NTA: I see that you have Citizen working on GTA V. Not to mention that it is off of the SP framework so we won't have the GTA Online downgrades.
Also, there are some things you ought to think about.
1. See if you can make a character creator so we don't have to play as AI's. I would like to have my own character.
2. See if you can get the game to run off of a copied GTA folder. This won't work after the patch. (not sure if this will work or not) Hopefully it won't be hard for you to update Five M to support new content that Rockstar most likely will add in the coming months.
3. See if you're able to get some GTA Online features working. (EX: Apartments, storing cars, etc...)
4. See if you can get the IPL's loading. Stuff like heist yacht/ heist aircraft carrier, updated high end apartment exteriors, interiors, etc...
5. If we are able to use Social Club to log in, perhaps it might be possible to get access to crew emblems. In fact, you might be able to have some fun with this feature. You might be able to use it so we can have a wide variety of custom graphics on our cars and t-shirts rather than just one emblem per player.
I hope that I'll be able to get my friends to play on this. They might play on this for modding.
Edit: The Dev build doesn't seem to be working for me! Am I doing something wrong? It asks for the msvcr120.dll once. However, when I launch it, it doesn't show anything. In task manager, the program pops up when I launch it, then disappears.