[Joke topic] oh mah god DLC! WOAH! Johnny is a zombie and is a

23 replies to this topic
LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:25 AM

Guys, due to the recent influx of Trevor Fanbrats I decided to make a joke topic on this stuff, hopefully to get you smiling still after a few months on Johnny Klebitz' tragic demise.

See this, Ignore the kid, and ignore the video title because I learned all my life lessons from the Poorly written  Excellently written dialogue of Ron Jakowski, It's a conspiracy!!!

BUT HOLY RAPTOR JESUS! Look he's alive as a zombie oh no! This might be a hint to zombie DLC and a new DLC mission for 9.99 which allows Trevor to go kill Johnny then piss on his corpse. Woah! Much excite, very wow. The DLC also has been leaked to have sh*tty writing, DUBSTEP war zombies, the ability to play sport and MOTHERf*ckING MICROTRANSACTIONS! WOAH!

Here are some early possessive reviews from S\/\/@G y010 Tr3\/0r fags.

"Oh mah gawd, this be da coolest DLC idea evar, I never played TLAD but johhny seems like a n00b and Sons Of Anarchy wuud tottaly help trevor and pwn his ass omh"

"Lol trevor is so funny"

"DLC FOR COD GHOST, TREVOR PHILLIPS AS PLAYABLE CHARACTER"

"lolilolololololool, I'm only 5 and when I'm oldar i wanna be juss lik trevor"

"trevor is a baws, it dun matter what happens"

"f*ck DA GTA FORUMS AND sh*t ESPECIALLY THE TLAD SECTION THEY STUCK IN THE PASS THEY ARE BIKER fa**otS WHO CAN'T EVEN SMILE OMG"

So buy this DLC when it comes out, Because Cockstar wants to bleed your wallet dry!

• Shenmue18, gunziness, thekillerdonuts and 2 others like this

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:29 PM

hey look, it's rockstar sh*tting on the TLAD fanbase again

• theGTAking101 likes this

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:04 PM

Great post. Rockstar really sh*t the bed with GTA V and for some reason they just flipped off all the TLAD fans by having Trevor (Probably the worst protagonist in any GTA game.) killing Johnny, the entire GTA V story was just written terribly. I beat GTA IV's and GTA TLAD's stories multiple times, I beat GTA V's sh*tty story and I'll certainly never play it again. Trevor is one of the most poorly written piece of sh*t characters I've ever seen in a game. The way Rockstar tries to make you feel sympathy at times for this asshole who has next to no redeemable qualities just didn't work at all for me. How am I supposed to feel bad for a guy who manipulates and treats his friends like sh*t every single time he interacts with them?

• thekillerdonuts, theGTAking101, nobum62 and 1 other like this

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:16 PM

Great post. Rockstar really sh*t the bed with GTA V and for some reason they just flipped off all the TLAD fans by having Trevor (Probably the worst protagonist in any GTA game.) killing Johnny, the entire GTA V story was just written terribly. I beat GTA IV's and GTA TLAD's stories multiple times, I beat GTA V's sh*tty story and I'll certainly never play it again. Trevor is one of the most poorly written piece of sh*t characters I've ever seen in a game. The way Rockstar tries to make you feel sympathy at times for this asshole who has next to no redeemable qualities just didn't work at all for me. How am I supposed to feel bad for a guy who manipulates and treats his friends like sh*t every single time he interacts with them?

Then hypocritically bitches about Michael betraying him. That to me is the kicker. Him going on and on about loyalty when he doesn't even respect the people who are most loyal to him and generally doesn't care about what others think and therefore is really only loyal to himself. I know the latter is part of his character but that and preaching loyalty CANNOT go hand in hand.  He's just a mess of contradictions.

I know the writers were intending for us to side with Trevor once we knew how 'deep' Micheal's lie went because even Micheal's dialogue reflects this and even he believes he's a bit of a snake but when you start thinking about the type of guy Trevor is, it makes Michael look extremely merciful.

It's kind of a shame because as much as I dislike his general hypocritical nature as well as him killing people who have been loyal to him and killing people to manipulate others I have to admit that Trevor does have some 'funny' things about him. Stuff that does work but the story and decisions made by the writing team really ruin him.

Trevor might have worked if he was more 'just the muscle' kind of character. The guy you call on to get stuff done, the guy who doesn't ask serious questions. It certainly would have given Franklin more room to grow if they didn't have to have Trevor and Michael squabbling every five seconds to create drama that is completely meaningless. Ultimately his fan base wouldn't have cared one way or the other.

