Photo

Idea for crews:

2 replies to this topic
Goldghost9Ps3
  • Goldghost9Ps3

~KING HOPSIN~

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:35 PM Edited by Goldghost9Ps3, 03 May 2014 - 02:22 AM.

Hello there, so I came up with this idea just now and I'm on 3 coffee so bare with me..

Crew Chest/Vault

The idea is members can donate any ammount of money that they have into this vault which then can be used to buy vehicles and such for the entire crew, for instance there is 3 million in the Crew Vault and everyone votes to buy a Titan, Titan is bought and can be used for missions.

But wait! There's more!

What if with the possible interior decorator you can make an apartment into a Crew HQ and if that building has a heli pad, you can all get into the helicopter and take off to cause mayhem.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:33 PM

I stopped after 2 blunts...

HaykArs
  • HaykArs

HK Race Society Leader

• Members
  • Armenia

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:37 PM

Hello there, so I came up with this idea just now and I'm on 2 blunts and 3 coffee so bare with me..

Crew Chest/Vault

The idea is members can donate any ammount of money that they have into this vault which then can be used to buy vehicles and such for the entire crew, for instance there is 3 million in the Crew Vault and everyone votes to buy a Titan, Titan is bought and can be used for missions.

But wait! There's more!

What if with the possible interior decorator you can make an apartment into a Crew HQ and if that building has a heli pad, you can all get into the helicopter and take off to cause mayhem.

the helicopter part reminds me a lot to saints row lmfao

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users