Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's the problem with glitched money?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
299 replies to this topic

Poll: Glitched money (182 member(s) have cast votes)

Does glitched money ruin your gaming experience?

1. Yes. (66 votes [36.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.26%

2. No. (116 votes [63.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 63.74%

Vote
Godovermoney
  • Godovermoney

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:13 AM

I don't understand how it ruins your gaming experience. It hasn't ruined mine, and every chance I've had to get some money through unorthodox means I have went for it. It hasn't ruined my gaming experience at all. The only thing that has kept me from playing is that it gets boring waiting for these updates which take so long. Even with the amount I have, I still do missions and races with my crew. So what's the big deal?

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

SnyderGuy
  • SnyderGuy

BMX Sensei

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:15 AM

You un-legitimently have a huge advantage, you can pay for anything and insurance and everything. 

You shouldn't be able to do this, as you did no work to earn the position you achieved. 

• Iroquois, darkwar854, Isa and 5 others like this

Q_Man
  • Q_Man

Master of SHAQ-FU

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:21 AM

^broke niggas
  • SlammedSultanRS, ChrisV, collad0 and 3 others like this

Chronolemon
  • Chronolemon

GTA:Outta here.

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

The problem is people won't stop f*cking talking about it. If you feel the need to justify it by seeking forgiveness from the forum, you clearly see the demerit in it. I couldn't care less, I bought everything there was to buy when I was given my 11 figure 'community bonus', and I'm glad I did now. It has made the game so much more fun. Since then I've not been able to progress at all. I won't buy cash cards as I don't believe in paying for nothing. I've spent about £20 on Forza 4 as they offer actual content with actual uniqueness at a fair price. I bought a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport for £1.99, compare that to the £13.99 you'd have to spend to get an Adder. Its just not fairly priced.

• BrownMattHall likes this

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

If you lived during billionaire days during December, there's nothing you can do but buy chrome adders and high end apartment with fully stocked weapons. Everybody feels like nothing to do here and bored the players. That also foreshadowed Capture mode since everybody is getting used to billionaire and it hurts R* cash cards. Nowadays everybody is playing fairly now, like grinding missions, proper races,etc who deserves money while you f*ckheads just ruining it. YOU DON'T DESERVE IT. f*ckING EARN IT. The main objective in GTA Online is about money. MONEEYH

• Zonnex likes this

NomadRider
  • NomadRider

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:24 AM

Lets see, You didn't earn it and you can use it to gain an advantage. Anyone still glitching money is a lame assed f*cktard! It's a game. If you suck so bad at it that you have to cheat then you should just quit!

Godovermoney
  • Godovermoney

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:25 AM

I'm impatient. I'm not going to work for months, and months to pay for something. I don't feel like the advantage is that big since my gaming experience isn't that much different than someone who doesn't cheat.

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:28 AM

I don't care if someone has glitched money and has an "advantage" over me, they still die the same.
  • Solid Scorpion, Luismy_MMD, RAS_ZeroZ and 3 others like this

Godovermoney
  • Godovermoney

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

I don't suck at the game at all, and I do missions and other activities on the regular. No, I didn't earn it but that means nothing to me since it's a game. I have as good of a time as anyone who doesn't cheat. Also, I didn't post this to get forgiveness, I posted it to see what the responses would be negative or positive.

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:31 AM

Money shouldn't be so pivotal in the first place. It's a game, you play it for fun and part of that fun is accessibility. Therefore I much prefer GTA IV multiplayer because it allowed players to simply have fun, regardless of wether they played the game casually or religiously. I personally can't be arsed to grind in GTAO, because why the hell would I waste hours just for some virtual goods? It's just not my definition of fun.

• Ninja_Gear, ZeusMowat_278, Bombshock and 12 others like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I AM LOS SANTOS'S RECKONING

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:33 AM

If you do not like a way a certain game is designed...DRIVE TO GAMESTOP AND BUY SOMETHING ELSE.

Godovermoney
  • Godovermoney

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:35 AM

I paid 60 bones for the game, I'm not buying cash cards. I might pay for some good DLC, but that's it. The people with enough money to buy the cash cards aren't really any different. It's still an advantage.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

They bought it...you stole it. That is the difference.
  • Taky and Intoxica7ed like this

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Puttin' on an iron shirt.....

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

I don't glitch, don't need to. I've got enough from just playing the game.
I don't care what others do, it's their game.

Is it true that the people who constantly boast about their virtual dollars ain't got 2 dimes to rub together IRL?
  • Flexx likes this

Godovermoney
  • Godovermoney

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:40 AM

I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing. Like I said, I'd pay for good DLC but cash cards aren't really that different from glitching. You got something you didn't work for (in the game). I don't believe it ruins other people's games.

GreyleafGamer
  • GreyleafGamer

Ni !