• thekillerdonuts, Drunken Cowboy, nobum62 and 1 other like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:40 PM

You won't believe how I laughed at that. Dubstep in GTA? One of two reasons why I wouldn't believe in GTA when this would happen.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:33 PM

Oh wow, look at all the comments. They're all nearly identical.

YO NIGGA ADD ME ON DA ECHSBAWKS AND WE GON PLAY DA GEETEEAYY

• WandererNiko, nobum62 and LancerG2 like this

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:01 PM

It turns out that Angus IS Trevor's father.

In the oncoming exciting single player DLC, the player gets to play as wheelchair badass Angus, equipping thermonuclear death lasers, antique world war 2 flamethrower, rocket launching handguns on All Sides of the indestructible turbo attached wheelchair, the player goes on a roaring rampage across Blaine County, Los Santos, and an exciting finale in outer space against flying saucers created by the evil Trevor Philips Industries!

Watch and play an exciting and heartbreaking tale of a crippled biker veteran's search, reunion, and revenge, against the son he so rightfully abandoned years ago, creating the monster that he is today.

Trevor: "You abandoned me once old man, you will never abandon me again. Hug Time papa!"

Angus: "No stupid, you killed the son I never had, his name was Johnny Klebitz, now you will suffer for it."

Trevor: "NOOOOOOOOOO".

Unfold the mysteries behind the secret vaults of Trevor Philips Industries hidden inside mount chiliad, by blowing the whole mountain up.

Gasp, at the unbelievable realization ...

Angus: "It's a cloning facility!"

Brand new innovative storytelling device, a meta-universe example in our current day gaming trends: just how far does the clone controversy go?

Trevor: "With this piece of brain stuck under my boot during this whole time, I'm going to create legions, nay, a whole nations of Johnny Klebitz! brain dead, of course, mouahahahahhaha!"

When will we ever get tired of shooting at zombies?

Johnny Clone: "Loooooossssccchhhh Forrrrreeeevvvaaaarrr ..."

Angus: "You are no son of mine!!" *boom headshot*

How will Angus save the day?

Angus: "Simple, i'll clone a whole army of Jim the Fitz to fight beside me."

What the hell is going on with twenty first century storytelling methods?

Michael De Santa: "Didn't we already torched Trevor?"

Franklin Clinton: "Ret-con."

Michael De Santa: "Oh."

Is it even necessary that Angus turns out to be Trevor's father?

Angus: "Nope."

Trevor: "We can always pull a reveal at the last second of the game, showing that, in fact, uhh, we weren't related, like, at all."

Angus: "Yeah."

Grand Theft Auto V Single Player DLC: Wheels of Steel, the most controversial game of all time, the tale of a dude on a wheelchair, his duel against a homosexual cannibal, and an overall positive message on the war on drugs.

Angus: "Alas, poor Johnny, the meth was too heavy to thee."

Terry's ghost: "Sucks to be Johnny, but why did I even have to die?"

Angus: "You lost your van full of infinite weapons, your existence as a character lost all of its purpose."

Terry's ghost: "Shoo!"

Clay's ghost: "But I smoked meth even back in the events of Lost and Damned, I ended up having not a single spoken lines during cutscenes, but I didn't have to die!"

Angus: "Well, your purpose as a character was to deliver a variety of bikes, but here all we ever have are clones of Johnny's Hexers ... wait, Johnny's Hexers have been cloned too?!!"

CLIFFHANGER INCLUDED.

Johnny's Hexer Motorcycle Clone: WROOM WROOM

• B Dawg, Prince Gumball, Peachrocks and 4 others like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:46 PM Edited by B Dawg, 12 May 2014 - 06:46 PM.

Grievous, you're back! Do you have meetings every day? Do you pray? Are you still willfull? Or have you changed? I hope you will continue to do giant walls of text with well written discussions and arguments, and not succumb to drugs and start killing people for no reason.

Spoiler

• nobum62 likes this

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:45 AM

Does it look like I was clean in mind, body and soul when I wrote that ... thing, above?

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:38 AM Edited by Peachrocks, 13 May 2014 - 11:44 AM.

Yes. Yes it does. The spirit in which it was intended is quite clear.

Though you forgot the ultimate line when someone impractical is revealed to be someone else's father.

Trevor: Wait you are younger than me, how can you be my father
Angus: Don't bring logic into this...
  • nobum62 likes this

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:41 PM

Were you horrified by the treatment of your favorite fictional biker gang in last year's record breaking blockbuster of the year?

Angry Fan 1: AAAAAAAARRGGHHH!

