Photo

Vapid Peyote question

3 replies to this topic
goatsrhappy
  • goatsrhappy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:31 PM Edited by goatsrhappy, 06 May 2014 - 10:59 PM.

I have the gang vapid peyote. The one with the zebra seats, no roof, etc... Well I want one with a roof. I have tried for ever to get one to spawn around the city driving in the one I currently have, all that is spawning are sabres and tornados. Same happens with the manana, I want the roof on it. I dont think there are convertibles on either car. Do any of you guys have a roof on either? If so how did you get it, did you find it in the gang like that, or did you drive your gang car around and spawn it, or lastly did you just happen to find it like that on your sunday drive?

ALAN41
  • ALAN41

Clown Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:54 PM

This section is for showing released/unreleased vehicles, You have to ask in III Vehicles Section, Thank you

goatsrhappy
  • goatsrhappy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:58 PM

Do you mean GTA III? cause this is in gta V.... Its a gang car. I just cant seem to find the hard top. If I am mis understanding your reply, please post a link to the right section.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:36 PM

Do you mean GTA III? cause this is in gta V.... Its a gang car. I just cant seem to find the hard top. If I am mis understanding your reply, please post a link to the right section.

http://gtaforums.com...m/289-gameplay/

Good luck with your travels, though you probably aren't going to get your answer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users