Quantcast

» «
Photo

what have you done when another player jacked your car?

75 replies to this topic
PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:10 AM

I have RPGs and Minigun ammo for a reason...

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:14 AM

Change sessions, then set it to player only access (which it should be on anyhow).  I wouldn't set it to player only access while in the lobby, because where as it will kick them out of the car (which is funny), if they are far enough away from you they can destroy it, and if they are broke, you have to pay for it.  So I would switch sessions first in order to save on money.

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:29 AM

Ignition Bomb. For the f*ckers who touch my ride without my permission.

EarlyLifeFailure
  • EarlyLifeFailure

Ya Cuncha

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:48 AM

I'd let them drive it around, usually have it as crew & friends but once it was set to everyone (my black Sultan with tinted windows) a very low level player took it from the heli-pad and drove it straight to lsc, I was in a heli at the time watching, once he realised he couldn't get in to lsc he drove round for a bit and got out or I think he actually got shot out of it... I then sent a message 'you like my car?'

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:51 AM

Like if I'm dumb enough to leave passenger settings in Public matches to Everyone 

• sD_Killer likes this

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:52 AM Edited by Tabula Rasa, 30 April 2014 - 03:53 AM.

I lock them out around the corner, than use quick job on anything with a corona or "location trigger" like a deathmatch.. to teleport somewhere random where my car will be waiting out of danger and within my reach.

However I always have it set on passenger only; before this option became available I would occasionally fumble and the above situation would pan out.

LittleB
  • LittleB

Street Scrub

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:52 AM

I just find another ride to use or chase them around the city for fun. I always leave vehicle access set to everyone so it's easier for random players to interact with me however they please.  :cookie:

• RandyTheMental likes this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:35 AM Edited by BondageKitty, 30 April 2014 - 05:37 AM.

It looks like I am the only player that has no problem with someone using my car. I let people use what ever car they are on. If they are killing other players or being stupid, I remotely detonate it. Usually use the same car if it has the bomb since Ignition bombs tend to randomly disapear. Rarely do I ever have to use it though.

• LittleB likes this

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:11 AM

It looks like I am the only player that has no problem with someone using my car. I let people use what ever car they are on. If they are killing other players or being stupid, I remotely detonate it. Usually use the same car if it has the bomb since Ignition bombs tend to randomly disapear. Rarely do I ever have to use it though.

It's not a matter or having a problem with others driving my car.  If that was all they'd do, more power to them.  I have a problem when the take it, destroy it with a sticky, or drive it into a body of water, and if they are broke I have to pay to get the car back.  My generosity  extends only so far as it doesn't effect my wallet (real, or imaginary game money).

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:41 AM

they never live long enough to get near me or any of my cars...

even know a mugger once took my hot pink stinger gt for a spin!

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:48 AM

They don't. No-one is allowed to enter my cars. Except my armored Granger. The ones I choose shall enter it.

But if somebody attacks my Bati 801RR for revenge? They are dead. Nobody hurts my Bati 801RR.

Chuck Finley
  • Chuck Finley

E34 FANATIC!

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

i let the theft drive for like 15 secs then i would call mercenaries,wait for like 10 seconds for the mercenaries to spawn then kick him out of car. problem solved.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:01 AM Edited by saintsrow, 30 April 2014 - 07:02 AM.

I was driving around in my PV Cheetah, in Passive mode, minding my own business, when a sh*thead comes from somewhere out of the blue and starts shooting at me.  I get out of the car so I don't get killed, and play footsie with him around my car and then around a nearby wall (skills I learned while teasing twankers), while he tries again and again to ram me as they all do.  Mindless little birdbrains.  

So while I am in my ram-proof niche, he decides to jack my car and run off like a pussy before I come out of passive mode.  Then I just changed sessions.  I assume that no matter what he does to the PV, it will be confined to that session and it won't matter.  In my new session, I spawned in my apartment, got my same PV Cheetah out of the garage, and continued what I was doing before the sh*thead.  

h4l
  • h4l

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:05 AM

I let them enjoy my vehicle.

Really I don't mind people stealing my PV.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:10 AM Edited by wolfp212, 30 April 2014 - 07:20 AM.