Were you disgusted by the way your cherished fictional character was dragged in the dirt -metaphorically speaking- spat on -also metaphorically speaking- and stomped until his brain fell off -now literally speaking- ?

Angry Fan 2: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

Don't you just want to shout something silly?

Civilized Angry Fan 3: I think you should leave sir before I ... THIS IS WHAT WE GET WITH TWENTY FIRST CENTURY STORYTELLING ?!!

Ladies & Gentlemen, here to redeem your disappointment ...

Angry Fan 1: Uh?

... to make you trust the system once again through brand new innovative and thoughtful plot and characterization ...

Angry Fan 2: I've cried so much I can't see what you're saying?!!

... we bring to you , a brand new age of storytelling that will pave the way for the century to come ...

Civilized Angry Fan 3: Is it our much awaited "Pride, Not Prejudice"?

... IT'S ...

The Lady and Dorkface

Angry Fan 1: God damn it!

Starring Leila Sharpe as The Lady

Leila Sharpe: I was like, Johnny's old lady and leading female character, like, what it says on the Liberty City Police Database, but then like, I don't know what's happened.

Terry's Ghost: Stop, domestic violence!

Leila Sharpe: Whatever!

Co-Starring Dave Grossman as Dorkface

Dave Grossman: I was like, that minor character in Lost & Damned, who only appeared in the game twice, but had two different outfits, one for each occasion! Not even Jim the Fitz had two outfits, hell what am I saying, not even Johnny himself get to change jackets! That's, like, back to the stone age of Claude Speed!

Claude: ...

Dave Grossman: Whatever, no-brain mute!

THE LADY & DORKFACE, the exciting continuation of The Lost & Damned, starring Leila Sharpe as The First Female Grand Theft Auto Playable Protagonist

Dave Grossman: Honestly you almost look like a man.

Leila Sharpe: Hey!

Co-starring Dave Grossman as the obligatory alternate playable character to keep the character switch system interesting.

Angus: Couldn't I have been the other playable character? my turbo wheelchair not cool enough? I don't even have to steal vehicles, I'm already in one!

Dave Grossman: Don't get your hopes up, there's still a third playable character left available!

The Lady & Dorkface, the sequel to Grand Theft Auto IV's DLC, now, acting as the DLC to Grand Theft Auto V. Thus, contents are bound to be extra slim.

Angus: In other terms there's no third playable character.

Leila Sharpe: Who Cares! I'm the first Female Playable Character since, ever!

Dave Grossman: Can we get a preview of your specialty then?

Controversial NSFW Sequence Included, as per tradition...

Leila Sharpe: You perv, you knew we were going to have a hot coffee mini game together!

Dave Grossman: But, I'm gay.

Leila Sharpe: Exaclty! This DLC is dummying out all worthwhile content!

THE LADY & DORKFACE, the single most explosive dlc created yet ever, ever. That we'll eradicate all your thoughts on the vanilla edition. Forever.

Angry Fan 2: I still don't get it. Is there even a story to this?

Civilized Angry Fan 3: It's already taken them a whole lot of effort to find that title, although it's outrageously making it difficult to write the initials now if we want to differentiate one from the other. When I type 'TLAD', do I mean The Lost & Damned, or The Lady & Dorkface?

Angry Fan 1: HOLY SH*T!

Angry Fan 2: So ... The Lost Lady and ... The Damned Dorkface ? ... Symbolism?

Civilized Angry Fan 3: I smell cash cow.

THE LADY & DORKFACE. It's bloody, it's spicy, it's ridiculously innovative And It's Only DLC. Buy it, or we'll drag you on to the desert in chains.

Leila Sharpe: Last second trailer plot twist, quick, throw something in!

Dave Grossman: Uhm ... I smoke a light bulb, and saw a vision of a flying phoenix of a bald biker.

Angry Fan 2: No Way.

Angry Fan 1: It's ...

Dave Grossman: Malc?

Malc: Hey wassup! Token black character included. What, you can't expect having a female character running around and have no backup in place!

Dave Grossman: But you're not Johnny Klebitz.

Leila Sharpe: Not yet. *grabs chain, ties it to motorcycle*

When we promise we'll drag you across the desert, We'll Drag You Until Your Skin Comes Off.

Malc: *distant scream*

Civilized Angry Fan 3: I'll be honest, i'll buy it. Day one.

• B Dawg, Prince Gumball, nobum62 and 1 other like this

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:22 AM Edited by nobum62, 20 May 2014 - 04:33 AM.

