33,190 replies to this topic
 dice
  •  dice

Always rolling

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Server SAMP 2009

Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:01 PM

The chinese are nuts, Higuain reportedly turned down a contract worth 50mil per year from some unnamed chinese club according to italian sources. At this rate I myself am probably worth around 2mil
  • Doc Rikowski and Platypus Chairlines like this

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:15 PM

anyone here a celtic fan?

thoughts on brendan's tenure so far? 

• Zyo likes this

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
  • Worst Tits 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Worst Tits 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:23 PM

Not a Celtic fan but a few people I work with are... I might wear a Gibraltar top tomorrow :p

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:55 PM Edited by SouthLand, 12 July 2016 - 09:59 PM.

Sorry i am late but it's worth it.
 I just came back from Andorra, and when Portugal won the Eurocup, everybody went crazy. There are A LOT of Portuguese people living in Andorra (14,000 in a 80,000pop. country). So they went insane:

( sorry for the crap quality)

e2230c3a6a0a686191ab6e0fe8a91d28o.jpg

c65f3c2ee35f5f1bc8281a375eb6e7e6o.jpg

dd9e48d486be4fc4d843c51c23f83523o.jpg

Just found a video: (Not mine)

Not a Celtic fan but a few people I work with are... I might wear a Gibraltar top tomorrow :p

Do you have one?

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
  • Worst Tits 2015
    Worst Tits 2014
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 12 July 2016 - 10:11 PM

Do you have one?

No, but if I did I would, just to wind them up

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 July 2016 - 08:39 AM

Do you have one?
No, but if I did I would, just to wind them up

If you had one, I would love to trade it.

Platypus Chairlines
  • Platypus Chairlines

Flying chairs carrying platys

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 14 July 2016 - 03:04 AM Edited by pavulabreaker, 14 July 2016 - 03:06 AM.

Van der Wiel, Neustadter and now Skrtel. Solid transfers so far (I have watched that Russian guy only in this summer in Euros though, but others have measured up themselves as long as I see and I think they'll suit the squad). Our defence is finely set for now. GKs are also good (I'm a bit surprised for that Fabiano renewal but on the other hand, I think he pulled himself together since he joined so it's fine to have him stay) But MF is still needed. We have Stoch and Salih who at time proved their significance for the team back from loan, but we still lack of a number 10 (which is why Aatif is an OK signing but not the type of player we should seek for in the first place). So time to buy one with a great vision and passion (unlike Diego) that will lead greatly and have the team a "true" step up especially on the track of joining CL at long last. And oh, for the FW; RvP keeps form and we'll see him better than the last season I believe, yet I am still suspicious whether Emenike/Fernandao would suit him. So buying an agile, keen striker with better finishing skills would be a smart decision to take. I'm quite curious about what more movements board is yet to make for the upcoming season.

Zyo
  • Zyo

GTAF Crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Scotland

Posted 14 July 2016 - 12:46 PM

anyone here a celtic fan?

thoughts on brendan's tenure so far? 

I did laugh when I saw that scoreline come in. I do like to see the Scottish (and UK) teams do well in Euro competitions, but that result was pure class.

xXepicjasaXx
  • xXepicjasaXx

EPIC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2016 - 12:53 PM

Live manchester united v wigan

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
  • Worst Tits 2015
    Worst Tits 2014
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:36 PM

This has to be one of the most epic goals ever scored.

• Eutyphro, Girish, Flesh-n-Bone and 2 others like this

jaidev
  • jaidev

Drop Dead

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 July 2016 - 08:50 AM

Really missing the time when I used to look forward for Saturday and Sunday evening football. Can't wait for the next 20 or so days to pass

• Shah Sam likes this

MyName'sJeff
  • MyName'sJeff

Schmidt f*cked the Captain's daughter!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:30 PM

So throw the ball into your own net. Genius.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 July 2016 - 07:10 PM

This has to be one of the most epic goals ever scored.

Minnesota United FC posted this on their Facebook page later

• Tchuck, Crokey, Eram and 1 other like this

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

kickin' the gong around

• Members
  • Aruba

Posted 23 July 2016 - 01:39 AM

I already felt this but it was confirmed today, Dortmund I expect are going to be a real hazard this season. That Ousmane Dembele kid is potentially unstoppable, and though they lost Gundogan, Mkhitaryan and Hummels, they did get Bartra, Schürrle and Götze. They have a potentially very dangerous team for the upcoming season.

