• This topic is locked This topic is locked
451 replies to this topic
Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

WHY AM I STILL GETTING HATE?

• Members
  • Liberia

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:52 AM

Alright you two, back to the bloody kitchen. Those sandwiches aren't going to make themselves. don't hurt me please, I'm only joking

Yeah people get wise when their safe behind a connection 100+ miles from you and know your not gonna show up at their door anytime soon. Keyboard/Microphone Gansters is all they are. Always fair to gang up on assholes like this.

I'm seven foot tall, 320 pounds, when I'm behind a keyboard.  :panic:

Jokes on you, you should be making sandwiches too.

Now get to it, damnit, I'm hungry!

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:01 AM

Alright you two, back to the bloody kitchen. Those sandwiches aren't going to make themselves.

what's that coin?

Spoiler

I uhh, well...

Spoiler

Rescind my earlier post.

• Xyn likes this

Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:18 AM

This is late but how do u Great people in Online which d pad button??

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:10 AM

Sent the 3===D to everyone in the lobby once using my second character, he is a female. Got my wife speaking on the mic continuously for me saying "You like?".

Surprising, got 4 invites outa that. Even had two players drive all the way up Mt. Chiliad to uhm I don't know what they wanted to do. I just cruised off in my buzzard.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:36 AM

So what, they called you a slut when you killed em. I get called nigga bitch all the time when I kill people. People be bitches to eachother in GTA V... dont matter if you got a cock or a pussy.

• *MURDOC*, a20characterusername and elless777 like this

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:01 AM

its A female character and A gamer tag and you play alot of.

aN is for a o u i e or if you pronounce it so.

s behind verbs is for he she and it

"alots" does'nt exist

also:  "women who play this game" 

or:  one player, two player  (no s)

you're welcome ;)

I don't care.

English is not my native language, and this thread is not an discussion about semantics.

A DISCUSSION  !!!!  not AN     it's not my native language either but those rules are so simple, a ten year old can learn them, and they do! don't make yourself look stupid. i am doing you a favour!

PalmIsland
  • PalmIsland

Asian bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:41 PM

Funny that an 31 years old man does not understand that there is users from other nations which does not use English as primary language. 

You are unwanted in this thread. 

• LancerG2, Thr33X and Beautiful Disaster like this

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:59 PM Edited by elless777, 05 May 2014 - 02:01 PM.

what's weird is guys pretending to be girls. ew

I'm assuming that you mean playing a female character ingame rather than irl and

if that is what you meant then I take it that you enjoy looking at a guys ass while you play.  Double ew

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:12 PM

My character has been called vixen,f@#king whore,violent bitch & more i can't remember

I've been called a c**t a few times. Always by children.
Youre not the only one that has it hard. Ive been called a n**ger online but hey its up to you to let it affect you those people are fu*king coward lowlifes anyway.

I never let this bs affect me knowing its only a a game,but I always make them pay dearly for it

• Kid SixXx likes this

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:20 PM Edited by Kid SixXx, 05 May 2014 - 02:20 PM.

My character has been called vixen,f@#king whore,violent bitch & more i can't remember

Youre not the only one that has it hard. Ive been called a n**ger online but hey its up to you to let it affect you those people are fu*king coward lowlifes anyway.

I never let this bs affect me knowing its only a a game,but I always make them pay dearly for it

These sorts of people are on my Standing Kill Order list, along with guys with word "sniper" in their gamertag, and male players with dude toons that wear skinny jeans.

I ran across this lowbie player with the gamertag rheypest (how clever!) and I think I griefed him for hours.

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:25 PM Edited by Biff73, 05 May 2014 - 02:25 PM.

These sorts of people are on my Standing Kill Order list, along with guys with word "sniper" in their gamertag, and male players with dude toons that wear skinny jeans.

I ran across this lowbie player with the gamertag rheypest (how clever!) and I think I griefed him for hours.

I think this is what he was trying to convey to you

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:47 PM

I'm assuming that you mean playing a female character ingame rather than irl and

if that is what you meant then I take it that you enjoy looking at a guys ass while you play.  Double ew

Why people use this argument is beyond me, why are you looking at their asses to begin with?

• Shaundi., FirstLadyofGTA and Steve like this

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Permanent headache.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:51 PM

My fiancee gets messages every once in a while, they sound nothing like the ones you receive though Mr. OP.
They're usually either fairly polite;
Guy:"are you a girl?"
My lady:"yes"
Guy:"okay"
Or just non-gender-specific sh*t talking; "f*ck your crew!"

She gets a few friend requests, but usually after playing a bunch of missions with people and doing really well.
She is level 91 though.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:54 PM

Why people use this argument is beyond me, why are you looking at their asses to begin with?

