• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted A day ago

December 2014.

"We want Ancelotti to be our Ferguson"... :D

http://www.marca.com...1419206921.html

I don't like Ancelotti as a coach but it is a bit ridiculous that he's being sacked after bringing the 10th to the club.

Coaches need more time to build a team. Next year RM will win nothing again.

• EramVerdes and Free Aim Jesus like this

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, A day ago.

Ancelotti needs to stay. Even the fans have voted for him to remain.

Too bad the league went out of our hands when we confidently had it six months ago, but at least the it ends with a nice 7-3 win with another hattrick for Cristiano (finally scored a nice freekick again!).

EDIT: Ronaldo has also posted on social media his support for Carlo and said he hopes they continue to work together next season. If Perez sacks him despite supporters and players all saying he should stay, then I think it's Perez himself who needs to go because he's not fit to run the club when the overwhelming majority think he's making the wrong decision.

We should be able to come back next season and our chances of winning Liga are higher with Barcelona not being able to buy anyone for the first half and some positions missing players as Alves and Xavi are finished.

• RedIndianRobin likes this

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted A day ago

Xavi what a legend, unlike others he actually won everything and yet never won a golden ball. Says a lot about how little meaning the golden ball has since FIFA took charge of it. Funny how some winners do actually believe they are the best of all times when they're not even the best of that year...  :whistle:  :lol:

• Miro likes this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted A day ago

I think it's already clear Ancelotti is a goner. Which is an unbelievable stupid mistake by Real... But a golden chance for Milan to get him back and get the team into shape. Or else Juve will just continue amassing Serie A titles.

RedIndianRobin
  • RedIndianRobin

SOMEBODY CUT MY THROAT!!

• Members
  • India

Posted A day ago Edited by RedIndianRobin, A day ago.

As a Real fan, it's disgusting to see Perez sacking Carlo. :/ He should be given another chance. He gave us 4 cups last season. 

Inactive
  • Inactive

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Bastian when asked about United: "Glad you asked. I'm not commenting".

And Twitter melts down. So glad the muppet season's back soon.
  • Tommy. and MyName'sJeff like this

theblackswan
  • theblackswan

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A day ago

I'm not a fan of Primera Division, but I am glad Deportivo saved themselves from relegation yesterday. They had a great team few years ago.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted A day ago

It's official according to Marca:

http://www.marca.com...1432424679.html

RM is a bit schizophrenic when it comes to what they really want.

The new coach will have to pick up the squad and build it again.

Next season now has the potential to be worse than this one.

• Miro likes this

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A day ago

Xavi what a legend, unlike others he actually won everything and yet never won a golden ball. Says a lot about how little meaning the golden ball has since FIFA took charge of it. Funny how some winners do actually believe they are the best of all times when they're not even the best of that year...  :whistle:  :lol:

Xavi might be one of the only few football players that is loved by a whole region (Catalonia) and disliked by the people if their hometown (Terrassa).

Unlike Iniesta that did donate money to his local team (Albacete Balonpie), Xavi has not even with his City's club was bankrupt.

I'm not a fan of Primera Division, but I am glad Deportivo saved themselves from relegation yesterday. They had a great team few years ago.

gana-maletin-dinero-participa-concurso_M

It's official according to Marca:

http://www.marca.com...1432424679.html

RM is a bit schizophrenic when it comes to what they really want.

The new coach will have to pick up the squad and build it again.

Next season now has the potential to be worse than this one.

If I spent hundreds of millions of euros every season i would want to win almost every trophy as possible.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted A day ago

Money can't buy you trophies. That has been proved already in football. It makes you more competitive but it doesn't grant you the victory. The ball is still round. ;)

And if I were Xavi I sincerely wouldn't give a f*ck about Terrassa. :D

Orange Juice
  • Orange Juice

Crackhead

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

The coach doesn't seem to have much input on how the squad is built at Madrid though. Perez buys the big names to sell shirts/garner publicity with little regard to how they mesh on the pitch. Fair enough, every once in a while things will run smoothly and they'll go on a great run of form and win the league or a cup, but there's no long-term vision.

