Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ok,woaw now they can change their model's apperance huh?

70 replies to this topic
GTA DUDE05
  • GTA DUDE05

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:26 PM Edited by GTA DUDE05, 29 April 2014 - 01:29 PM.

Everytime they kill themself their model's apperance change,they can disguise as NPC,Naked guy,Bigfoot hunter,fat woman,Jesus,aliens,monkey woah!

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:29 PM

Everytime they kill themself their model's apperance change,they can disguise as NPC,Bigfoot hunter,fat woman,Jesus,aliens,monkey woah!

What's dumb is the fact that this would be something they'd ban someone for..but I'm sure most people would enjoy doing this. Dressing up as NOOSE? That'd be awesome!

Our characters are considered Mercs, we should be able to dress up like them.

• Flexusen likes this

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

Now all we need is a doll house.

c4grafx
  • c4grafx

--TEAM HURE--

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:34 PM

this stupid music - always the same crappy music- god why

• GranSnake, PreciousWall, billy-pilgrim and 2 others like this

Epic.
  • Epic.

The Snake without a Tongue

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:36 PM

Where's the commentary with "Hey guys swaggyionlygotGTAVbecausealiawasgettingit here with another MODDED video but first let's go for 1 trillion likes on this video"

• Gantons Most Wanted, SAVILLAIN, Adeel007 and 5 others like this

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:36 PM

Seems pretty funny :) – im still sad that i haven't met a monkey modder myself yet.... i just love that mod :D

• who-dat likes this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:38 PM

How incredibly stupid...wow, you get to look like random NPCs, THAT IS A TOTAL GAME CHANGER!!!
  • plnkfloydian likes this

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Not much of an impression...

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:47 PM

If hackers can change themselves into a normal npc car or plane then i'm impressed.
  • NikkoCharger likes this

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

Massacro <3

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:20 PM

If hackers can change themselves into a normal npc car or plane then i'm impressed.

Memories of watching Herbie and Knight Rider come back...

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:39 PM

How incredibly stupid...wow, you get to look like random NPCs, THAT IS A TOTAL GAME CHANGER!!!

hmm a real challenge would be facing npc mods in combination with an endless off the radar glitch. 

getting paranoid not only about fast moving blips but about every npc u see :)

• LambentBunny and PoisoNinja140_48 like this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:45 PM

So how long until they get bored of seemingly harmless skin mod's and start using their mod's negatively against other players?  Hopefully Rockstar catch-up with these fools.

• Miss Malevolent likes this

COYBIG88
  • COYBIG88

Trick

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

So how long until they get bored of seemingly harmless skin mod's and start using their mod's negatively against other players?  Hopefully Rockstar catch-up with these fools.

Rockstar will never catch up with us,new update comes out,new program comes out.Simple.

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:51 PM

nah - other way 'round hopefully R* will give us a legit way of more visual character mods. 

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:52 PM

Now this, this would be AWESOME to have. So many possibilities!

• Sprue, Sky_Light12 and Chrunchip like this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:07 PM

Rockstar will never catch up with us,new update comes out,new program comes out.Simple.

Woah, internet badass here(!)  You obviously think I should be impressed, I'm not.

nah - other way 'round hopefully R* will give us a legit way of more visual character mods. 

How exactly would this add to the game?  Playable content is needed, not the ability to run around as a fat woman in an ill-fitting bikini.

• Miss Malevolent, Dani_elle and Luther_Vandross like this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:11 PM

hmm a real challenge would be facing npc mods in combination with an endless off the radar glitch. 

Seems almost Matrix-like.
  • Chrunchip likes this

NorthwindJME
  • NorthwindJME

Your Getaway Driver

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:12 PM

Spoiler

I agree with that as well.

COYBIG88
  • COYBIG88

Trick

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:21 PM

Woah, internet badass here(!)  You obviously think I should be impressed, I'm not.

How exactly would this add to the game?  Playable content is needed, not the ability to run around as a fat woman in an ill-fitting bikini.