All of your DLC ideas make me want to come up with my own DLC idea (which is totally not a cash grab)

The thrilling new SP DLC is called the Adventures of Douchebaggy Bouncer and Serbian Yokel. It will allow players to play as Niko Bellic and Luis Fernandos Lopez as they go on an action-filled quest to avenge the death of Johnny Klebitz.

As the two of the three playable characters from Grand Theft Auto IV, Niko and Luis were infuriated after hearing that Trevor Phillips had killed the third protagonist from IV, and now they have one objective: to kill Trevor.

Luis: Oye, I'm infuriated? But why would I even avenge Johnny? I don't even know him. This doesn't make any logical sense bro...

SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Just like MFT, Niko and Luis will have their own unique special abilities.

Luis's special ability is the ability to say words such as "oye", "bro", and "yo" a lot. This causes the enemies to get annoyed at Luis, resulting in them getting distracted, which gives the player the opportunity to kill the distracted enemies.

Luis: OYE OYE BRO YO BRO OYE BRO YO

Enemies: Ahhhhhh, it's so annoying!

Luis: Haha! Now you're distracted and I can easily take you out! *shoots gun*

Niko's special ability is a little bit similar to Franklin's, since the ability is activated while in a car. What it does is that it makes Niko's car yellow (if it doesn't already have a yellow paintjob). While the special ability is activated, the yellow car is indestructible and any vehicle that the yellow car crashes into explodes, while the yellow car takes no damage. While it is activated, Niko also screams "YELLOW CAR! AHHHHH! MISTER MAN! YELLOW CAR!"

As the two go on an epic adventure across Los Santos and Blaine County to find Trevor Phillips, there are times where they must think of some strategies to infiltrate the evil Trevor Phillips Industries (or is it Trevor Phillips Enterprises? Ah, who f*cking cares) to find Trevor and take him out, similar to the heist planning in vanilla GTA V.

Luis: Ok bro, I was thinking we should choose Plan A since it's easier to get through the back doors--

Niko: YELLOW CAR!

Luis: Um, ok then... as I was saying, I think we should choose Plan A since it--

Luis: Oye, can you shut up for a minute--

At one point of the game, it is revealed that Johnny is not dead because Trevor turned him into a zombie! Wait, did we just spoil the game for you? Ah, f*ck you, you'll buy it anyway because it's GTA.

Trevor wearing mad scientist goggles: Muahahahahahaha! My experiment is working! Soon I shall build an entire zombie army to take over the world, now that I know how to revive people!

Zombie Johnny: Braaiiiiins foooor muh brothaaaas....

Luis: Oye, what the f*ck?

Niko: YELLOW CAR! *runs Johnny over with a yellow car* ARRRRRRGH MADDERFACKERS!

Trevor: Noooooooo! My experiment! It's gone! F*ck you Niko! How will I be able to build a zombie army now?!

Luis: Niko, what the f*ck is wrong with you?!

Niko: YOU KNOW WHAT? I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT A LISCENCE!

Preorder the new SP DLC today! Only $999999.99.
  • B Dawg, Deadly Target, Jeansowaty and 1 other like this

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:27 AM

This is so outrageous I can't believe it isn't an actual unlockable mini-missions after completing the main story mode or achieving 100%.

I mean a yellow indestructible car that whenever you honk Niko's voice shoots off the speaker.

Instead, we've got immobile flying saucers and another tired joke involving Bigfoot.
  • gunziness, SFPD officer and thekillerdonuts like this

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:15 AM

All of your DLC ideas make me want to come up with my own DLC idea (which is totally not a cash grab)

The thrilling new SP DLC is called the Adventures of Douchebaggy Bouncer and Serbian Yokel. It will allow players to play as Niko Bellic and Luis Fernandos Lopez as they go on an action-filled quest to avenge the death of Johnny Klebitz.

As the two of the three playable characters from Grand Theft Auto IV, Niko and Luis were infuriated after hearing that Trevor Phillips had killed the third protagonist from IV, and now they have one objective: to kill Trevor.

Luis: Oye, I'm infuriated? But why would I even avenge Johnny? I don't even know him. This doesn't make any logical sense bro...

SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Luis's special ability is the ability to say words such as "oye", "bro", and "yo" a lot. This causes the enemies to get annoyed at Luis, resulting in them getting distracted, which gives the player the opportunity to kill the distracted enemies.

Niko's special ability is a little bit similar to Franklin's, since the ability is activated while in a car. What it does is that it makes Niko's car yellow (if it doesn't already have a yellow paintjob). While the special ability is activated, the yellow car is indestructible and any vehicle that the yellow car crashes into explodes, while the yellow car takes no damage. While it is activated, Niko also screams "YELLOW CAR! AHHHHH! MISTER MAN! YELLOW CAR!"

