36 replies to this topic
coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

The One Who Knocks

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:12 AM

I use it when I'm not in a rush and want to go on my laptop for a while or something.  The cab drivers drove a lot faster in GTAIV.

In my experience cabbies in NY drive faster than cabbies in California.

ZakMc
  • ZakMc

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:20 AM

I used them in single player alot. For fast travel. or smokeabowlonthewaytothenextmission ya know what i mean.

Ive used them online too. Never been killed. Im amazed.

• Matty079 likes this

Matty079
  • Matty079

Slammed Schwartzer Slidin

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:04 AM

I use them when I need to get somewhere but also need a toilet/smoke break. Most of the time though I'll just sit in my garage and do those things but I definitely think the cabs come in handy!

If you see a white dot heading your way then call Lester and go off the radar. They'll just drive right past you.

LukeMayhem
  • LukeMayhem

GTAO Semi-Truck driver/ Punk Drummer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:32 AM

Movie re-enactment: Collateral?? Cant believe no ones done it. Btw, why dont ya try calling merryweather for backup while ya cruising round in the back of the cab. Makes me feel like a VIP.

ZakMc
  • ZakMc

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:01 PM

Movie re-enactment: Collateral?? Cant believe no ones done it. Btw, why dont ya try calling merryweather for backup while ya cruising round in the back of the cab. Makes me feel like a VIP.

thats a cool idea, never thought of it though! Call in  air support too.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

IMO cabs are fun. usually get shot out of them pretty quickly, but there are times when people just try to figure out what your up to. cruise along in a taxi, have some random player pull up beside you honking to get you to jump in their car. only just keep going, if they try to block the cab then tell the cabbie to "speed up". he'll ram into the other player and push them out of the way or if they are driving beside you, tell the cabbie to pull over, sideswiping the players car to the curb. got a guy pretty mad at me one night for doing this to him. after about 10mins he finally gave up and just shot me.  :lol:

L5B4LIF3
  • L5B4LIF3

Sorry, I didn't see it..

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:34 PM

I use them from time to time.. usually when i'm not using my PV and i'm after using a Pegasus vehicle but don't wanna walk to where it is or steal a NPC car (usually get a unnecessary 1 star).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users