"Internet badass" No,just a modder who enjoys being able to do stuff you can'tand i couldn't give a flying f*ck if your impressed or not.
  • Anger Personified, SouthWestPayDay, godziller and 2 others like this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:24 PM

"Internet badass" No,just a modder who enjoys being able to do stuff you can'tand i couldn't give a flying f*ck if your impressed or not.

It's more a case of don't want to than can't.  I'm sure I it would be well within my capabilities if I choose to do this.  Kindly go try and break some other game.

• BurningChrome and The Real SpitKing like this

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:26 PM

Advertising mods.. wow, new level of fa**otry.

• theNGclan, ghostrider135, Grand Theft Amanda and 4 others like this

The47Finn
  • The47Finn

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:16 PM

Am I right in thinking that modders and hackers are rife within Xbox (due to MIcrosoft code) but fairly rare on PS3? 

I for one have only ever come across one hacker in god mode on PS3. Plenty of glitchers, but not many modders/hackers?

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:37 PM Edited by coldmurda, 29 April 2014 - 06:40 PM.

Am I right in thinking that modders and hackers are rife within Xbox (due to MIcrosoft code) but fairly rare on PS3? 

I for one have only ever come across one hacker in god mode on PS3. Plenty of glitchers, but not many modders/hackers?

there was a massive console ban wave on ps3. Most gta 5 mods require a cfw (or dex for you newfags) to be used online.
It's just a pain in the ass to keep up with it on ps3. I don't feel like updating modded firmware every update, and finding a new console Id to get online with. Microsoft gave up on day 1.

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:42 PM Edited by who-dat, 29 April 2014 - 06:43 PM.

Spoiler

I agree with that as well.
Your avatar, Supra and Prelude? Or Supra and Integra?

JoeSkillz
  • JoeSkillz

Mutts Cutts

• BUSTED!
  • Albania

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:42 PM Edited by JoeSkillz, 29 April 2014 - 06:43 PM.

there was a massive console ban wave on ps3. Most gta 5 mods require a cfw (or dex for you newfags) to be used online.
It's just a pain in the ass to keep up with it on ps3. I don't feel like updating modded firmware every update, and finding a new console Id to get online with. Microsoft gave up on day 1.

Thank god for PS3, modders need to get a life and enjoy the game as it was intended to be played.

Whats fun in playing with God mode sh*t? 

• SecludedMemory likes this

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:43 PM

lol @ Hot Bikini Lady

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

I don't give a f*ck

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:47 PM

Shame most modders would rather just piss you off over do cool stuff like that. 

SlammedSultanRS
  • SlammedSultanRS

Stoned beyond belief! connecticut FTW

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

Thank god for PS3, modders need to get a life and enjoy the game as it was intended to be played.

Whats fun in playing with God mode sh*t? 

theres nothing fun about god mode... ill be honest. i used the save editor and put god mode on for my SINGLE PLAYER character.. no big deal its SP..but it literally god boring within 10 minutes.. i saw no fun in it what so ever.. now i only use it for when my friend comes over and wants to rampage.. he can leave my online character alone :D

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:05 PM

There was a monkey running around in one of my sessions the others day. I wouldn't have minded at all but he was unkillable...so, lame. 

elfoam
  • elfoam

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:20 PM Edited by elfoam, 29 April 2014 - 07:32 PM.

I just played in a lobby with a guy alternating skins, monkey, alien etc. He has a k/d ratio of 245:1. Unkillable but at least he wasn't trying to kill anyone today.

The problem was after not freezing for three days I invited him to a mission and my ps3 locked up when it displayed him in the mission menu..

Him and his buddies started screaming no pics!, no evidence! When I got the camera out but whatever I took some anyway in between getting punched to death.

I could tell by his voice he was both young and never been inside someone elses skin before so I can't be too upset, he needs some fun in his life.

2zs2v0l.jpg

mmu1ja.jpg

23hxhqg.jpg

I also tried to watch some guys who were duplicating cars today to try see how they were doing it so efficiently but couldn't figure it out. Least that doesn't freeze you up :).

Mythological
  • Mythological

Freeclimber

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

I'm not even mad, I'm impressed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users