Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:30 PM

They will change it to Clinton in the final version. Seriously if someone is really thinking about making another Mafia game I really hope they will make it right this time. On other hand it would be hard to make it worse than Mafia II, but I am not excited either way. I have been with previous part and it didn't end well. 

i always wanted R* make this game instead of 2K.

I don't think there would be much difference in the final product depending on who made it and if whoever's making it makes it as linear as the previous one.

Dobleh
  • Dobleh

Operative

• Members

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:51 AM Edited by Dobleh, 12 May 2014 - 03:52 AM.

I don't think there would be much difference in the final product depending on who made it and if whoever's making it makes it as linear as the previous one.

nah...i believe there's a big difference, it's Rockstar, man! linear as the previous one? are you serious? everybody wants this game to be nonlinear as possible. mafia 2 is great but the city is too dull and there's not much we can do after finish the main story. 

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:42 PM

Either we play as Franklin

and Tony and Mickey are supporting characters

or are 3 are protagonists....

or 

all 3 of them are just important supporting characters

it be interesting to play as a black, (well half-black) character working for the mafia..

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:52 PM

Wow I am excited for this, finally some news about Mafia 3

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:53 PM

there is a good chance that there will be multiple protagonist for Mafia 3 and these 3 guys are most likely them..

i remember before gta 5 came out saying take two will continue the multiple protagonist mechanic for its future open world games

it only makes sense

now rather it be a switch at will type thing like gta 5 or something thats predetermined switching remains to be seen

lh1
  • lh1

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:51 AM

Have any of you played The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. Gameplay aside, any of you should get it if you loved everything 50s. I don't know about you but the game reminds me so much of MAFIA II, I personally think they used MAFIA II assets for this game  And if anything, I hope they would be the one responsible for developing MAFIA III. 

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:11 AM

I am glad to hear this, to bad that Mafia III is far away.

Mafia: City of lost Heaven was one of the best games I've ever played. The storyline was top notch, aswell as the shooting mechanics, the driving, the fighting, and the missions. They were way ahead of time with the game.

Mafia II didn't feel like a finished product. But then, the writer of the story Daniel Vavrá left the project half-way in development, so there was sure som turbulence.

Mafia III has to evolve in terms of freeroaming. It is not 2001 anymore. People expect freeroaming in most games similar to GTA, Saints Row, and Mafia.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Biggest Fanboy 2014
    Worst Fanboy 2013
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:12 AM

Seeing as I'm one of the few souls who actually loved Mafia II I hope this turns out great like Mafia II.

lh1: I recently purchased the Bureau and that was my first thought. BTW just a slight correction it was the 60s not 50s. :)
  • theNGclan likes this

lh1
  • lh1

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:49 AM

Seeing as I'm one of the few souls who actually loved Mafia II I hope this turns out great like Mafia II.

lh1: I recently purchased the Bureau and that was my first thought. BTW just a slight correction it was the 60s not 50s. :)

It's true, but while the story is set in 1962, 50s didn't end until 1962. 

VanillaIce
  • VanillaIce

Cole Phelps FanBoy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:05 AM

i cant Wait ! i don't Care what Anyone says Mafia II Was  Awesome ! game of the year for 2010 IMO Thats right even Slightly Ahead Of Red Dead Redemption thats How good it was in my Eyes Hopefully III Can be even Better.

Dobleh
  • Dobleh

Operative

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:16 AM Edited by Dobleh, 24 May 2014 - 11:17 AM.

i cant Wait ! i don't Care what Anyone says Mafia II Was  Awesome ! game of the year for 2010 IMO Thats right even Slightly Ahead Of Red Dead Redemption thats How good it was in my Eyes Hopefully III Can be even Better.

agree! they really nail the 50s era. i love cruising down the city with my chevrolet bel air while listening to the oldies. i hope in Mafia 3 the game is more open than its predecessor.

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:37 AM

LEARN HOW TO WRITE!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users