Candy_Licker
  • Candy_Licker

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2016 - 10:31 AM Edited by Candy_Licker, 23 July 2016 - 10:37 AM.

I already felt this but it was confirmed today, Dortmund I expect are going to be a real hazard this season. That Ousmane Dembele kid is potentially unstoppable, and though they lost Gundogan, Mkhitaryan and Hummels, they did get Bartra, Schürrle and Götze. They have a potentially very dangerous team for the upcoming season.

Let's wait and see. Schürrle isn't that great, I'm rather schocked (and pretty much every BVB fan I know) that 'we' payed 30 mio € for him, plus he will steal the young talents like Mor and Pulisic game time. Götze would be terrific if he gets back in shape, but I somehow doubt it. Bayern  was sick of him, and in the national team he has never been a standout either. He is pretty injury-prone, and it will take to get him back on track.

Mhkitarjan was crazy good last season, nobody can compensate that. I'm still glad he's gone since he really has a weak mentality. Hummels was the head of this team, he will be really hard to replace. Reus is a big question mark right now with all these injuries. Young players like Weigl usually fall off a bit temporarily after such a breakthrough season. Dortmund really have some exciting young talents right now- but they are still very raw and can't be expected to carry a team.

But this Guerreiro guy must be a real gem, anybody who saw him at the Euro was absolutely convinced by him

Yes, the squad is very deep right now and loaded with talent. But it won't be that easy and smooth sailing.

• Eutyphro likes this

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

kickin' the gong around

• Members
  • Aruba

Posted 23 July 2016 - 12:40 PM

I hold a religious belief that Götze + Reus will always be golden, but you are right that it remains empirically uncertain whether this will be true again. And I think Schürrle is a good player, and it is good they got a 25 year old attacker to not be dependant on 18 and and 19 year olds too much.

But finally, that Ousmane Dembele kid will f*ck sh*t up in the Champions Leaugue. I feel that kid is future Ballon D'or, my god he's fast.

Platypus Chairlines
  • Platypus Chairlines

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:30 PM

A deserved win. Good impressions I've seen throughout the match! Salih is back, that's for sure. Wiel was great. Ecstatic performance from Emenike tonight, he really put up more than what the most fans expected. What a volley from the man! Never was expecting that one to be honest, especially from him lol. We fought on the pitch tonight, and were better. Hopefully we'll get a secure result in the second leg in France.
  • Freak_Show likes this

Freak_Show
  • Freak_Show

silence

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:14 AM Edited by Freak_Show, 28 July 2016 - 12:18 AM.

A deserved win. Good impressions I've seen throughout the match! Salih is back, that's for sure. Wiel was great. Ecstatic performance from Emenike tonight, he really put up more than what the most fans expected. What a volley from the man! Never was expecting that one to be honest, especially from him lol. We fought on the pitch tonight, and were better. Hopefully we'll get a secure result in the second leg in France.

totally agreed.Team seems promising this time.If Emenike played that ambitious two years ago,we would like to see him forever in the team.This year,the team make attack moves quicker than the last one and it is what we were searching for.Salih will be an important part of the team but I still think he has a very long way in front of him to improve his tactical abilities.Playing with De Rossi and Totti must be a magical opportunity for a 19 years old kid.Monaco don't look ready for the season,they must be thinking about changing actual situation.Score may not look sufficient but the difference between teams were obvious except that first 15 minutes of 2nd half.I think we are going to win again in France,although is sounds a bit ridiculous

• Platypus Chairlines likes this

Platypus Chairlines
  • Platypus Chairlines

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:56 AM Edited by pavulabreaker, 28 July 2016 - 12:57 AM.

Monaco don't look ready for the season,they must be thinking about changing actual situation.Score may not look sufficient but the difference between teams were obvious except that first 15 minutes of 2nd half.
Yeah, I noticed the same thing. They were disappointing as my expectation from them was to endanger us more with some firm and capable players. But instead they looked like they were exhausted of a hard week that they left behind. Or maybe indeed they just wanted to secure a tie at least. Anyway, they were ineffective. It seems to me that we'll reach the next round without any difficulties. We gotta be cautious in 2nd leg though, it's isn't over after all.
  • Freak_Show likes this

Perez84
  • Perez84

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 July 2016 - 02:29 PM

The chinese are nuts, Higuain reportedly turned down a contract worth 50mil per year from some unnamed chinese club according to italian sources. At this rate I myself am probably worth around 2mil

I wonder how much would cost a 27 year old Batistuta these days with the current insane standards. 600m? 700m? Who knows........ 

