Quantcast

» «
Photo

CUSTOM PLATES AVAILABLE INGAME SOON?

55 replies to this topic
Crailz
  • Crailz

13 that has pro driving experience in GTA V.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:55 AM

https://support.rock...equests/2325762

sent a request to R* to change my plate, and told em that they shuld add a function to modify the plate while in game in LSC.

They said that they cannot release specific release dates. This means that it will be available tho?

GTAVArtem013
  • GTAVArtem013

01010010 01001111

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:03 AM

It shows that the page does not exist.

PoopyThomas
  • PoopyThomas

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:05 AM

Brian B sneezed when he was choosing the automated response.
  • ZeusMowat_278, /Tuomaz, EZza2647 and 1 other like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:06 AM

NO WAY, REALLY?  TOTALLY HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING ALL THE CUSTOM PLATES I WANT WITH A SAVE EDITOR! :O

• NikkoCharger and hentai_posse like this

Crailz
  • Crailz

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:09 AM Edited by Crailz, 30 April 2014 - 07:09 AM.

NO WAY, REALLY?  TOTALLY HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING ALL THE CUSTOM PLATES I WANT WITH A SAVE EDITOR! :O

damn you.

what about the people that play GTAO and has no jailbroken PS3, and just want different plates, more than 1 exactly the same on every F*CKING car?

Brian B sneezed when he was choosing the automated response.

it's Nick. Nick D.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:09 AM

damn you.

what about the people that play GTAO and has no jailbroken PS3, and just want different plates, more than 1 exactly the same on every F*CKING car?

You don't need a jaibroken PS3.  All you need is a USB and a computer :)

• Ninja_Gear, SCS_Skreamies, lew3112 and 3 others like this

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

Cars and hockey while your bitch is on my jockey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:12 AM

Doubt it. Rockstar only makes it available on the iFruit app so they can make money by making that feature exclusive to that app. Including the ability to teach Chop new tricks. So the only way you can do it now is by Save Editor.

Crailz
  • Crailz

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:16 AM

damn you.

For the SP method, but since there is no SP2MP method confirmed excepting the freaking lagswitch, it's useless for GTAO (the save editor). I know how to mod cars by using the SE metthod.

Doubt it. Rockstar only makes it available on the iFruit app so they can make money by making that feature exclusive to that app. Including the ability to teach Chop new tricks. So the only way you can do it now is by Save Editor.

It's free for iOS tho :) but, I ordered a locked paintjob for a car, Wine Red + Red Smoke, it charged FREAKING TRIPLE. (33k x 3 = 99k), I was like screw that I ain't using dis sh*t.

Chop - Save editor.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:17 AM

For the SP method, but since there is no SP2MP method confirmed excepting the freaking lagswitch, it's useless for GTAO (the save editor). I know how to mod cars by using the SE metthod.

It's not useless young Padawan.  You just need to get experienced with the lag switch.  

GTAVArtem013
  • GTAVArtem013

01010010 01001111

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:19 AM Edited by GTAVArtem013, 30 April 2014 - 07:19 AM.

There is actually a method for PS3 that does not require a lagswitch, It also works on the Xbox 360.

http://gtaforums.com...s3no-lagswitch/

• Jordan_LDN likes this

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

The Content Creator & Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:21 AM Edited by Willstig998, 30 April 2014 - 07:30 AM.

Who cares.

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:21 AM

I get custom plates using charles anyway so its w/e :)

• NikkoCharger likes this

Crailz
  • Crailz

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:22 AM

There is actually a method for PS3 that does not require a lagswitch, It also works on the Xbox 360.

http://gtaforums.com...s3no-lagswitch/

You think I haven't tried it?

Tried it, but as soon as i accept the invite, and I spam X, it leads me into the clouds, and when I am in the clouds, that's when the confirmation for joining another session screen appears.

Someone said that I have to wait 30secs after pressing "Join" at the invitation in XMB. I'll try that.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:31 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 30 April 2014 - 07:36 AM.

Bullsh*t.

Yup, OP is lying, The link he gave doesn't exist and i stand by that statement until he gives us a working URL with what he claims and OP is just using this to try and get to us look at his snapmatic.

oops. The page you were looking for doesn't exist

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

Crailz
  • Crailz

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:47 AM

Bullsh*t.

Yup, OP is lying, The link he gave doesn't exist and i stand by that statement until he gives us a working URL with what he claims and OP is just using this to try and get to us look at his snapmatic.

http://i.gyazo.com/5...ccb3acd1dbc.png , http://i.gyazo.com/3dbec16d947a37cba76d8fa6ed2ab045.png

i double dare you.

