Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • Romania
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:26 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo is an inspiration for the way he is. Let aside the arrogance, ego and all that, he's one massive talent and player. Big kudos to him. A little unfair to give him a fifth Balloon D'or because he's still a bit behind Messi, but if Messi ends his career with 7, Cristiano Ronaldo shall surely end up with 6. 

Legendary era.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:15 AM

Atletico Madrid is about to go back to the dark days.(When they usually finished 10 or so in the league.

Right now, 80% of their team is Griezmann, and they have struggled to keep up and win games against rivals that on paper where weaker than them. So what the hell is happening to Atletico?

Easy... Budget Cuts.

1. They sold their stadium and they are moving to the stadium that was built for the 2012 Madrid Olympics. So they basically recycled a stadium, and sold the old one beacause they need cash.

2. This year's team is weaker. Last summer they lost: Leo Baptistao, Raul Jimenez, Jesus Gamez and  Borja Baston and they brought weaker players (Except of Gameiro)

3. Looks like their Chinese owner is not willing to keep the cash flow and wants to mantain the good results of last season with less budget. And that's NOT going to work.

Ezekiel
  • Ezekiel

• Members
  • None
  • Best Map 2016 [San Andreas INSANITY]

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:56 PM Edited by Ezekiel, 03 May 2017 - 08:57 PM.

he was great,i just like this kid man 18 years old,he was g0od tonight..

no-one deserve trophy this year more than Juve..

what a defense from Juventus,last 10 games 0 goals  :blink:

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

poetic justice

• Members
  • Botswana

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:11 PM

Ajax can't really give this away anymore. 4-1 against Lyon, what a great result.

Juventus was lucky to be the first to score against Monaco, because they weren't dominant at all. After the goal they were defensively very solid as they tend to be.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:14 PM

Everybody should watch this video:

• Bare likes this

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:23 PM

chapecoense have won the brazilian title, the year after suffering that tragic plane crash. absolutely sensational achievement considering what they lost, amazing. 

• Crokey likes this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:52 AM

chapecoense have won the brazilian title, the year after suffering that tragic plane crash. absolutely sensational achievement considering what they lost, amazing. 

Well, not to sh*t on their achievements, but they won their state's league, the Campeonato Catarinense, not the Brazilian title.

But yes, considering they lost pretty much their entire team, it is still quite an accomplishment. They aren't doing too terrible on the Libertadores either (the South American version of the Champions League), still with a chance to qualify to the next stage which is absolutely immense.

Ezekiel
  • Ezekiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:45 PM Edited by Ezekiel, 10 May 2017 - 08:46 PM.

My throat is gone fuqin sore,after screaming at 2 first goals,then Benzema go thru 3 invisible players and I sh*t,,

Atmosphere on stadium cheer me up in the end tho... :cry:  :)

Please Juventus rape them in final

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:21 PM

This is something money can't buy:

clubatleticodemadridvfcbarcelonauefaftod

Atletico Madrid deserved to be in the final, too bad that they didn't make it even though they tried their best.

At least, Atletico won the last derby in the Calderon Stadium before it gets demolished at the end of the season. And i hope Juventus destroys Real Madrid

• Ezekiel likes this

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

Mad respect to Atletico and their fans. I sure hope they continue to remain competitive because they are a great team and deserving of a CL win somewhere down the line.

But as it is, the only thing that matters is seeing Real Madrid be the first to capture back to back CL titles. Great show of spirit by the team and I liked how they didn't panic despite the 2 early goals. Benzema turning into Ronaldo (Brazilian) for that wonderful play leading to Isco's goal was amazing. Couldn't have come at a better time either!

I'm confident they can do it again. One leg against Juventus is much better than two because Juve's strength is in their fantastic defense and in one match in neutral ground, they wont have to rely on that tactic as much. And Higuain is known for choking in finals. May he do it again! :lol:

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:04 PM

My god Guidetti... Anyway, Celta de Vigo's fans should feel very Proud of themselves.

Fezza1999
  • Fezza1999

"All we had to do, was follow the damn train, CJ!"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:40 PM

F*cking Guidetti. Ajax had better win the final.

• Eutyphro likes this

Bare
  • Bare

mcr is red

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:01 AM

john-guidetti-pre-match-im-going-to-make

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: silly c*nt

• Eutyphro likes this

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

poetic justice

• Members
  • Botswana

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:26 PM

Would've rather seen him score the goal and Ajax could've played Celta in the final which they already dominated in the group phase. But it will really be a glorious day if Ajax beat United, and I think they can do it. Ajax vs United is a great final. Two clubs with great histories.

Ezekiel
  • Ezekiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:01 PM Edited by Ezekiel, 12 May 2017 - 10:08 PM.

• Girish and Doc Rikowski like this

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:37 PM

Amazing job by Conte. 4th Italian coach to win the PL. 

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:02 PM

4-1 against Celta and finally our rightful spot at the top of the table has been reclaimed! A draw against Malaga will be enough to wrap this up!!!

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:12 AM

By the way, next year you guys will see for the first time a third Catalan team, after RCD Espanyol and FC Barcelona, in La Liga that has never made it to First Division. I am talking about ...

GIRONA FC

GIRONA.jpg

Samarreta-primera-equipacio%CC%81-Girona

662x372a_22121420dji_0034.jpg

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:54 PM

Hopefully they hate Barcelona as much as Espanyol does and go into their games with the intent of hurting them physically.

