Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is your in game Bank Account prepared for the high life update?

376 replies to this topic
BonnieMacFarlane
  • BonnieMacFarlane

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by XxXLolaDelRioXxX, 10 May 2014 - 09:42 PM.

By the sound of what the rest of you have saved I'll be lucky if I can just about scrape enough for a taxi to visit you all ; dream over all your new apartments and garages. Roll on Tuesday, bring on depression ; )
  • Miss Malevolent likes this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:48 PM

By the sound of what the rest of you have saved I'll be lucky if I can just about scrape enough for a taxi to visit you all ; dream over all your new apartments and garages. Roll on Tuesday, bring on depression ; )

You don't have to buy the new stuff as soon as it's released.  This content will be around forever (or until the end of GTA O, whichever comes first).

southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:50 PM

All these kids with their virtual money. I've only made 6.7 million dollars as total earnings. I've played for about 10 days of playing time. (240 hours)

And you guys have millions of dollars as pocket money. The only way to make money in this game is to grind missions like rooftop rumble. Trust me I've done that many times and could have felt my IQ dropping and my brain going numb for doing it over and over. Games are supposed to be enjoyable, not a chore. I dont know how you guys amassed such money other than grinding for hours. All for what? So you can achieve virtual assets? Please, enlighten me.  Personally I have not played in two months because I have gotten bored of it. I'd only consider replaying it if Rockstar does some major reform with the online. 

thorpey181
  • thorpey181

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:50 PM

I'm up to $13,634,671 now. 

That's just over $3,500,000 to spend on High Life without dipping out of 8 figures in my account..

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:57 PM

All these kids with their virtual money. I've only made 6.7 million dollars as total earnings. I've played for about 10 days of playing time. (240 hours)
And you guys have millions of dollars as pocket money. The only way to make money in this game is to grind missions like rooftop rumble. Trust me I've done that many times and could have felt my IQ dropping and my brain going numb for doing it over and over. Games are supposed to be enjoyable, not a chore. I dont know how you guys amassed such money other than grinding for hours. All for what? So you can achieve virtual assets? Please, enlighten me.  Personally I have not played in two months because I have gotten bored of it. I'd only consider replaying it if Rockstar does some major reform with the online.

That's why I glitched

$27.4M and I'm loving it.

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Brutaloz 4 Life

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:08 PM

I have $2.345.000 in my account.

MatthewH
  • MatthewH

Wolf Fanatic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:09 PM

I have $9m atm. Should be plenty.

XActiimuseX
  • XActiimuseX

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:03 PM

$17.1M in my account. :)

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:09 PM

It does not make me superior or what,but I just do not see the need to glitch/cheat or exploit a game to succeed,I prefer to earn what I want in game or real life rather than being a loser like you who can't play a game legally without resorting to cheating,guess you also have to resort to cheating in real life in order to compete? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And what about people who don't want to grind endlessly to buy the stuff they want? I spent the first month of GTA Online playing legit and bought an Eclipse apartment with four pimped out vehicles, after a titan amount of effort. I decided to glitch a few ten million because I grew tired of the constant money constraints, and the game became a million times more fun. Now my friends and I just do whatever the hell we want.

As usual,cheaters never fail to come up with tons of lame excuse to justify their illicit acts,when rockstar resets your glitched rp/money & we'll see what other type of lame crap you guys can come out with :lol:  :lol:

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Tokelau

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:11 PM

Currently have $16.3 million. Planning on reaching $17 million (or even $18 million) by the end of the weekend.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:16 PM Edited by RassO, 10 May 2014 - 11:18 PM.

It does not make me superior or what,but I just do not see the need to glitch/cheat or exploit a game to succeed,I prefer to earn what I want in game or real life rather than being a loser like you who can't play a game legally without resorting to cheating,guess you also have to resort to cheating in real life in order to compete? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And what about people who don't want to grind endlessly to buy the stuff they want? I spent the first month of GTA Online playing legit and bought an Eclipse apartment with four pimped out vehicles, after a titan amount of effort. I decided to glitch a few ten million because I grew tired of the constant money constraints, and the game became a million times more fun. Now my friends and I just do whatever the hell we want.

