This is an idea i got from a motorcycle forum and thought it might be fun to try here.
The rules are simple
1. Find the Tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible with your vehicle)
2. The first person to post a found Tag gets to place the next tag. Try to post the Tag in interesting or possibly hard to find places
3. The person who is responsible for posting the next Tag has 24 hours to do so
4. Should the tag holder fail to post the new tag within the requsite time someone will need to get the previous tag and post a new one within the given time.
5. If there were two people that got the tag and the person who got it first fails to post within the requisite time the person who posted second may post a new tag.
6. Anywhere a vehicle can access on the map is fair game. If you decide to take the tag to an island or roof top using the cargo bob, post that the cargo bob is needed
7. Give a single hint where the tag can be found, if people are having trouble add another hint
When you find a Tag and post the picture tell us where you found it.
When posting the new Tag type "New Tag" above or below the picture
Here we go, Figured for the first one i would start with a shot of the city