Anyways, great day of football. Liverpool qualify for CL and at last, the La Liga title is back to where it belongs!!! It was also nice to see Barcelona have a sh*tty day in their own match with Messi and Suarez missing easy sitters and a penalty and only winning with luck.

Bare
  • Bare

mcr is red

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:55 PM

treble next season after jose blows a bag in the summer :cool:  :D

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:11 PM

Hopefully they hate Barcelona as much as Espanyol does and go into their games with the intent of hurting them physically.

Anyways, great day of football. Liverpool qualify for CL and at last, the La Liga title is back to where it belongs!!! It was also nice to see Barcelona have a sh*tty day in their own match with Messi and Suarez missing easy sitters and a penalty and only winning with luck.

They are going to end up being Barcelona's "B Team" since most of the people in that city are Barça fans.

treble next season after jose blows a bag in the summer :cool:  :D

This proves that Bald Guardiola is a scam

dante財閥
  • dante財閥

財閥

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:31 PM

Top banter having 5 PL teams in the CL and not one of them being Arsenal

• Tchuck and Bare like this

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

poetic justice

• Members
  • Botswana

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:41 PM Edited by Eutyphro, 25 May 2017 - 12:41 PM.

It was really disappointing how United got two goals in a lucky way and parked the bus for the rest of the match. Ajax just didn't have enough width to tear the United defence open and come back, because the wingers were cutting inside, and there were no attacking backs. It was really frustrating. But I'm proud Ajax managed to reach the final

• Tchuck likes this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 31 May 2017 - 03:43 AM

So Ernesto Valverde takes charge at Barcelona following Luis Enrique's departure... Quite a change from their usual philosophy of bringing managers up from the lower levels.

Solid manager, but I wonder how well he'll be able to install his own style or follow the Barcelona way.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 31 May 2017 - 08:53 PM

So Ernesto Valverde takes charge at Barcelona following Luis Enrique's departure... Quite a change from their usual philosophy of bringing managers up from the lower levels.

Solid manager, but I wonder how well he'll be able to install his own style or follow the Barcelona way.

I Hope barça fans NEVER forget this:

Player & Manager

n_rcd_espanyol_historicos-2136214.jpg

7.3092.7.106.250.jpg

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:36 PM Edited by Jason, 01 June 2017 - 11:37 PM.

It was really disappointing how United got two goals in a lucky way and parked the bus for the rest of the match. Ajax just didn't have enough width to tear the United defence open and come back, because the wingers were cutting inside, and there were no attacking backs. It was really frustrating. But I'm proud Ajax managed to reach the final

I'm a United fan and I really don't want this to come off as "you're just a sore loser" at all, but that really is just how big finals are won and it's why Mourinho's won so many. In footballing terms it was the very definition of a professional performance. It was a massive game for United's season and the team was setup to ensure the win at all costs.

I genuinely sympathise though, I fully understand what being on the other end of that is with Mourinho during his Chelsea years - his teams are an absolute nightmare to play against in big games.

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

poetic justice

• Members
  • Botswana

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:44 PM

Well, I'm not even that sore about the loss. Like I said, I'm actually very proud Ajax came so far which I never expected after seeing Ajax lose in Europe to many mediocre teams over the years. I'm rather disappointed at how unattractive the match was to watch in general. I'm not condemning United for playing unattractive football. In this instance it was certainly very effective. But I do think that if Mourinho will keep on playing like this considering the level of players United can possibly attract then it would be ridiculous.

I do think that if it were not for the early goal from the bad throw in, and maybe some better tactical preparation, Ajax could've made a much better effort and could've had a chance.

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:53 PM

United actually started the season by playing some really good football, the problem was we couldn't finish and we'd end up conceding a late goal so Mourinho went to his old methods to see the season out - get the goal and park the biggest bus imaginable to get the win. He's been very insistent that he has to play attractive football at United cause it's what the club and fans demand though, so I'm expecting he'll bring in signings to help that.

I do hope Ajax can keep that team together though, it was young and their inexperience did show in the final (that throw in being a big example of that) but some of those players genuinely have a lot of talent. The two centrebacks looked incredible, the right back had Mkhi in his back pocket in the 1st half too. Future's bright if they can hold onto as many of those players as they can.

• Bare likes this

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

poetic justice

• Members
  • Botswana

Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:00 AM Edited by Eutyphro, 02 June 2017 - 11:03 AM.

The person making the throw in was only playing because of the first left back being injured and the second choice being suspended. Ajax are going to have a lot of issues keeping hold of Dolberg, Sanchez and Ziyech. All of those are good players who could earn far more money at other clubs. And Klaassen is leaving this summer. So I'm hoping Ajax can sustain the quality of the current team, but it is going to be difficult.

All I hope is that United get rid of that clown Fellaini, and maybe play Fosu-Mensah a bit more. There is no way to play attractive football with that clown Fellaini in the field.

• Tchuck likes this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 02 June 2017 - 02:50 PM

Ajax just signed Huntelaar. Pretty decent striker with a lot of experience. Definitely going to score a lot for them in the Eredivisie. Not sure how he'll fare in Europe, though.

They also did sign David Neres earlier in the season. He was playing pretty well for my home team and it was a shame we let him go since he is so young. Lots of potential there if he applies himself to training and gives his best. 

Will be hard to replace Klaassen and the others, though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users