166 replies to this topic
Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:54 AM

Reporting in general is a bitch move.  Just leave the goddamn session.

tumblr_mnzlxjDEvo1r2g7mto1_500.gif

Y-Y-Y-You think I'm a bitch??? u.u...

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:23 AM

Reporting in general is a bitch move.  Just leave the goddamn session.

tumblr_mnzlxjDEvo1r2g7mto1_500.gif

Y-Y-Y-You think I'm a bitch??? u.u...

Puff your chest out with pride, press start, find new session, and smile :santa:

• ENZ0 likes this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Next: LSPD tint on the AK.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:24 PM

Maybe they should just turn bs into jail so if you have a lot of discrepancies you stay in jail with orange jump suits instead of that dunce cap.  Granted they would have to fix it so that the timer works properly.

No let them keep the dunce cap as a "prison uniform". But even if they're invincible while inside the prison, free roamers that are free to roam can taunt them and take pics from outside the prison. 

• Kid SixXx likes this

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:40 PM

Maybe they should just turn bs into jail so if you have a lot of discrepancies you stay in jail with orange jump suits instead of that dunce cap.  Granted they would have to fix it so that the timer works properly.

No let them keep the dunce cap as a "prison uniform". But even if they're invincible while inside the prison, free roamers that are free to roam can taunt them and take pics from outside the prison. 

Ha! I always wondered why Dunce Caps are used.  We are in virtual California.  Shouldn't they be wearing county blues in the bad sport pool?

Roooobix
  • Roooobix

Built Like a Gun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:14 PM

Being a dick, is a dick move. Reported.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:30 PM

Every instance is different but I think it's a bitch move to push somebody to the point that they actually would want to submit a review. Chances are that if it has gotten to that point you deserve a bad review. It would be different if you could just get a punch in the face, but that won't happen. So what else can you do other than avoid the piece of sh*t?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:39 PM Edited by Vooodu, 02 May 2014 - 01:40 PM.

Every instance is different but I think it's a bitch move to push somebody to the point that they actually would want to submit a review. Chances are that if it has gotten to that point you deserve a bad review. It would be different if you could just get a punch in the face, but that won't happen. So what else can you do other than avoid the piece of sh*t?

Meh... 

When it comes to public free roam some players just need to be more aware of whats going on around them.   Some are just clueless..

But lets face it...  Its a jungle.. Its rough in public games.

When trolls attack..  You are either faster, smarter or better OR you're dead.

I mean, even when i go into pay n sprays i check the map.  Then i park infront of it, 'acting' as if i went into it...   Just to see if any trolls take the bait.    If they take the bait and start comming toward me.. il drive toward the next LSC and go off the radar.   

Now.. if i wanna herp a derp in peace... Il just make a private game.     :D

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:23 PM Edited by Bozzah, 02 May 2014 - 02:24 PM.

I got into bad sports for killing passive mode pricks, still cannot believe it :) I was already a dodgy player and when I was crushing two guys in passive modes, they most likely reported me and then I got the dunce hat.

now I only have 3 weeks left, but  got a new account's character at level 70 in 5 days. Will get a tank again only to destroy people in passive mode. In the meantime, I will use choppers, cars and the jet for that.

Haters gonna hate  :evilgrin:

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:47 PM Edited by Remote Six, 02 May 2014 - 04:53 PM.

I got into bad sports for killing passive mode pricks, still cannot believe it :) I was already a dodgy player and when I was crushing two guys in passive modes

So did these guys attack you first then go to passive mode when you fought back? Or did you just see them in passive mode and decided to be a douchebag and harass them?

Edit: Nevermind. I think I spotted my answer in your post.

When it comes to public free roam some players just need to be more aware of whats going on around them. Some are just clueless..

You are either faster, smarter or better OR you're dead.

When someone harasses me I go passive and report them. Simple as that.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:53 PM Edited by Vooodu, 02 May 2014 - 04:55 PM.

You are either faster, smarter or better OR you're dead.

So you're a bitch then?   If thats the case.. go play alone.

Simple as that... 

No other way of putting that nicely..  So take it as it is.

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:56 PM Edited by Kid SixXx, 02 May 2014 - 05:01 PM.

I mean, even when i go into pay n sprays i check the map.  Then i park infront of it, 'acting' as if i went into it...   Just to see if any trolls take the bait.    If they take the bait and start comming toward me.. il drive toward the next LSC and go off the radar.   

I do a variation of this but If I have the time,  I like to leave an ignition bomb parked somewhere nearby.

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:00 PM

So you're a bitch then? If thats the case.. go play alone.

So you're calling me a bitch because I don't play the same way you do? Who do you think you are?

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:01 PM

slapfight incoming

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:04 PM Edited by Vooodu, 02 May 2014 - 05:18 PM.

So you're a bitch then? If thats the case.. go play alone.

So you're calling me a bitch because I don't play the same way you do? Who do you think you are?

Im the guy telling you how it is...  

Players are 'harassing' you in GTA and you report them... No.

You shoot them or get the f*ck away from them.    Thats how it is..  Unless you choose to take the bitch route.

Bitch route = Reporting them.   Reporting legit players is just ''bitchy''...

f*ckin shoot back you wuss.  You have a freakin bazooka in your pocket for cryin' out loud, use it.....lol

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:51 PM

lol how the hell do you get harassed in a video game

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:01 PM Edited by Bozzah, 02 May 2014 - 06:03 PM.

I got into bad sports for killing passive mode pricks, still cannot believe it :) I was already a dodgy player and when I was crushing two guys in passive modes

So did these guys attack you first then go to passive mode when you fought back? Or did you just see them in passive mode and decided to be a douchebag and harass them?

Well, I 've got that weird habit to attack every player who has a mic, hoping to hear him scream and rage, and I saw these two guys trying to get in the wall near the LSC where most carnages take place (the building with a tunnel and a monster stunt)

then I blew them up first and then they just went into passive mode, hoping they could reach the wall breach - not as long I'm in the server ;)

oh and btw, I became a dodgy player because me and my other (and only :D) crew members picked on a crew with idk... 5,6 or 7 people. We had a really nice fight but then some of them went for tanks, so we took our tanks, too... and then it became lame. We ended up squishing them with our tanks... it really ruined the fun though. they all reported me and my other mate (later) for griefing and voted to kick us from the lobby... I mean come on. + some wrecked PVs in the same session, but not that many, most of them were even our own ones while pissing off each other xD

I'm not that much of a douche as you might think, only to people who deserve it   :miranda:

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:18 PM Edited by Kid SixXx, 02 May 2014 - 06:19 PM.

Well, I 've got that weird habit to attack every player who has a mic, hoping to hear him scream and rage, and I saw these two guys trying to get in the wall near the LSC where most carnages take place (the building with a tunnel and a monster stunt)

then I blew them up first and then they just went into passive mode, hoping they could reach the wall breach - not as long I'm in the server ;)

oh and btw, I became a dodgy player because me and my other (and only :D) crew members picked on a crew with idk... 5,6 or 7 people. We had a really nice fight but then some of them went for tanks, so we took our tanks, too... and then it became lame. We ended up squishing them with our tanks... it really ruined the fun though. they all reported me and my other mate (later) for griefing and voted to kick us from the lobby... I mean come on. + some wrecked PVs in the same session, but not that many, most of them were even our own ones while pissing off each other xD

I'm not that much of a douche as you might think, only to people who deserve it  

So they got mad beause you beat them with their own strategy.  A bitch move on their part. 

Everyone wants to be the hammer but some days you are the nail.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users