day.Rockstar wants us to feel the business life in this update.The new apts make people feel like they are partying after a long,hard week,modern interiors,cool city views.Tinsel one has a large city view,a friend got it.I wonder how the Integrity one is.My Del Perro apt is still looking to the nearest towers but it's also seeing the ferris wheel,cool apt,really liked it

Here is Del Perro one :

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Not a bad view, was hoping it'd be a bit more above it. But will probably buy it so I won't have to drive all the way to Tinsel to my garage at Cypress Flats(?) near the LSC.

GTKING1st
  • GTKING1st

HFLT/DMWL

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:53 PM

if only the new tinsel, was my current tinsel..,

3.125 hrs to do till im free to update >.<

BigBiff
  • BigBiff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

Bought the Richards Majestic new apartment. I regret it the moment I stepped inside the apartment. You got a big building blocking the view.
This becomes even more stupid when you got the beach/ocean to the right, and the golf course to the left. Why did they chose to have the windows pointing towards the only side with a big building on it?

Now I know why they added the face palm action in the game...

0_0.jpg

Thus why its not the most expensive.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

I'll rustle your jimmies if you give me some sugar ;)

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:20 PM Edited by BigJoe_1, 13 May 2014 - 07:23 PM.

Out of all the gaming companies Rockstar is my favorite but, and as selfish as this is going to sound but this has been said quite a few times and IMO it is correct for most of it, This DLC is complete crap except the ability to own two apartments and the new player mood system that I like :D, the Zentorno although it's supposed to be based off the Veneno has got to be the most ugly car in the game despite it not even being a day old, the front was already quite ugly and now that we've seen the back it's twice as ugly, it's supposed to be based off of three other cars and they still gave it the Veneno's rear, WHY?

The Massacro is just a Rapid GT and a Cabonizzare mixed together it's supposed to be a Vanquish yet part of it resembles a Ferrari, when did British and Italian cars begin to look alike? The Thrust looks like a sporty version of the bagger without the saddle bags, don't get me wrong I would love another chopper particularly one from TLAD but not if it's branded as a Dinka (The in game version of Honda). I bought the Zentorno solely for it's performance and some of it's customization options but that's it everything else makes it look like a tron car or that should be in Saints Row particularly  due to the horrific rear lights, I was going to buy the Thrust and Massacro but after seeing the lack of Originality and the feel that I was expecting them to give off I quickly changed my mind.

To sum up I think this DLC was the most over hyped one yet but not the most dissapointing one yet, for me that was the business update when I thought the Jester was going to be the old Jester (Toyota Supra MKIV) and not a completely different car with the same name. It's qute obvious that not much effort was put into the new vehicles particularly the Massacro but since it was free I wasn't expecting 100% of he aspects of it to be amazing, I'd say it's about 50/50 the good being the Ability to own 2 properties and the new state of mind settings that seperates the a##hole players from the good ones.

I know it's too early to pressure Rockstar for another DLC and I know not to but just in case a worst one gets suggested first heres a link to another forum that IMO has the best ideas for a future DLC that may well come, hopefully in the next 5 months if we send emails now. I say 5 months because wee all know rushed work is never the best and I would rather wait 5 months for a good DLC than wait 1 month for a mediocre and dismal DLC, please click the link and leave your opinion in the forum, BTW the guy who made the forum IMO should recieve most of the credit if the DLC gets made since the list was all made by him when the forum was first started.

Anthropomorphic
  • Anthropomorphic

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:20 PM

The new Richards Majestic apt 2 has the same view as apt 4,the only difference is its interior.My apt 51 is really great,open view of beach and golf course,I'll post photos here in the next minutes

How's it going with the photos? ;)

Jeffers123
  • Jeffers123

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:24 PM Edited by Jeffers123, 13 May 2014 - 07:24 PM.

Where's this gold chrome colour that was definitely coming? Oh wait... It was some bullsh*t that someone come out with just because it's in the files somewhere everyone just assumed it was coming with the high life update! All a bunch of jokers and is the exact reason you shouldn't listen to a word these YouTube wankers and the rest say. People like you lot is why they make more and more videos filling people with bullsh*t, makes me laugh.
  • serpentoflight, robboy18 and GTA4131 like this

Heffe707
  • Heffe707

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:26 PM

I'm thinking Tinsel Towers might be the one for me. sh*t, I might move completely out of Eclipse and go for Del Perro. I only like it because the money glitch works there, but it's whatever since I can farm RR for what I need.

Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:27 PM

Where's this gold chrome colour that was definitely coming? Oh wait... It was some bullsh*t that someone come out with just because it's in the files somewhere everyone just assumed it was coming with the high life update! All a bunch of jokers and is the exact reason you shouldn't listen to a word these YouTube wankers and the rest say. People like you lot is why they make more and more videos filling people with bullsh*t, makes me laugh.

It's in the games coding though, as is the Jetpack. It'll be added eventually.

But I agree, youtubers are always full of sh*t.

The photo of the Stinger also has a gold colour I haven't seen before.

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you wed both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:04 PM

^ yeah I noticed that sh*tstained stinger

Jeffers123
  • Jeffers123

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:50 AM

im pretty sure gold is already available by doing stunt jumps... or am i missing something ? 

Correct, but the gold color that is currently in the game bears no resemblance at all to being gold. The Gold color coming with the High Life Update and which will be available for a $1,000,000 is going to probably be a Gold color over chrome and will actually look like gold.

Take this c*nt for instance, talking absolute sh*t when he doesn't know what was coming out for the update apart from what rockstar told us. When are people going to stop making bollocks up, why can't people work off facts anymore? There will of been loads of people disappointed about no gold because of wankers like this guy.

Also, I know it's in the coding as is a load of other stuff, that doesn't mean it was definitely coming with this update! Twats.
  • serpentoflight likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users