Any warm blooded straight male can't help but notice female ass's.   Real or not...  Thats how it is.

• elless777 and I3AZZAI2 like this

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

"Hell yeah!"

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:00 PM Edited by L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV, 05 May 2014 - 03:06 PM.

0_0.jpg

That's mine, if you think i'm a women, then you're pretty much f*cked  :rol:, i'm male. GT: R0CKST4RL0V3R

Edit: If you're actually a women, then report the dude who's getting you annoyed to Rockstar and have fun.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:04 PM Edited by marco-polo, 05 May 2014 - 03:05 PM.

Any warm blooded straight male can't help but notice female ass's.   Real or not...  Thats how it is.

Gay for not looking at the asses of the characters... K den.
Justifying the use of a female character because you don't want to "stare at a dude's ass" all day is pretty damn stupid, not to mention pathetic.

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:07 PM Edited by elless777, 05 May 2014 - 03:08 PM.

Justifying the use of a female character because you don't want to "stare at a dude's ass" all day is pretty damn stupid, not to mention pathetic.

Hmmm, actually no but your reply is.

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

My fiancee gets messages every once in a while, they sound nothing like the ones you receive though Mr. OP.
They're usually either fairly polite;
Guy:"are you a girl?"
My lady:"yes"
Guy:"okay"
Or just non-gender-specific sh*t talking; "f*ck your crew!"

She gets a few friend requests, but usually after playing a bunch of missions with people and doing really well.
She is level 91 though.

Those polite ones must be french

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:18 PM Edited by Vooodu, 05 May 2014 - 03:24 PM.

Im not saying that..  lol.        This forums needs a *slap* button.

On topic for this game.. Im saying:

Any straight guy playing as a female probably spends alot of time staring at its ass...   Lord knows i do.   

Im not sitting there with a stiffy, getting all horned up or nothing.. Just straights guys like female forms.  Thats just how it is.  So if someone wants to judge someone for playing as a female as if they have a wish for a real life sex change they should know.  They probably spend alot of time staring at dat ass.

I have a male character whos my main, i just don't care about his ass since im straight.  Male form does nothing for me.

But when i use my female character i find myself strutting around checking her ass out all the time...lol

• LuapYllier and I3AZZAI2 like this

PalmIsland
  • PalmIsland

Asian bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:29 PM

I have played with this character 3 times now, and might play one more time before gold trial expire on test account. 

In this incident there was 3 players who stalked me for a short time, I did trap two players inside the Ammu-Nation with cop car blocking the double door. But she did escape during the process when I did positioning the vehicle. This snapshot is funny because it seems that they are horny and want to tongue kiss or something. 

2aakeb5.jpg

But there have been many other stalking incidents. One of the worst incident did take place when I played as her for the second time, four players in the same crew did spawn kill me over and over again with vehicles and bikes when I was in passive mode with no ammo or money. But I chose to stay in the lobby to see how long they was going to do this.  

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

Guilty By Association

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:56 PM

Im not saying that..  lol.        This forums needs a *slap* button.

On topic for this game.. Im saying:

Any straight guy playing as a female probably spends alot of time staring at its ass...   Lord knows i do.   

Im not sitting there with a stiffy, getting all horned up or nothing.. Just straights guys like female forms.  Thats just how it is.  So if someone wants to judge someone for playing as a female as if they have a wish for a real life sex change they should know.  They probably spend alot of time staring at dat ass.

I have a male character whos my main, i just don't care about his ass since im straight.  Male form does nothing for me.

But when i use my female character i find myself strutting around checking her ass out all the time...lol
I think most guys including myself do that with the female characters in this game and STILL don't get how it makes you gay of a f*ggot when gay men aren't remotely turned on by a female and would rather play as a male which they are attracted to. We all can't help what we are attracted to and there is absolutely nothing wrong with a male playing as a female and vise versa as its just a game character and im positive that most people in most games make someone based off of themselves which i have done alot and it gets boring after a while. People who think its wrong are either sexist or homophobic and i damn sure ain't either one and another thing too is people need to stop taking GTA so damn seriously even with these strict crews and policies. I think people deal with enough of that s**t on the regular and come to GTA to get away from it. The biggest point im trying to make is stop giving a f**k about what others think and just play as whoever you want and be different from the norm society has got brainwashed to having to follow things an exact way and until you just start doing you then life will be better.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:23 PM

Oh, I was being quasi-facetious.  She does it for lolz and we're all good sports about it. 

We're a progressive bunch of guys but getting whooped in a dirt bike race by a girl still bruises the ego.

She's haappy that she's in a good natured crew where she's respected and can be herself and not have to be always on guard for creeps and stalkers.