---

Anyways, I'm sh*tting bricks - partly due to having a bad case of the hangover sh*ts and partly because I'm pinning Newcastle's Premier League survival on Man Utd. Never thought I'd see the day I'd cheer on Man Utd.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A day ago

Money can't buy you trophies. That has been proved already in football. It makes you more competitive but it doesn't grant you the victory. The ball is still round. ;)

And if I were Xavi I sincerely wouldn't give a f*ck about Terrassa. :D

1. Money buys you trophies. If FC Barcelona had the same amount of money like Espanyol, they wouldn't have Neymar and Suarez in their squad. Malaga almost made it to the Champions Semifinals  a few years back and Manchester City has won two league titles.

Even my team made it to the Europa League back in the 1980's since the region of Sabadell was one of the most important Textile Manufacturers in Spain and the Company owners invested a lot of money in their local team.

Remember this is Modern Football back in the old days you could see small teams massacre big teams and win trophies now that's gone. I live in a country where you know that every year, FC Barcelona and Real Madrid are the only one that can win the league tittle or the Spanish Cup. 

Just look at FC Barcelona, Out of 38 matches they won 30...

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjśr has won it!

• The Yardies
  • Netherlands
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted A day ago

Liverpool are 5-0 down to Stoke City at half-time in Gerrard's last game :lol:

• MyName'sJeff likes this

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
  • Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Worst Tits 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum

Posted A day ago

Liverpool are 5-0 down to Stoke City at half-time in Gerrard's last game :lol:

Meanwhile in Franks last game he scores and we're winning... Loliverpool
  • Tommy. likes this

theblackswan
  • theblackswan

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A day ago

Liverpool ended the season in style. Lol...

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 23 hours ago

chelsea_full.jpg

:)

• Doc Rikowski likes this

flitcroft101
  • flitcroft101

wat

• Members

Posted 20 hours ago Edited by flitcroft101, 20 hours ago.

I remember posting here that Brendan Rodgers is a hack when he first ditched Swansea for Liverpool. I'm glad he's been exposed over the years, utter garbage.

Kudos to Chelsea for being far out the best team in the EPL, they looked a class above the entire season. If Arsenal ever move their arse and get rid of Wenger perhaps they can compete but for now it's looking more like Chelsea/Utd fighting for it next season unless Wenger really steps up his game and makes a f*cking push for once (how tiresome it is to see Wenger passively let seasons go)

• Girish likes this

Inactive
  • Inactive

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 hours ago

Radamel's back to Monaco. Thanks for the chants. And the uh.. well.. that's about it.

Really wanted him to do good. But his wages and price tag did no justice.

Orange Juice
  • Orange Juice

Crackhead

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 hours ago

Jonas.jpg

What a hero!

• Miro likes this

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 7 hours ago

Jonas.jpg

What a hero!

As a West Ham fan I obviously don't like to see us lose but I didn't begrudge seeing Jonas bag that and set up the other.

On a related note - we were f*cking awful. Its an open secret that Newcastle have been diabolical for months and we actually managed to be worse.

For that reason I'm glad Sam has gone. Thank you for leaving our club much better than you found it Sam, but 3 wins in the last 21 games and a crippling lack of ambition mean it's time for you to go. The club have to make the right appointment now to get us into the OS with a team that can kick on and challenge.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjśr has won it!

• The Yardies
  • Netherlands
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 6 hours ago

So much respect for Jonas Gutiérrez. He beat cancer just last year and now he's saved Newcastle from relegation!

• MyName'sJeff likes this

MyName'sJeff
  • MyName'sJeff

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 hours ago

Jonas is a legend. Respect to him for first of all making a comeback from cancer, secondly, he scores for Newcastle and helps keep them in the Premier League.

Thank you Falcao for your services, but you are no longer required. His injury was the main cause of the terrible form so I can't blame him but he's tried at least. Good luck to you in the future and hope you recover fully and try to get back some of the quality you had. GGMU!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users