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:49 AM

Kids these days....we had to work for the money we got in video games. Nothing was ever glitched to us. And infinite lives!?! We got 3 lives, and when they were gone...game over. And we were happy to get them.

We had to walk 12 miles through 6 feet of snow, uphill both ways to get a game from the store. None of this instant download crap!

Kids these days, I tell ya.

• Solid Scorpion, Flexx, Dementious and 5 others like this

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Tails Prower

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:49 AM

I think there is too much emphasis on the money aspect in GTA Online and the cash cards temptation
does not help in this matter and with them constantly adding new content that requires more in game
cash to buy it doesn't help the situation for those looking for quick ways to make money that simply
do not have the time to do so.

I have been fortunate that I have been able to play every day so have had a continual income but there
is still so much in the game I want to be able to say I own but I know my game time is going to reduce
as I take up my other hobbies over the summer.

Glitching money - I don't agree with that but have done so (Buffalo Mk2 sales) when the easy SP to MP
glitch was active because needs must, I was at a point where I needed the expensive Buzzard Attack
Chopper and a fast super car for racing and that was the only way to get it.

Granted that person may have an advantage over you but as long as they are using that money fairly (ie
not hiding it on another account so they don't have to pay for anything etc and going on a griefing
spree) then they are not causing any harm in my eyes by having glitched money.
  • Godovermoney likes this

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:56 AM

In the Mind of some People.

Glitching Money = You're a Mofo that delays new content.

Grinding RR = You're a pathetic loser.

Buying Cash Cards = You're the reason why we don't get Paid DLC.

And

Spoiler

• FRAIZER, Dementious, UchihaRingo and 5 others like this

Godovermoney
  • Godovermoney

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:56 AM Edited by Godovermoney, 29 April 2014 - 11:59 AM.

I have one character, and one account. I blow people's cars up all the time, and I pay for it. I can still be killed just as easy as someone who doesn't have what I have. R* says they aren't extracting value from the game by selling cash cards, but that is a crock. As for youtube glitchers, I don't like it when glitches go public. I keep it to my self, and within my crew. Who they tell is up to them, but it doesn't go much further than my group.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

You blow up cars with unlimited funds...lame IMO...learn to kill without using a rpg...

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:01 PM

The only problem is that you're basically stealing money from R*.. not that it matters to most people in the first place.

Aside from that it's all up to you and it's not going to affect me in any way, the point of Online is to have fun whether you believe modding, glitching or playing legit will make it seem that way to you, it doesn't matter.

Just my opinion of course.

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:03 PM

No problem at all. I am very happy with this legit cash card alternative.

Godovermoney
  • Godovermoney

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:04 PM

My most used weapon before the business update was the advanced rifle. I have the LSPD camo for it. I don't have unlimited funds, but I have enough. I don't use rocket launchers to get kills. I most blow up people's cars after I've killed the driver.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:05 PM

Well agree to disagree...I think its wrong and would never do it.

Godovermoney
  • Godovermoney

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:06 PM

To each his/her own.

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Puttin' on an iron shirt.....

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:07 PM

My most used weapon before the business update was the advanced rifle. I have the LSPD camo for it. I don't have unlimited funds, but I have enough. I don't use rocket launchers to get kills. I most blow up people's cars after I've killed the driver.

Don't do that bro.

Stickie the car as the player's respawning, wait for them to get in it, then blow it up.
  • Heffe707 likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

I got given $2.2 billion and loved it goin' nuts with it buying cars and all the pegasus vehicles. Then when it all got fixed I made a second character and actually earned all their stuff. Much better to earn it.
  • ugotsmoked and Solid Scorpion like this

InYeezusWeTrust
  • InYeezusWeTrust

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:11 PM

Absolutely not. When punks blow up my entity or adder(no they are not chrome you autists) I have to foot the insurance bill because they either don't have money or hide it on their second character.

That 30 million I glitched sure does come in handy.
  • RAS_ZeroZ likes this

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:18 PM

i play legit and have made and spent, not counting the 3.5 mil im sitting on now, 17.3 mil since october, enough to be able to afford anything in the game, and enjoyed earning that money through bounty hunting, car selling, missions, races, etc. what possible argument is there for glitching other than 'i'm impatient and like cheating on games'? you're just the kid who nobody wanted to play monopoly with, and you will always be that kid.

• prototypetom likes this

Godovermoney
  • Godovermoney

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:23 PM

I only have one character. I'm impatient. I want to blow their car up, and then continue the fight with more civilized weapons. Like the advanced. I have a good bit of money, but I'm happy with what cars I have. Although, I will be filling another garage up pretty soon I hope.

I played monopoly with a lot of kids while growing up. I haven't been a child in quite a while. As for what I do, it doesn't harm what other's do because when I do receive money I didn't earn I don't go blathering about it, unless it's to my crew who all do the same things I do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users