Photo

What's up with all these weird guys?

67 replies to this topic
reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:51 PM

Do invite only or crew sessions. Especially with all the people running around using the mod menu at the moment.

Chloroform
  • Chloroform

Smell this

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

The time stamps are there for a reason.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:05 PM

So your brother plays as a female character?

Switch sessions if you encounter a stalker. Or buy a rape alarm.

I prefer a rape whistle. No batteries are needed and you can hang it around your neck for convenience 

East_On_Bimmer_St
  • East_On_Bimmer_St

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:09 PM

Surprisingly enough, most of the guys that hit on girls in sessions are wannabe hoodrats that say "Nigga" after every noun, verb and sentence.

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Don't forget to leave a like for Chop!

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:28 PM Edited by CaptainMental, 17 August 2014 - 04:36 PM.

Hello I'm Emelie i joined forums today, i'm from Sweden. Recently i played gta online for the first time in my brother's console, i was simply walking, driving and doing other stuff, and all these time there's this weird looking guy, in some sort of military pants following me around and he was showing some weird actions, after a some hours, i gave the console to my brother and i don't know what happened to the weird guy after that, i wanted to know what's up with these weird people, are they some kind of perverts? anyways i enjoyed playing gta, this was the second time i played gta after gta iv multiplayer, there weren't any stalkers in gta iv whatsoever.  should i change my gta name to some male name or should i stop playing it as i can't play with this annoying military pants idiot following me around. i found this forum interesting i'll stick by guys :)

As a girl you can expect that type of behaviour from a lot since a lot of frustrated young teenage boys play this game. I'm not female but have a female character and it happens to me from time to time. I usually just plug in my mic and tell them that I'm an old, fat, hairy guy who likes young boys. That usually puts them off. Usually.

Anyways, since you're from Sweden I would suggest you to join the biggest Swedish speaking only crew, LosSantos Swedmaffia. You find us here: SocialClub, Facebook and website to sign up. Lot of girls in the crew too. Vi syns! :)

^english or GTFO

Indeed, English was good enough for Jesus Christ then it's good enough for those godless pagans up north!

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

f*ck YOU

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

Just play at peace and dont pay them attention..
Also dont change your user name, we are not in a damn special school for kids,if they cant act properly around a woman then stick a knife in their face and twist it

Contrasting
  • Contrasting

Merryweather IMF

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:20 AM

OP, you seem way to innocent/young to be playing this game.

Perhaps minecraft or hello kitty land would suit you better.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:33 AM

That's normal. Next patient!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users