As usual,cheaters never fail to come up with tons of lame excuse to justify their illicit acts,when rockstar resets your glitched rp/money & we'll see what other type of lame crap you guys can come out with :lol:  :lol:
It's just a game bro no need to hate. Not everyone likes grinding its selfish to think everyone must grind to get the things they want. It's just a game meant to have fun. If your not having fun than that's a problem. Does it piss you off I have 48Million sitting on my fingertips? You legit players always give me a laugh. Also comparing gta to real life means you need serious help.

Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Flies

Some are more equal than others

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:18 PM

Rockstar has already done a money sweep and left me alone. My money is old money. It's alleged that patch 1.08 or 1.09 added a money monitoring facility for Rockstar to use. I was done glitching before the LSC glitch was patched the first time.

Regardless, why do you think wanting to have fun is a lame excuse? Personally, I play games to have fun. Not sure how it works with you though. Not everyone wants the same thing from a game. You might like buying a car after grinding for hours, but I'd rather just buy the car immediately, pimp it out and spend hours messing around with my crew doing only the fun missions and activities and griefing free-roamers.

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:32 PM

barely got 1mil lol...i like respaying my cars too much!

Telcantar
  • Telcantar

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

Gonna give it a week before buying a 2nd garage, can't help but feel that there will be glitches/crashes

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:53 PM

barely got 1mil lol...i like respaying my cars too much!

The differences in respray prices between SP and Online is hilarious.

TheSpoon
  • TheSpoon

Representative of STRR

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:58 PM

$24.5 Millions I think it's not alot since some houses cost from $15 to $20 Millions, but I'm ready with $40.7 Millions.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:59 PM

$24.5 Millions I think it's not alot since some houses cost from $15 to $20 Millions, but I'm ready with $40.7 Millions.

What houses cost $20 million?

All we're getting is the ability to buy one of the existing properties i addition to what we already have.  $500k max'.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:58 PM

$48 million seems plenty enough

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:59 PM

$48 million seems plenty enough

wow

much cash

so cheat

banned

• am30 and tali vas Normandy like this

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:00 PM Edited by iiConTr0v3rSYx, 11 May 2014 - 06:00 PM.

What could 2.5 Mil get you?  :sui:

Because that all I have...... :lol:

tali vas Normandy
  • tali vas Normandy

"I like the sight of humans on their knees..."

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:02 PM

I only have enough for 9 gold cars  :cry:

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:04 PM

I have $8.6 mill. I did have over 9, but I wanted a new Entity, so...yeah.

Pagan Lowrider
  • Pagan Lowrider

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:13 PM

if you didnt get in with the crew challenges when they were up,you were left to grind RR....im set to buy any and all I want w/ the new update...just hope theres something worth buying

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:30 PM

It takes a week or so to casually earn $1 million. I had nothing in my bank account a few days ago. Gathering bounties, delivering cars, holding up stores, and the occasional mission from Martin, and you're ballin'.

Realz
  • Realz

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:44 PM

99million here think im set for all DLCs till the next gta get released which will be in another 5 yrs

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:50 PM

I keep eating into my account during the eternal deathmatches of freeroam, setting $9k bounties like I was buying sweets, but grinding a bit of RR relieves the wallet pain :)

Up to 8.5m now, doubt I'll spend it all at once at the very beginning, will look to see what people think of the 2nd apartment reality, ie where's the best place, and test out the new cars in storymode before getting one or more in online.

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

$16,095 In my Bank Account

$600,580 Overflod Entity XF, obtained from the Double $ & RP, ready to be liquidated into Cash if Necessary.

And a $20 PSN Card to purchase a Great White Shark Card worth $1,250,000.

Hopefully this will do.

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Homie

• Members
  • Eritrea

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:59 PM

~$15M

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:38 PM

What is this obsession with having enough for the high life update? I get that the game is completely dead and there's really nothing else to talk about, but realistically if you have 2-3 million you'll be fine. No need to grind until your eyes bleed for a few new cars, apartments and clothing options.

Barrago
  • Barrago

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:43 PM

1.8 million and not buying any cars. I think I'll be good.

• Zee likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users