Photo

Missions help

5 replies to this topic
Brandgoon69
  • Brandgoon69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:28 AM

I have been playin gta 5 since the 1st week it came out. I don't play it often but the farthest we got was I think just under 50% game complete but it wouldn't give me missions after that. So I deleted everything I have downloaded on my xbox360 of gta 5 and redownloaded the game and started playin again. It dint take too long to get back to where I was and maybe a little farther but how to i get more missions? I don't want to start the game over so I can complete the game. The last mission I had was killing that reporter guy who u help get footage of famous people for him.
Any one have the same problem or know how to fix it?

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

I have been playin gta 5 since the 1st week it came out. I don't play it often but the farthest we got was I think just under 50% game complete but it wouldn't give me missions after that. So I deleted everything I have downloaded on my xbox360 of gta 5 and redownloaded the game and started playin again. It dint take too long to get back to where I was and maybe a little farther but how to i get more missions? I don't want to start the game over so I can complete the game. The last mission I had was killing that reporter guy who u help get footage of famous people for him.
Any one have the same problem or know how to fix it?

That's a strangers & freaks mission.

Where are you in the main storyline?

Brandgoon69
  • Brandgoon69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:05 AM

I think so. the last real heist i gues u would call it was when Trevor organized to steal that thing from the government but do u need to go I to the storyline some how? Thanks for helping.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

You are most likely in the setup for blitz play... There should be icons on your map that say Hs (heist setup).... You need to steal a tow truck, garbage truck, purchase masks, park a getaway vehicle, etc....

Brandgoon69
  • Brandgoon69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:45 PM

But there isn't :(

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:08 PM

Sorry for late response... When you switch characters, is there a number next to any of the characters?

If you click on the 100% check list link in my sig, that is the order i did the missions, if you mark off all the ones you have done and there are any on the list (before the blitz play setup missions) you haven't done then that mission might be required to unlock the blitz play setup... It is possible you missed a mission or alternately the game skipped a mission that is required to unlock that mission.

I am only referring to story missions... As far as i know, none of the strangers and freaks are required to progress the story

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users