Ezekiel
  • Ezekiel

Break's Over Roach

• Members
  • Sierra-Leone

Posted 31 July 2016 - 09:18 PM

dat goalkeeper

• Girish and Shah Sam like this

MyName'sJeff
  • MyName'sJeff

Schmidt f*cked the Captain's daughter!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2016 - 01:20 PM

Zlatan scored an absolute stunner against Galatasaray. Of course it's a pre-season game so it's just a warm up, but he's off to a wicked start. Let's hope he does it in the Premier League.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:25 PM

#bastayaTV3 Trending topic in Twitter. Basta ya TV3= Enough TV3 (Catalan TV channel)

This is beacause TV3 has cancelled TV Programs for Espanyol in their TV Station, and has cancelled Espanyol prematch games. While they show all Barça prematch games and programs. Espanyol fans have had enough.

Well, to be honest, all Catalan people who support any other Catalan team different from Barça, to be honest.

Platypus Chairlines
  • Platypus Chairlines

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:51 PM

Different year, same sh*t. Honestly we've had enough. What a terrible refereeing that is! He omitted 1 absolute (the one where the defender intercepted the cross from our right wing in the second half with his hand) and 1 possible penalty (a few moments later of the first one where Wiel was pulled down) for us while he gave a penalty to Monaco for an apparent diving. Also some fouls he decided were vile af.
For the game, I think it was the vice of versa of the first leg. This time we were the ineffective side. But on the other hand, they weren't far superior too. I won't even discuss how sluggish we played in the first half, but in the second half we got better; created goal scoring opportunities, made good break-ins etc. Everything aside, we squeezed the opponent. First goal we conceded was nothing but a stupid giveaway. Ozan was f*cking infuriating throughout the whole match! How can a guy play that awful is beyond me. Third goal... Well, Topal could have made a better interception there while we shouldn't have let the scorer be that free. Long-ball tactic (which we tried during all match but failed mostly) isn't a style to play when you have an oaf like Fernandao in forward. Salih, Emenike, Wiel and Skrtel Only these four put their %100 in my opinion, Hasan Ali and Roman were OK. Others were either clumsy or stagnant.

Now we have to win the league. It's a "must" from now on.

Freak_Show
  • Freak_Show

silence

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2016 - 11:11 PM

Ozan,Josef,Fernandao are garbage,simply.I won't bother looking for some hope anymore,the team is the same f*cking sh*t.Enough of that Europa League thing by the way,it is so f*cking painful to watch it.I think I'm gonna support Bayern Munih from now on,much less chance of crying at least

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
  • Worst Tits 2015
    Worst Tits 2014
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:06 AM

New Season is almost upon us, and that means a new Premier League Tournament, follow the link below to see the new format.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/864560-premier-league-201617-prediction-tournament/

Platypus Chairlines
  • Platypus Chairlines

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 04 August 2016 - 05:20 PM

Ozan,Josef,Fernandao are garbage,simply.I won't bother looking for some hope anymore,the team is the same f*cking sh*t.Enough of that Europa League thing by the way,it is so f*cking painful to watch it.I think I'm gonna support Bayern Munih from now on,much less chance of crying at least

I partially agree. Yes, they are garbage, and I don't know a fan that would say otherwise. I think Josef isn't that bad though, but his contributions for the team are still insufficient. We need a much better CMF.
No, I believe that the team will get better. We just need to have the right guys play on their positions in the most useful way; we need efficiency. I still have hope. If we manage to do so, we'll see the success.
Yeah, we've had enough of EL, we really needed to be in CL instead. Our bad fortune continued as a result of a sh*tty ref and a weak play. Unfortunately. But we'll be in EL next season (we will pass the play-off one way or another), and if you ask me it's better than nothing.

Rykjeklut
  • Rykjeklut

Trick

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 07 August 2016 - 02:21 PM

POGBA IS HAPPENING!! This season is gonna be... Just as disappointing as the last.

jaidev
  • jaidev

Drop Dead

• Members
  • India

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:11 PM

Oh Zlatan...

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

kickin' the gong around

• Members
  • Aruba

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:43 PM

I'm wondering what they'll do with Fosu-Mensah. It seems like Valencia is playing well at right back, and benching Fosu-Mensah would be bad for his development. I don't think he's experienced enough for a midfield frole yet, which is where his future lies. Maybe he'll go out on loan. In the future he could be a deadly pair with Pogba in midfield.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users