Quantcast

» «
Photo

[WIP|IV] CitizenMP:IV - the multiplayer component you've dreamt of

407 replies to this topic

Poll: Initial game mode 'side things' (162 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of the following should be the first big game mode?

1. A 'zombie survival'-type gamemode, with all the typical interactions people have come to expect (41 votes [25.31%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.31%

2. The 'MMO'-style game type that initially prompted Citizen's design, with jobs running in a global instance with everyone else (121 votes [74.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 74.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote
NTAuthority
  • NTAuthority

hell, no, tunnel, no

• Feroci
  • European-Union
  • Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY]
    Most Knowledgeable [Tech] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:16 PM Edited by NTAuthority, 25 March 2015 - 04:16 PM.

If you make them Client side, you may be able to get the audio for them working.

hey, if you do this thing that'd make it worse, you may be able to get this thing that already works working!

Edit: I tried two other servers: One gave me an omgwtfbbq error and another gave me "RECURSIVE RECURSIVE ERROR", so...

probably V map servers, those require cache from the ViIV topic :(

avast hates this mod, fact.

apparently dropping executables in temp to temporarily update is evil as f*ck if the executables aren't signed by a $99/year+ certification authority, and yet mtasa's rootkit is fine as it's signed™
  • Blackbird88, Zer0w5, theNGclan and 1 other like this

DrGta
  • DrGta

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:32 AM Edited by DrGta, 03 April 2015 - 06:41 PM.

fixed

Kaito Katsumi
  • Kaito Katsumi

Attacker

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 05 April 2015 - 09:51 AM

Can't load the game.. Loading screen and it stops responding..

#Shake
  • #Shake

Im B_Shake In Game

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:49 AM

so...have u started to work on this for gta v? its gonna be hard? 

Jasewolf
  • Jasewolf

Bus Enthusiast

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:03 AM

so...have u started to work on this for gta v? its gonna be hard? 

NTA is busy decrypting the files. He's already decrypted some such as the timecycle. So yes he sure is once he has access to everything and OpenIV team also are in the decrypting process. Really cannot wait to see OpenIV for GTA V PC.
  • #Shake likes this

fefenc
  • fefenc

Blue Dante

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:59 AM Edited by fefenc, 17 April 2015 - 06:59 AM.

Can't wait to someone fix the physics bug in GTA V, the cars are acting weirdly, they can make a U-turn at 100km/h and they can flip on by turning the wheels to the side :0

Nick
  • Nick

knai

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]

Posted 4 weeks ago

Installed this because me and my friends are getting together on the weekend and my friend is going to set up a server or something.. one issue though. I cannot view anything under the CFX settings. I click the little gears next to my profile picture but it displays nothing. Help? Quote me so I don't forget. Thanks.
  • theNGclan likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

NTAuthority, in regars to the hassle of Rockstar patching out Script Hook as seen in the V Script Hook topic, would this offer a far more stable MP client for the modding scene?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by nkjellman, 2 weeks ago.

How has work been going on this for GTA V?

I can't wait for it to come so we don't have to play on GTA Online. The Online in the game has potential that is being restricted by Rockstar.

Their morality is in line with EA and Ubisoft. Make good games, but are not a good company.

Hopefully it will run on the day one patch framework as performance has progressively decreased after each patch, much like GTA IV.
  • TrustedInstaller likes this

K0ol-G-R4P
  • K0ol-G-R4P

QB Representor

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

How has work been going on this for GTA V?

I can't wait for it to come so we don't have to play on GTA Online. The Online in the game has potential that is being restricted by Rockstar.

Their morality is in line with EA and Ubisoft. Make good games, but are not a good company.

Hopefully it will run on the day one patch framework as performance has progressively decreased after each patch, much like GTA IV.

Progressing nicely.

http://forum.citizen...m-beta-test/947

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by nkjellman, 2 weeks ago.

NTA: I see that you have Citizen working on GTA V. Not to mention that it is off of the SP framework so we won't have the GTA Online downgrades.

Also, there are some things you ought to think about.

1. See if you can make a character creator so we don't have to play as AI's. I would like to have my own character.

2. See if you can get the game to run off of a copied GTA folder. This won't work after the patch. (not sure if this will work or not) Hopefully it won't be hard for you to update Five M to support new content that Rockstar most likely will add in the coming months.

3. See if you're able to get some GTA Online features working. (EX: Apartments, storing cars, etc...)

4. See if you can get the IPL's loading. Stuff like heist yacht/ heist aircraft carrier, updated high end apartment exteriors, interiors, etc...

5. If we are able to use Social Club to log in, perhaps it might be possible to get access to crew emblems. In fact, you might be able to have some fun with this feature. You might be able to use it so we can have a wide variety of custom graphics on our cars and t-shirts rather than just one emblem per player.

I hope that I'll be able to get my friends to play on this. They might play on this for modding.

Edit: The Dev build doesn't seem to be working for me! Am I doing something wrong? It asks for the msvcr120.dll once. However, when I launch it, it doesn't show anything. In task manager, the program pops up when I launch it, then disappears.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

You go OTB more than me man!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted A week ago Edited by B Dawg, A week ago.

1. See if you can make a character creator so we don't have to play as AI's. I would like to have my own character.

AI character models are better, not limited in size/weight/generic looks like every creatable character is, while still having their own customization options :lol:

ClaudeSpeed600
  • ClaudeSpeed600

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

works CitizenMP On EFLC?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted A week ago

works CitizenMP On EFLC?

If I remember correctly, yes.

• ClaudeSpeed600 likes this

ClaudeSpeed600
  • ClaudeSpeed600

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

works CitizenMP On EFLC?

If I remember correctly, yes.

how?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted A week ago

Just put citizen in EFLC folder and start it. Everything should be the same.

ClaudeSpeed600
  • ClaudeSpeed600

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

I need GTAIV.exe 1.0.7.0 for EFLC 1.1.2.0

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

AI character models are better, not limited in size/weight/generic looks like every creatable character is, while still having their own customization options :lol:

I know what is even better. Both. The Online characters have a lot of different accessories, but we could still use an AI character.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users