Sum-gUy
  • Sum-gUy

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:50 AM Edited by Sum-gUy, 30 April 2014 - 07:51 AM.

OP is just using this to try and get to us look at his snapmatic.

LMAO.  Why doesn't he just start a thread about his snapmatic. so much easier, maybe same amount of abuse..

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:01 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 30 April 2014 - 08:05 AM.

Bullsh*t.

-no proof at all just pictures of so called proof-

i double dare you.

That proves nothing.

I could easily make that too.

Post the link to R* support page or a screen shot of the whole page including the R* page and everything.

I still stand by my original post that your lying and i have proven it, Can you prove that your not?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:04 AM

That proves nothing.

Post the link to R* support page or a screen shot of the whole page including the R* page and everything.

I still stand by my original post that your lying

Why are you getting so upset and skeptical over something as minor as this?

AgentExeider
  • AgentExeider

Secret Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:04 AM Edited by AgentExeider, 30 April 2014 - 08:14 AM.

@Crailz

You can try to use Charles, which is a web debugging app to edit your ifruit apps tickets that are sent when you submit an order, you just change your text in the plate text field to what ever you want.

Use code "9" "5" to get the yankton plate if you want to get one.

Edit: auto correct sucks I wish I could turn it off.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:06 AM

That proves nothing.

I still stand by my original post that your lying

Why are you getting so upset and skeptical over something as minor as this?

I'm not just irks me when people post stuff like this and can't back up their claim.

Crailz
  • Crailz

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:10 AM

Bullsh*t.

-no proof at all just pictures of so called proof-

i double dare you.

That proves nothing.

I still stand by my original post that your lying and i have proven it, Can you prove that your not?

http://i.gyazo.com/d...d86c1502f36.png , http://i.gyazo.com/47680597823a24d353149939184329fd.png

2 of em even, if I zoomed out more so it can see the whole freaking page, you couldn't read a thing.

Now go on, compare the links 

https://support.rock...equests/2325762

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:19 AM

damn you.

It's free for iOS tho :) but, I ordered a locked paintjob for a car, Wine Red + Red Smoke, it charged FREAKING TRIPLE. (33k x 3 = 99k), I was like screw that I ain't using dis sh*t.

Chop - Save editor.

People like you that I detest. After the easy sp2mp method got patched, you all wine and cry wanting to be spoon fed, when we were lag switching I wonder where were you..

Crailz
  • Crailz

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:21 AM

damn you.

Chop - Save editor.

People like you that I detest. After the easy sp2mp method got patched, you all wine and cry wanting to be spoon fed, when we were lag switching I wonder where were you..

Trying to lagswitch.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:23 AM

Lagswitch method takes a while to adjust to, man.  Give the dude a break :santa:

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:26 AM

I just got on my laptop and saw his sig, f*ck this I'm out of here. 2001. LOL.

Crailz
  • Crailz

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:26 AM Edited by Crailz, 30 April 2014 - 08:28 AM.

Thing that didn't work for me while trying lagswitch was to change character before going up in the clouds for PS Store.

I just got on my laptop and saw his sig, f*ck this I'm out of here. 2001. LOL.

2001, yeah. So, what's the problem with that? I'm a young ass kid, but that doesn't necesarilly mean that I behave like other kids that play GTA and/or do something else and squeak and other stupid stuff.
Y'all should play with me and y'all will see that.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:26 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 30 April 2014 - 08:27 AM.

Then zoom out and let me zoom in to see it for myself it isn't that hard, Like i said anybody can make the pictures you've provided so that's not legit and the link you provide doesn't exist how hard is it to go back and get the original link and post it it's simple and easy so just stop trying, You've failed you can prove it so just stop.

When and IF you can provide me proof via a link to your original post which is very simple by logging into your social club going to your support page finding the link and post it and easy to do you're lying and trying to troll/trick people into believing you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lagswitch is very hard to use sometimes you need more than one to get enough lag and sometimes that doesn't work either

AgentExeider
  • AgentExeider

Secret Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

damn you.

Chop - Save editor.

Hey, if I got charged triple I'd be pretty pissed too.

Crailz
  • Crailz

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

http://i.gyazo.com/3...758b830dd31.png , and even a pic of the mail : http://i.gyazo.com/2fa405264a7211dae4dbf57a53085f5f.png

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

Just a tip or two. Considering my internet is 50mb/s download & 50mb/s upload, it's a f*cking f*cking bitch to lag switch, but if given such internet speed, I can still lag switch, no excuse. Well unless yours is 100mb/s both.

If one lag switch isn't laggy enough, use two.

Wait a few seconds before you accept to go into the gamestore.

Heard using the phone helps too. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users