You still sound conflicted on the whole respect thing. Why would it bruise your ego?

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:25 PM

Oh, I was being quasi-facetious.  She does it for lolz and we're all good sports about it. 

We're a progressive bunch of guys but getting whooped in a dirt bike race by a girl still bruises the ego.

She's haappy that she's in a good natured crew where she's respected and can be herself and not have to be always on guard for creeps and stalkers.

You still sound conflicted on the whole respect thing. Why would it bruise your ego?

Because we are dudes and we're dumb and she's pretty much family to us. 

It is like getting your report card and you have all B's and your kid sister has all A's.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:53 PM

It is like getting your report card and you have all B's and your kid sister has all A's.
It should be the same feeling as when your kid brother gets all A's.

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

I don't give a f*ck

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:56 PM

0_0.jpg

That's mine, if you think i'm a women, then you're pretty much f*cked  :rol:, i'm male. GT: R0CKST4RL0V3R

Edit: If you're actually a women, then report the dude who's getting you annoyed to Rockstar and have fun.

I've seen you before a few times. 

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:56 PM

Im just saying...I know of at least three genders to exist in my crew and I couldn't care less which one they are or which one they play as. They all get equal respect whether they beat me or not.

megamillz
  • megamillz

King pin

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:00 PM Edited by megamillz, 05 May 2014 - 05:07 PM.

Welcome,

I did create an new female character on a female named test account. She was created just for some testing and griefing on other players to see how higher ranked players react when they are killed by an level 3 female character with a female named gamertag with 10 gamer score. In the spoiler is the female character I used today. 

Spoiler

I did take an Lazer P-996 and did kill some players. It was not needed to play long before I received two friend requests, one voice message where someone called me a slut after I did kill him, and an another voice message that was incomprehensible. One guy did honk the horn and wanted me inside his vehicle, and few players who keep stalking me for over 30 min doing sexual actions. They did also try to spawn kill me in passive mode with their personal vehicles. They did believe I was an girl with player skills equal to level 3, but in the reality the skill level is equal to level 155.

All this happened in 1 hour and 45 minutes. It seems that you gets allots of unwanted attention especially when you play as an female character with an female named gamertag. I do understand it very good that women who plays this game plays as an male character or with an gamer tag that disguise their gender. 

Here you have all of my snapshots taken with capture card from today session:

Spoiler

I will play with this character until I get Bad Sport and post more in this thread until she gets Bad Sport. 

Have anyone else here experienced this or is doing this against female players?
Did you ever stop to thnk that people like you contribute to the problem for woman by passing your self off as one or nah? I hate people that do this online.
You dudes will find any reason in the world to play as a girl then come up with some stupid ass reason for why. Lol yours being and experiment. Yeah right bro but cool story you don't have to make up excuses tho its ok👌.
I wonder what excuses you will make when u get sent the all infamous D pic and we all know you will. Don't be talking about I didnt know I was gonna open my message and see it. Nah

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

This thread still going huh :)  Overall I had either positive game experiences online or dull but nothing sexist or traumatizing.  Mind you before GTA V came out I knew I wasn't going to use my mic that much if at all.  Now I only use it with crew members and friends (or their friends) so this could be the reason.  My gamertag does allude slightly to the fact that I am female but I really doubt people read it that closely as it's somewhat long.  I get the white knight stuff; everyone wanting to drive my character around, fighting over which car they want me to get in, tons of friend requests and messages like 'r u really a girl' etc. but obviously that stuff doesn't offend me and it doesn't make me feel good either; I find it amusing that's all.  So it does seem strange to me that people will get a whole slew of abuse just for having a female character when they may not even be female. I guess I am fortunate in this sense.  GTA V is the only 'shooter' I play so I can't compare my experience in Online with other titles but apparently COD lobbies are really bad for females too.  If I did ever get abuse I don't think it would bother me that much; messages I wouldn't respond to.  I would just delete and maybe block.  If anything I would probably make it my point to try and own said sexist griefer until I'm satisfied and keep it rolling. 

P.S Joining female crews in Social club has GREATLY improved my experience online and is a lot of fun.  Great way to connect with other girls/ladies who have a similar interest in gaming. :)

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:02 PM

It should be the same feeling as when your kid brother gets all A's.

But you can punch your kid brother in the shoulder if he brags.  You will always be more protective of your sister than you will be of your brother.

toughmeister
  • toughmeister

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:04 PM

Probably because some of the people who play GTAO, especially the socially awkward in real life, think that female character = female player. So they run up to them and do jerk-off or airthrust infront of them thinking they might be in for a chance with them even though half the time the female characters are just male players.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users