QUATREX Special Operations Unit

88 replies to this topic
ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

Q.U.A.T.R.E.X. Official Airplane Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:02 PM

I don't see any reason you couldn't, it's fine by me. Just make sure to ask REXX93 if it's okay.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:35 PM

No problem! The mask is fine! Be sure to check your Social Club message inbox regularly for information.

Pandasrpreecool
  • Pandasrpreecool

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:44 PM

Alrighty sweet :D

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:36 PM

Glad to have you be part of the crew!

Pandasrpreecool
  • Pandasrpreecool

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:53 AM

Glad to be here

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:14 PM Edited by REXX93, 01 June 2014 - 02:38 AM.

UPDATE

- A desert camo appearence is permitted. (Merryweather Canis Mesa with a Desert Tan matte paintjob is not obligatory but recommended).

- A document containing detailed information about the crew will be supplied to crew members only.

- The Obey Tailgater is not obligatory but is now officially part of the QUATREX vehicle fleet.

- ThousandFangs is now the official QUATREX Airplane Pilot and is giving crew members advanced flight courses.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:06 PM

UPDATE

Thanks to the recent update for GTA: Online, QUATREX has added the 6x6 Dubsta to its vehicle fleet. We believe the vehicle fits nicely into the military based crew due to its military looks and inmense size. The vehicle is not obligatory to own, but those who wish to drive it whilst playing under the QUATREX crew, please do so. It is your choice to modify the vehicle.

0_0.jpg

In addition to the new vehicle, a new clothing set for the crew has also been added:

- Black suit jacket (open), black cargo's, black boots, black shirt (tucked), black sports glasses and the Standard armor visible.

Remember, we are always look for new trustworthy recruits. If you are interested in joining QUATREX, please send me a message via the forums or the Social Club website: http://socialclub.ro...member/rexx1993

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:26 PM

UPDATE

QUATREX Special Operations Unit has expanded on crew outfits and vehicles.

- QUATREX now has it unique "White" theme. A crew members appearence whilst player under the White theme must be the following: White Suit Jacket (undone or done up), White Suit Pants (Tight or Baggy), All White Oxfords Smart Shoes, White Shirt (tucked), Black Tie and White Gun Range Glasses.

- Another addition for the "White" theme is that crew members are able to own a Frost White color Übermacht Oracle (version 2). (Tinted windows are optional).

0_0.jpg

- Another vehicle that hass been added to the QUATREX vehicle fleet is the Ocelot Jackal. Must be metallic black with black tinted windows, players choice of "Sport" rims which must also be black, bumbers and skirts are optional, spoilers are not permitted, performance modifications for this vehicle are much not prefered, one exception is the vehicles suspension modification.

0_0.jpg

Remember, QUATREX Special Operations Unit is always looking for new trustworthy recruits. If you are interested in joining our crew or want to get to know us a little more before joining, head over to the first page of this recruitment thread for information on how to contact us. We look foward to hearing from you.

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

Q.U.A.T.R.E.X. Official Airplane Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

Hey guys, I should be back in a few weeks, I'm getting records and information straightened out in my AFJROTC unit, and once that is finished I should be back online.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:39 PM

Ok, great. I'd like to point out that I now have fast internet and I am able to play with other players without problems! Will soon post a new crew update here on this thread.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:10 AM

CREW UPDATE

Thanks to the SA Flight School update, a flight suit is now available for $50,000 and any QUATREX member can own it. In addition to this, we are currently in search of pilots for aircraft and helicopters.

As I now have a stable Internet connection, I can finally stay communicated and play with other crew members.

Dedicated Team Deathmatches are being created specifically for training low rank recruits. (Note: All team start points will be placed in "fair spots", so each team is well spaced from opponent teams).

Playlists will be created dedicated to our military based style. Missions included in the Playlists will require team work and can also be played to help increase the rank of low rank recruits. (Playlists will also contain QUATREX team deathmatches).

I would like to point out that we try to keep our Mental State stat at a minimum. This excludes freemode attacks against other crews or self defense against another player(s).

Want to join QUATREX?

QUATREX is always looking for new recruits to expand our crew and help us become a full unit of 30-35 crew members. Any player at any rank can join. The K/D Ratio of players is not important to us. Trustworthy players who are willing to take part in missions and other activities are who we seek. If you are interested in joining, please check back on the first page of this thread for more information and remember to check the "update" posts which can also be found within this thread.

We look foward to hearing from you.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:31 AM Edited by REXX93, 05 October 2014 - 11:19 PM.

UPDATE

Thanks to the new Last Team Standing DLC, QUATREX os finally able to have the special operations appearance we have been looking for. In addition to the military clothing which was already available in GTA: Online, we are now including all Team Outfits in the crew appearance. As well as this, military/special ops based LTS matches have been created to put your tactical skills to the test.

IInsanityGaming
  • IInsanityGaming

The One and Only

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:30 PM

I would really like to join this crew, but do not yet have the Merryweather Mes. I will work on getting that as soon as I join.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:16 PM Edited by REXX93, 05 October 2014 - 11:20 PM.