As the two go on an epic adventure across Los Santos and Blaine County to find Trevor Phillips, there are times where they must think of some strategies to infiltrate the evil Trevor Phillips Industries (or is it Trevor Phillips Enterprises? Ah, who f*cking cares) to find Trevor and take him out, similar to the heist planning in vanilla GTA V.

Luis: Ok bro, I was thinking we should choose Plan A since it's easier to get through the back doors--

Luis: Um, ok then... as I was saying, I think we should choose Plan A since it--

At one point of the game, it is revealed that Johnny is not dead because Trevor turned him into a zombie! Wait, did we just spoil the game for you? Ah, f*ck you, you'll buy it anyway because it's GTA.

Trevor wearing mad scientist goggles: Muahahahahahaha! My experiment is working! Soon I shall build an entire zombie army to take over the world, now that I know how to revive people!

Trevor: Noooooooo! My experiment! It's gone! F*ck you Niko! How will I be able to build a zombie army now?!

You killed me, I died from laughter, you horrible person.

• Jeansowaty and nobum62 like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:52 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 28 May 2014 - 01:52 PM.

SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Best. DLC. Ever. But Niko shouldn't be THAT stupid =P

• nobum62 and LancerG2 like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:12 PM

Does anyone notice how in the beginning, he mispronounces Johnny's last name as "kill-bitz" or something along those lines?

VanillaIce
  • VanillaIce

Cole Phelps FanBoy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:28 AM Edited by VanillaIce, 29 May 2014 - 02:34 AM.

i would say Johnny fanboys are far More Like Brats 

COCKSTAR SUCKS! IT HAS REALLY sh*tTY   WRITERS!!! JOHNNYS DEATH MADE NO SENSE IT WAS REALLY sh*tTY   WRITING !!!!!!! TREVOR AND V ARE FOR LITTLE KIDS !!!  blah blah f*cking blah

yet their Almighty One would not even exist if it was not for  R* Apparent  sh*tty Writers.  

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:41 AM

i would say Johnny fanboys are far More Like Brats 

COCKSTAR SUCKS! IT HAS REALLY sh*tTY   WRITERS!!! JOHNNYS DEATH MADE NO SENSE IT WAS REALLY sh*tTY   WRITING !!!!!!! TREVOR AND V ARE FOR LITTLE KIDS !!!  blah blah f*cking blah

yet their Almighty One would not even exist if it was not for  R* Apparent  sh*tty Writers.  

so what man? that would be like a chef making a really delicious cake . he serves it to you and you start eating it, but when you are half-way done eating it, the chef takes the remainder of the cake and slams it on the floor. and you call him a douchebag for this.

admittedly, this is probably not the best analogy. but it was meant to show that rockstar killed off johnny pointlessly, just like how the chef threw the cake on the floor pointlessly

• LancerG2 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:43 AM

The trouble with the analogy is that you're implying Johnny's story will still continue. I think a more appropriate analogy is that you finish the cake, pay for it, and as you walk out if the bakery, a satillite falls out of the sky and kills a young family.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

The Motorcycle Mercenary

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:02 AM Edited by chainsoar, 05 June 2014 - 12:02 AM.

KELBITZ

KEL

BITZ

F*CK

Terrell
  • Terrell

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:09 AM

Why doesn't rock star tell us directly that he is dead, and that they have no future plans for him or the lost in any way.

Wavesittich
  • Wavesittich

BADASS BUDGIE

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:26 AM

Honestly, what is the problem with him getting killed? He wouldn't return anyway. Or did you see Claude, Tommy, Niko or whoever in a future game again? No. So wouldn't Johnny. I think his death was awesome for showing Trevor being a psychopath. I like Trevor as a character.

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:12 AM

Honestly, what is the problem with him getting killed? He wouldn't return anyway. Or did you see Claude, Tommy, Niko or whoever in a future game again? No. So wouldn't Johnny. I think his death was awesome for showing Trevor being a psychopath. I like Trevor as a character.

This point has been adressed a septillion times. We are not pissed at the fact that Johnny died.

Drunken Cowboy: "It's more or less HOW Johnny was killed, by who, in what fashion, under what circumstances, and how Johnny received it more than the fact that he WAS killed."
  • Wavesittich likes this

TheFunkyBunch
  • TheFunkyBunch

5 Ft 8 Of Pure Sexiness

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:57 AM

i Hate it when people like you get on your High Horse and think your All Superior.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users