3 replies to this topic
Mickeypt99
  • Mickeypt99

COD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:40 PM

AI's that would be perfect

Your the host of a race deathmatch parachute capture or something else not mission-like and you cant find enough players to join the game or the desired amount wanted
would you like to add Ai's so your experience playing is improved more

Imagine sitting there for minutes aching waiting for someone to join ugggggggghhh lol

Yes or no

Mickeypt99
  • Mickeypt99

COD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:18 AM

To answer everyone's question you name it I've done it

garyharry
  • garyharry

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:25 PM

id much prefer if R* managed to sort out the lobbies issues. sitting for ages waiting on people joining is stupid. when you look at COD their lobbies were always full. I believe its down to the way R* operate it all. fundamental flaw which is really annoying. Potential for 16 players in races and deathmatches, i have never seen 16 players...

JohnnyCallisto
  • JohnnyCallisto

Custom Racers Crew

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:01 PM

AI's that would be perfect

Your the host of a race deathmatch parachute capture or something else not mission-like and you cant find enough players to join the game or the desired amount wanted
would you like to add Ai's so your experience playing is improved more

Imagine sitting there for minutes aching waiting for someone to join ugggggggghhh lol

Yes or no

id much prefer if R* managed to sort out the lobbies issues. sitting for ages waiting on people joining is stupid. when you look at COD their lobbies were always full. I believe its down to the way R* operate it all. fundamental flaw which is really annoying. Potential for 16 players in races and deathmatches, i have never seen 16 players...

garyharry is dead right...R* do have a fundamental flaw in their matchmaking system - preferably, I'd prefer them to find a fix for this (if you could auto-invite 10x more people for instance...it's not exactly hard to ignore texts if you don't want to play!) ..if there is no fix, I like your alternative OP :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users