I was driving around in my PV Cheetah, in Passive mode, minding my own business, when a sh*thead comes from somewhere out of the blue and starts shooting at me.  I get out of the car so I don't get killed, and play footsie with him around my car and then around a nearby wall (skills I learned while teasing twankers), while he tries again and again to ram me as they all do.  Mindless little birdbrains.  

So while I am in my ram-proof niche, he decides to jack my car and run off like a pussy before I come out of passive mode.  Then I just changed sessions.  I assume that no matter what he does to the PV, it will be confined to that session and it won't matter.  In my new session, I spawned in my apartment, got my same PV Cheetah out of the garage, and continued what I was doing before the sh*thead.  

Once you leave the session it locks and won't let anybody in it anymore.  Not even you can get in it if you get invited back into that session, but you can call in your Cheetah still, and even park it next to the one that's left behind.  It's no longer considered your PV at this point, so even if they blow it up, it does not effect you at all.  I've seen this firsthand because a guy was in my lobby, had his Phoenix out to show me, and he got booted from the internet.  I invited him back into the lobby once he got back, and he called in his Phoenix again and parked it next to the 'door stop' his old one had become.  He took some pics, but I didn't think to.  So, as I've said above, I switch sessions, then change the setting to player only (sometimes I switch it to all depending on the lobby, and forget that I have it set as such).  Problem solved.

Thegemte
  • Thegemte

The_Gemte

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:35 AM

If its a Pegasus PV , like buzzard, i always slap a c4 on my chopper before take off and when its parked it acts like its own explosive tracker. If stolen they will explode in the sky at my will.

Now if its my car, i don't want to be driving a rubbish car with no mods. I change the setting from everyone to private and they get booted from my car.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:45 AM

Went and got a prostitute, went though the list of jobs with her until she got out walking like a cowboy, drove it onto a yacht then drove the yacht until it fell off.

I don't really jack people's cars... I'm the arse hole who quickly gets my car from the impound and destroys all the other cars in the process.

AgentExeider
  • AgentExeider

Secret Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:50 AM

Set vehicle access to passenger, which stops the car but locks them in the driver seat and I just take my time walking up and pop them in the face. Oh it's so very very sweet.
  • saintsrow and Thegemte like this

o0eVe0o
  • o0eVe0o

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:55 AM Edited by o0eVe0o, 30 April 2014 - 08:56 AM.

car is set to passenger only i normally jump in immediately after them then speed around the highway never slowing down waiting for them to either leave suicide or jump out, ud be amazed at how many people like to tumble weed across the highway i get a laugh outta it.

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:00 AM

I spawn kill any a@#hole who jack my ride

Thegemte
  • Thegemte

The_Gemte

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:27 AM

Set vehicle access to passenger, which stops the car but locks them in the driver seat and I just take my time walking up and pop them in the face. Oh it's so very very sweet.

I will have to try that one. Never thought of that before.

AgentExeider
  • AgentExeider

Secret Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:31 AM

I will have to try that one. Never thought of that before.
it will either lock them in the driver seat, or pop them out of the car AFTER a delay, it's weird.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:38 AM

If they jack my car, I jack them off!
They never expect it. It's a bigger plot twist than spongebob finding the pickles under Bubble Bass' tongue.

elfoam
  • elfoam

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:39 AM

I leave my cars unlocked for other players to use and enjoy. No problem.

PatrickGTA5
  • PatrickGTA5

Kush King

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:50 AM

Set car access to no1. But there still driving around init.

fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:54 AM

Send mercenaries after them, and right as the mercenaries start to approach, set my vehicle access to no-one! :D

Usually they dont have time to react as they are run over and shot.

Christacoma
  • Christacoma

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:19 PM

Would it be possible to get a car with a remote bomb car it the back of a dump truck.? That could be cool...

Alarming
  • Alarming

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:45 PM

Someone wants to drive my car so be it, I hardly take any car I own out anyway as I like to crush them and then dump a sticky and drive up to ppl and blow it up.

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

i have a purple chrome entity which i noticed is a hot car that players want to steal often.

i was thinking about getting a phone bomb put on it. leave it unlocked and sit in passive mode @ madrazos house and wait for victims...lol

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:17 PM

I turn into a badass of course.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users