Photo

GTA SA Custom Ped Fox Fine

No replies to this topic
Baduizm
  • Baduizm

Player Hater

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:11 PM Edited by Baduizm, 04 May 2014 - 06:20 PM.

Now, This was inspired by the real Mama G- Pam Grier!

Hey everyone! I finally got done working on my afro ped- Fox Fine!  She is a Frankenstein model with the amazing body of the Female Duke ped, the head of Rochelle from L4d2, the awesome jean jacket textures by the Sofia Girl mod, as well as Claire Redfields flair pant legs. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

My first time 3d Modeling. 

If anyone wants to import her to GTa4, then by all means, be my guest!  No credit to me is required (I just had the vision and stones to piece her together), just make sure you name pieces of models used, as I did, so credit can be given where credit is REALLY due (the awesome peoples who ripped the original models)!

Installation is Simple, but in case you are new, I will be nice and go over it with you:

1. Get IMG Tool.  Get Skin Selector Mod.
  2. If you want her as a ped: Change the name of the files to any ped, like bmyst.dff and bmyst.txd Open GTa3.img (for me, it's steam/steamapps/common/Grand Theft Auto San Andres/models), click "Commands", "Find", type bmyst(or whatever other ped you named it to), and replace the proper files. OR If you want her as a player skin ONLY: Open skin.img that came with the Skin Selector mod and is located in (steam/steamapps/common/Grand Theft Auto San Andreas/CLEO) and click "Commands", "Add" and add both files, then rebuild archive and close!
  3. Enjoy!

Download Link:

https://www.dropbox....SA Fox Fine.rar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users