Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which characters would you like to see back?

78 replies to this topic

Poll: Who would you like to see back/in future dlc? (103 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would it be?

1. Carl Johnson (23 votes [22.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.33%

2. Niko Bellic (35 votes [33.98%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.98%

3. Claude (9 votes [8.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.74%

4. Tommy Vercetti (12 votes [11.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.65%

5. Roman Bellic (6 votes [5.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.83%

6. Other (12 votes [11.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.65%

7. None (6 votes [5.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.83%

Vote Guests cannot vote
HaythamKenway
  • HaythamKenway

Mister Doctor

• Zaibatsu
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

From those in the poll? None. And no major 3D Era characters (those who actually appeared in the games in person) either.

Who I'd love to see, and think their re-apperance would made sense, is Karen, Brucie, Mori, Phil Bell, Angus (so we'd finally get some exposition on what the hell were to Johnny and co. doing between TLaD and V), Yusuf, Tony and Luis. From unlikely cameos, I'd like to see Stubbs and Wade Heston from Chinatown Wars, but I doubt they would leave Liberty state and Gerry, if R* pulled him out of prison.

Mr.Raspberry Jam
  • Mr.Raspberry Jam

Bringing great joy to a lonely man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:59 AM Edited by Mr.Raspberry Jam, 11 May 2014 - 11:00 AM.

Before the series ends I really want to find out what happened to all the previous protagonists. Not a really detailed account of what happened after their stories finished just if they are alive or not.
I would like to see more of Karen, CJ, Niko, Tommy and of course Claude. I also need to know what happened to Donald Love or I might just go crazy.

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:43 AM

Why would you want any main character back?? Good way to ruin them.

I'm disappointed, but not surprised that "none" is the lowest result so far.

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:46 AM

CJ.  Niko wouldn't fit the hood life of Los Santos.

Maybe not in the hood, no.  But he would TOTALLY fit in with the heist crew aspect.  I could easily see him as either a gunner OR a driver.

I wouldn't like Niko to come back. Not that I wouldn't like to see him again, but the fear of him receiving a fate to you know who..

If R* ever done that to Niko I would burn their HQ down and smoke the ashes.

Seeing as how you treat Niko and most GTA IV related stuff, you must love the game alot...

Just saying. 

OMGmyFACE
  • OMGmyFACE

Badder Den Dem

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:09 PM Edited by OMGmyFACE, 11 May 2014 - 12:12 PM.

They got a model for Brucie and his voice is in the game. I don't know if that means there's content with him in V that was either cut or is on the way but that's who I'd love to see again - if we're only counting people who haven't returned, that is.

Because people who we do see in V from IV, I want more of, and if they count, then: Packie.

Spoiler

Ooh, or more of Karen... or Yusuf Amir... ah, screw it, one big GTA IV reunion.

Zackyoung1
  • Zackyoung1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:52 PM

This post is just to see what type of character who'd guys/girls like to play as if R* released such a DLC. Feel free to make up a character or bring back an old one, also make a story to why they are in GTA V.

I'd like to see Niko Bellic be brought in as a new playable character, I just really liked his character and I have a decent backstory to why he could be brought in. After doing some big Heists Niko, Roman, Brucie, and Lil Jacob head west, pulling small heists along the way. Well arriving in Paleto Bay by boat they try and pull a Train heist but its a fail and Niko allows himself to be arrested to let his friends getaway. 5 years later Niko is released from Blaine county prison and as he's walking along a deserted road 3 black SUV's kidnap Niko, they are who he was stealing from on the train heist. Niko unaware of what he stole, he quickly lets him know they aren't a normal gang, they are a Black-Ops division in Merryweather and the let Niko know that among the money they stole from the train, they also stole secret files to their operations that they will kill to get back. As they are driving down the freeway, a character decked out in military combat clothing and a mask similar to ArmyofTwo, stands waiting for the convoy. He snipes the drivers leading to some epic crash on the road, approaching the crash scene, the new character is precise in executions, kind of acts like Sam Fisher, total BA. He approaches Niko as he's crawling away and help's him to his truck and they drive off. Niko wakes up and see's he's in some military operations room, however its just this new characters safehouse, the new character explains he's an Ex-Black-Ops from Merryweather, until they tried to kill him to frame him for a dirty assassination op.  From here the story starts as you take off in an action packed role as Niko Bellic and his new comrade John Nelson, pulling off incredible heists and attacks on Merryweather in a full out war!

I fully understand this is 100% not likely to happen but just give your opinion of a new character or set of characters, please no haters. This isn't meant to be serious but fun to share what you'd like!

• Pegassi likes this

Mojave Courier
  • Mojave Courier

Let's Drop the Beat!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

Niko won't be returning.

His VA had a falling out with Rockstar because they underpaid him or something.

Also inb4 all people shouting for a girl character

• Trevorphilipjfry likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

I'd like to see Niko Bellic be brought in as a new playable character...pulling off incredible heists and attacks on Merryweather in a full out war!

1253885876_suicide.gif

Sounds more like a Call of Duty game.

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:14 PM

I thought story dlc was out. release was spring

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Tech Knight

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:21 PM Edited by TheTechPoTaToCHIP, 04 July 2014 - 04:23 PM.

I'd like to see Niko Bellic be brought in as a new playable character, I just really liked his character.

AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER? HAHAHA! haven't you learned by now that Rockstar NEVER lets us play as past characters. Its like their perk, Valve can't count to three and Rockstar never creates a direct sequel to any of their GTA Games (and what i mean by direct sequel is the game takes place after the last one and it has the same playable protagonist) Half Life 3 being announced is more likely than us playing as CJ, Tommy or Niko in a new GTA game.

Stratocastor15
  • Stratocastor15

Kraff's Disciples Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

To be completely honest, I wouldn't be opposed to a female protagonist.  It would add something to the series that would be completely new.  Though R* has a terrible habit similar to Activision: keep the same ideas and outlines for every game.  

Expos
  • Expos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:48 PM

I want Lamar's DLC/Story, PERIOD.

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

Something that involves Wade heavily, love that bastard so much

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:03 PM

Something that involves Wade heavily, love that bastard so much

I believe that's the Face Paint & Strippers DLC

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

Debra. Going to conventions and sleeping with executives. I'm in.

Or Molly Shultz in her pursuit to make Devin fall in love with her

J-B
  • J-B

The Benz

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:14 PM

Phil Bell.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:12 PM

I hope Karen/Michelle comes back.

So i can kill her.

• Jeansowaty and Pegassi like this

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Ride or die

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:33 AM

I don´t know could characters from 3D universe return(they say HD is a different universe,but characters like Lazlow,Willy from Love Fist and gangs like Families,Ballas,Vagos and Aztecas have returned from 3D universe),but I´m interested in what happened to Tommy and CJ.I would also like to see Yusuf Amir,Love Fist,Brucie,Little Jacob,Roman Bellic,Cesar Vialpando,Ken Rosenberg,Umberto Robina,Big Mitch Baker and maybe some other characters,but I hope R* would not kill any of them.

• Pegassi likes this

rubix99
  • rubix99

Playa

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:11 PM

Tony Cipriani

• ChrisMathers3501 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users