Paramedic mission save file (ios)

7 replies to this topic
dannywino
  • dannywino

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:53 AM

Anyone have just the paramedic mission completed on a save file at the very begining of the game right after first mission on IOS? nothing else but that and the first mission?

dannywino
  • dannywino

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:04 AM

This is for GTA III btw

dannywino
  • dannywino

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:19 AM

Or does anyone have a save file with the paramedic mission completed level 12 and other side missions only? Anything close to that would be great! I'm having an impossible time beating the ambulance missions.

GTAGuy1995
  • GTAGuy1995

Thug

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:08 PM Edited by GTAGuy1995, 07 May 2014 - 12:09 PM.

I have a save file with paramedic mission completed only but it's for PC, not for iOS. The save file was done when I started playing GTA III from beginning just about months ago and that was the first thing I did because if you don't do it at beginning when no one hates you, you will be sorry in later game when almost every gang will shoot you, making paramedic IMPOSSIBLE to complete. Trust me, I learned the hard way as I remember I always ran out of time in Portland, then I tried to do later in game in Stanuton and was impossible because of damn Colombians, even if you get enough time, so I had to restart the game from beginning and then I have finally made it in Portland with a little luck. Here is the save file:

dannywino
  • dannywino

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:22 PM

Cool thanks for the reply. Unfortinitely, I don't have it for the PC only IOS. Yeah that mission is no joke. The main problem besides the gangs all hating you is it barely gives you enough time to complete each pick up. It's also random where the injured men are going to pop up.

GTAGuy1995
  • GTAGuy1995

Thug

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:13 PM

Well, maybe if someone would make a save game converter that can convert saves between PC and ios version, it would be great. I don't have GTA 3 on Android or iOS, so I can't help here, I'm sorry. Maybe you could try buying GTA 3 for the PC. ;)

dannywino
  • dannywino

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:49 PM

That's ok. Thanks for the reply. Yeah that would be really useful. Hmmm someone definitely should make that :)

dannywino
  • dannywino

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:41 PM

Finally completed it. Here is the file of just paramedic mission completed at the very beginning of the game

http://gtasnp.com/download/42161

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users