Your Top 5 & Bottom 5 vehicles
Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:06 PM Edited by W2B, 12 July 2015 - 08:59 PM.
What are your TOP 5 and BOTTOM 5 vehicles overall?
(The Towtruck is missing from the list because I couldn't find it)
MY TOP 5:
1. Tank - for obvious reasons!
2. Rumbler - my favourite super sexy sports car.
3. Z-Type - the best gang car imo, and the best gang!
4. Stinger - love it!
5. A-Type - pretty rare, but kinda cool
MY BOTTOM 5:
(In reverse order)
5. Schmidt - absolutely hate this fugly thing. Everything about it.
4. Hot Dog Van - just boring.
3. G4 Bank Van - too slow and heavy.
2. Ice-Cream Van - boring
1. Box Truck.
Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:26 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 04 May 2014 - 04:27 PM.
1. Miara - Best gang car and best gang.
2. Wellard - Classic.
3. GT-A1 - Gotta love it's speed.
4. Bulwark - One of the most durable ones.
5. Shark - Great handling and acceleration.
5. Romero - Boring.
4. Minx - Not really interesting.
3. Schmidt - Simply crap.
2. Pickup - I hate those Redneck freaks and their cars.
1. Panto - The ultimate sh*t. Takes less damage, has the worst acceleration and top speed for a vehicle of it's class. The III beta one was way better.
Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:26 PM
1. Furore GT
5. Cop car
5. U-jerk truck
2. Karma bus
Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:44 PM
Wow, I'm surprised at how people hate the Schmidt. If I remember well, it was very frail and couldn't take much damage, but apart from that...
- Williambob likes this
Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:43 PM
- Jeansowaty likes this
Posted 29 November 2014 - 05:04 PM
It is butt-ugly, way too slow and the handling is crap. Cornering wasn't its forte. One of the worst cars in the entire series if you ask me.
Still better than the Panto, lol.
Posted 29 November 2014 - 05:18 PM
Performance wise, the Panto is definitely a sh*t car, but I actually quite like it.
Posted 29 November 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by Molotok, 29 November 2014 - 06:31 PM.
I´m more surprised that the Garbage Truck didn´t appear yet, it´s about as slow as the Panto but has standard durability.
My Top 5 would be:
- Cop Car - Fastest car in two areas and has good handling.
- Wellard - My favourite car actually, but only appears in downtown. It handles very smooth at fast speed, it´s the car with best control at top speed of all.
- Shark - A quick vehicle with decent speed, but it´s strength is it´s turn ratio at slow speed on sharp corners. You can quickly manouver across rooftops and other narrow areas where you would struggle with other cars.
- Hachura - Like the Cop Car, has a bit better handling but is slightly slower. Unfortunately appears only in Residential.
- Furore GT - Damn fast car which can quickly change directions. What makes it so good is with the use of handbrake you have good control in manouvering at every speed although it has some problems to align in a straight line.
- Gargabe Truck - Worst car, is as slow as the Panto but has standard durability.
- Panto - Is as bad as the Garbage Truck. It is as slow and can sustain the least damage, but because it is so small makes it a tighny bit more useful if you are chased by cops or attacked.
- Box Truck - Although it can survive one rocket hit, it is very slow and has also a very bad handling. One mistake and you are busted.
- Schmidt - Can sustain same damage as Panto, which is not that much, but is at least a bit faster.
- U-Jerk Truck - Was not sure to choose this or the G4 Bank Van since it is faster but it is still slow and has awful handling. And besides that there is just nothing special or interesting about it.
Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:34 AM Edited by BBBean, 26 December 2014 - 06:05 PM.
1. A-Type - because of its rarity, looks and performance.
2. Meteor - fast! (Too bad GT-A1 is not available in single player.)
3. Furore GT - very cool looking, fast, good handling too.
4. Eddy - decent performance and very durable - a great all round car.
5. Hachura - fast, nimble and good-looking just like Furore GT. edit
JOKER: The Tank, for very obvious reasons
5. Garbage Truck - as the name says.
4. U-Jerk Truck AND Pickup - slow and boring.
3. Van - slow, bulky, boring, fragile. For transporting many people there are better cars available but still in some missions you must use this junk.
2. Panto - slowest piece of garbage.
1. Romero - it looks OK but when you get in the truth is revealed. It's slow and so common it fills the Downtown streets instead of better cars.
JOKER: COP Car - somehow the cops always drive it faster than you. It also doesn't look good and has annoying sirens.
Posted 12 July 2015 - 05:58 PM
Top 5 (not ranked)
1. Michelli Roadster + Wellard (Downtown)
2. Furore GT + Hachura (Residential)
3. Jefferson + Stinger (Industrial)
4. Cop Car
4. Garbage Truck
5. U-Jerk Truck
Other great vehicles: GT-A1, Z-Type, Rumbler, Benson
Other useless vehicles: Tow Truck (I guess everyone forgot this piece of sh*t), Van, Ice Cream Van, Hot Dog Van
Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:21 PM
I'll change my mind a little bit and write my favorite vehicles on each area, and a reason why.
Michelli Roadster - Great speed, handling and looks. Pretty common too, so you don't have to search for it.
Wellard - Same as the Michelli Roadster. Very useful in almost every situation.
Beamer - If I don't find any nice car, I'll pick this one. I like it more than the Aniston.
Hachura - Probaly my favorite car of them all. Such a nice handling and speed, great look, can be found almost everywhere (both parked and in traffic). It really is the picture of the residential disctrict along with Furore GT.
Furore GT - Awesome look, superfast and can be found at almost any parking. The handling is sometimes too weird but combined with handbraking it can take corners good.
Meteor - It is probaly the best vehicle in the whole game, even better than GT-A1. The handling is like the Hachura, but with much more speed. Cool looking too.
Jefferson - super cool looks, great handling and speed. I love it.
Stinger - almost the same as the Jefferson, but the handling is probaly better - although I prefer the Jefferson's handling (sharper turning). Awesome looks of this car.
Rumbler - INSANE breaking, just drive at top speed and brake with the "back" key - it stops in less than one second. I like the black one at the parking lot in the beginning, I always take it to a mission when I start.
Vehicles that appear on every or 2 maps
Shark - I hate the car sound, but it actually is really good.
B-Type - not as good as the Shark, but I take it if I don't find anything better.
Z-Type - great speed but a bit too hard with the handling sometimes.
Cop Car - most useful vehicle if you just don't think about the cops. Really fast and great handling.
Eddy - the handling is superb, along with the durability it's really useful sometimes. Also the Special Agent Car if you get one carefully.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users