Is Ciada Libre even possible?

10 replies to this topic
MissLeilaD
  • MissLeilaD

Quick Draw

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:48 PM

I can hit that red square twice but always miss the third shot how is this even possible to do? I can't move the gun fast enough and if it's not zoomed in enough I can see the target. Help?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:49 PM

Try shooting ahead of the red square. There is a chance that the square will move where you shot and hit the plane.

MissLeilaD
  • MissLeilaD

Quick Draw

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

Thanks I'll try doing that

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:57 PM

Also, use Michael's special ability if you have it charged.

MissLeilaD
  • MissLeilaD

Quick Draw

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

Thank you that did help way more than trying to actually get in the box

Damn I always forget I have that lol but I passed the mission. Thank you.

thc_404
  • thc_404

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:20 AM Edited by thc_404, 01 May 2014 - 10:20 AM.

Thank you that did help way more than trying to actually get in the box

Damn I always forget I have that lol but I passed the mission. Thank you.

There's always retrying for gold, so keep it in mind anyways. :p

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:41 PM

If you have Michael's Special Bullet skill maxed out and a full Special meter, you should be able to slow time long enough to hit the first two shots during the dialation.  You may run out of time dialtion before the third shot.

I am not sure if it is the game or if I have a crappy controller, but I have tried to use the tactic of trying to turn Mike's Bullet Time on and off in between shots to conserve Special only to find that once I turn off Bullet Time, I cannot flip it back on.  So if you're going to use Bullet Time,  leave it on until it drains out.

Most of the issues I've seen with this mission don't have anything to do with the gun; it usually has to do with finding someplace whete Trevor can reach top speed with the Sanchez.  IIRC there is a steep, downwards slope on a hill where you can reach top speed.  Just be mindful of the landing.

MissLeilaD
  • MissLeilaD

Quick Draw

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:56 PM

I was reading about Trevor's run and it did seem more people had an issue with that but I did it in the first try and very quickly. Maybe it's cause I spend a lot of time racing in the game? I finally got the jet down and the racing part was really easy for me lol but it's just like me to have an issue with the easy part. Usually over think things.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:04 PM Edited by chrisscorsese88, 01 May 2014 - 06:05 PM.

I had the same problem you had, I failed the first part a couple times and when I passed it, driving to the plane was easy and I didn't crash once. I figured it's easiest to shoot down if you can zoom in on it very quickly because it's moving pretty slow. Once you notice the plane curve to the side it moves really fast, and I kept failing until I found out where it initially comes from.

.JokeR
  • .JokeR

Madness is the emergency exit.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:57 PM

I had no problems passing the mission, but I never thought of using Michael's special ability. :D

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:21 PM Edited by Kid SixXx, 05 May 2014 - 01:37 PM.

I had the same problem you had, I failed the first part a couple times and when I passed it, driving to the plane was easy and I didn't crash once. I figured it's easiest to shoot down if you can zoom in on it very quickly because it's moving pretty slow. Once you notice the plane curve to the side it moves really fast, and I kept failing until I found out where it initially comes from.

Yeah, there are a couple of races in GTA Online have a piece of that downhill route in the path (down the hill, hit the ramp, jump over traffic, downhill again through the tunnel, and across the street). 

Running those races a million times prepared me for the mission but there is a lot more traffic on the road in Story Mode than in Online Mode.

Also the best advice I can give about targeting is NOT to aim.  If you deliberately try to square your shot, you will almost always miss.  Just eyeball your crosshairs and lead your shot.  The second you think you might have a shot, just fire.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users