Photo

main.scm edit help (VC)

3 replies to this topic
goodModsRcool
  • goodModsRcool

GTA Vice Sexy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:07 PM Edited by goodModsRcool, 06 May 2014 - 02:09 PM.

Hey coders I was wondering if I could get any suggestions on how to edit my main.scm so there will be no storyline missions from the start of a new game, and have all properties owned with the assets completed. I have been working on a total conversion for VC for almost 2 years now and have decided I would like it to be mainly a free roam game. I would still like to keep the side missions in there (pcj playground for example) and keep hidden packages and rampages in game. Please dont suggest I just grab someone elses main.scm edit that does this, because I have done a ton of editing to mine already and dont want to use someone elses and have to redo everything I have done in my main.scm. Besides, I have tried others edits before I started editing my own and for some reason other peoples main.scm edits make my graphics extremely jacked up. If this would be possible with CLEO that would be great as well.

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

i'll be back...

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:34 PM

open the SCM with SB,

remove missions & threads which triggers them,

OR

Search & Download Stripped SCM,

these are of two kind, one which have Nothing Just the Player, and other Which have all pickups, car generators, etc but no mission,

goodModsRcool
  • goodModsRcool

GTA Vice Sexy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:30 PM

Thanks Ashwin, the stripped SCM will definitely help me learn exactly what I need to do.

Naruko
  • Naruko

Naruko

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:14 AM

I made one with the side missions only, I made the right for a new mission pack mod am still working on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users