Are the Aztecas cool with grove street

9 replies to this topic
dadrilla
  • dadrilla

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:29 AM

i know it is some missions where cj is helping out the aztecas and stuff but when i am walking down the street i hear them talking aout banging cj's sister im confused

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:12 AM

They only, barely, tolerate CJ because of Cesar's link with Kendal.

khsh97
  • khsh97

Vampire

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [SA Mission Help]

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:10 AM

Man after I completed End of the line mission they now shoot me

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:42 PM

I noticed that too,Aztecas should have been neutral to CJ(like the Triads are,they attack only if CJ attacks them first)since CJ met Cesar,or at least since the mission where he helps them take over their hood from the Vagos,but instead they still ask him what gang is he from and attack him if he answers that he´s in GSF.I guess it´s a mistake in programming,as the two gangs are supposed to be allied because of Cesar´s relationship with Kendl and friendship with CJ and later also with Sweet.

Khan96
  • Khan96

Mafia Never Forgets

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:38 PM Edited by Khan96, 07 July 2014 - 03:34 PM.

They are definetly not friends but also not sworn enemies like GSF-Ballas. Aztecas and GSF are different natural gangs, the only connection between them is Kendl and Cesar.

GSF-Ballas conflict is the true legend problem. They are true enemies . GSF-Ballas like the Soviet Union-USA. Two gangs based on same nigga culture, both gang wants domination of the whole Los Santos suburbs and black people regions. A serious conflict about same interest. Well, Aztecas and GSF don't have a serious interest problem like this. Also Kendl's boyfriend Cesar is CJ's friend and supporter.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:37 AM

I understand it all, but they should have been at least neutral together, seeing as Carl and some GSF homies have helped the Aztecas to regain their turf... well, at least thanks to iFarbod, I can have them as friends :D

Deus Ex
  • Deus Ex

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:27 PM

Nope. Those guys are still shooting at me...

In story maybe, in game however...hell no. 

Raz3r95
  • Raz3r95

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:41 AM

I know how it works : If you killed memebers of a gang, then the gang starts to hate you. In the very beginning, where CJ didn't kill any ballas or vagos yet, they won't attack you as well (Only if you stay around them for too long and start pissing them off, but if you drive around in their hoods, they don't shoot)

You probably killed accidentally some aztecas and the game registrated it in your statiscs. Sometimes even Grove Street Families attacks you, if you killed too many of them..

I accidentally killed A LOT OF aztecas during the gang wars, because they ran into my bullets...

Deus Ex
  • Deus Ex

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:04 AM

It could be, i did killed a lot of those guys...

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:12 AM

According to storyline, they are cool because of Kendl. But in free-roam, when you are in front of them, they would mutter something then attack CJ. This may be some programming error I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users