I would really like to join this crew, but do not yet have the Merryweather Mes. I will work on getting that as soon as I join.

Glad you wish to join the crew. Please send me your Rockstar Social Club name so I can friend you and send you an invite to the crew. Also, send me your Playstation 3 name so I can friend you. We can help you obtain the Merryweather Mesa, no problem. :)

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:37 PM Edited by REXX93, 04 November 2014 - 11:38 PM.

Crew members, I want to let you all know that I also have a female character who, from time to time, I use whilst playing GTA: Online. I would also like to point out that QUATREX may possibly cross over to the Playstation 4 platform sometime in the new year. Whether this affects Playstation 3 crew members or not, I am not sure. This said, QUATREX is always on the lookout for new recruits who wish to be part of Military/Special Ops crew. If you are interested in joining our crew, please leave a post on this thread.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:33 PM

UPDATE

QUATREX has formed an Anti-Griefing regime which consists on patroling Freemodes in search of players griefing other players, in particular players who constantly spawn kill lower ranked players. Basically, it is a way of helping others and keeping a session clean as possible. Members can patrol on their own or in groups. Once a griefer has been taken out, there is no need to continue taking out. If the griefer continues to attack members or other players for no reason, full force will be took into action.

White_Squall_13s
  • White_Squall_13s

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:45 AM

Why only 6 members?

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:20 PM

Why only 6 members?

According to GTA: Online, we currently have 8. Needless to say, we may be a small crew at the moment, but all members are trustworthy. I have banned 7 different players from the crew due to their behavior against fellow crew members. It is for this reason there are few of us at the moment.

White_Squall_13s
  • White_Squall_13s

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:21 PM

M kinda interested.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:34 PM

M kinda interested.

Glad to hear! You can add me on the PS3 console: REXX1993 and I will send you an invite to the crew via GTA: Online. Please note down your username for this forum in the friend request message so I know its you. If your PSN username is the same as it is here on the forum, don't worry about this step. Thanks :)

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:12 AM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

I can confirm that QUATREX will cross over to the Playstation 4 platform in the new year. Beginning of January to be exact. Playstation 3 members will not be affected and I will from time to time play with my characters on the PS3. We will start looking for new recruits in the new year.

Swampfox_dp
  • Swampfox_dp

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:45 AM

Hey!

Lookng this crew over, it seems like something I can get into! I'll add you, REXX, and I'll check out the social club link!

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:43 PM

Hey!

Lookng this crew over, it seems like something I can get into! I'll add you, REXX, and I'll check out the social club link!

Glad to hear! I need to get my microphone fixed, just to point out, but hey, glad to have you part of our crew!

Swampfox_dp
  • Swampfox_dp

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:52 PM

I'm available online right now for whenever you get your microphone fixed

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:14 PM

I'm available online right now for whenever you get your microphone fixed

I was supposed to get it fixed last week but I was really busy. Hopefully next week I'll have it fixed! :) I'll be online in about half an hour or so.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:39 PM

QUATREX Training Complex - QTC

Mainly focusing on helping new players to the world of GTA: Online. Basically it is a Deathmatch based layout, yet it will not be used as a deathmatch. The QTC will have various courses set up strategically, allowing new players (or any crew member) to perform various actions in relation with the course they are doing. Here is the course we are currently creating:

Evading Fire:

This course enables players to effectivly evade weapon fire whilst using the available props as cover. It consists of a Shooter and an Evader. The Shooter is located at a high level for a clear view on the course. The shooter will be supplied with a Combat MG and a Sniper Rifle. The Evader, must make his/her way through the course whilst evading fire from the shooter by utilizing the props and the common combat roll. The Evader is not permitted to fire at the shooter during the course. Armor and healthpacks will be supplied to the Evader. To complete the course, the Evader must start at one end and get to the other. Starting at a distance from the Shooter, the Evader must make his/her way closer to the Shooter until he/she reaches the end. Please note that the courses we create will not be on the Social Club, they are being created for QUATREX crew members only. This post will be updated when new courses are available.

Romeo149
  • Romeo149

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:22 AM

Hey,

My name is Chris, I'm 20 years old and looking for a crew to start off GTA V on the 18th with. My PSN is Vida_Bleek. I am currently Enlisted in the Army as an 11B Infantryman and could bring aid to training as I am very up to date on current Military standards and tactics. Would love to be a part of Quatrex. If you require any further information please feel free to message me. My social club username is VidaBleek149.

Thanks,

Chris

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:38 AM Edited by REXX93, 14 November 2014 - 12:38 AM.

Hey,

My name is Chris, I'm 20 years old and looking for a crew to start off GTA V on the 18th with. My PSN is Vida_Bleek. I am currently Enlisted in the Army as an 11B Infantryman and could bring aid to training as I am very up to date on current Military standards and tactics. Would love to be a part of Quatrex. If you require any further information please feel free to message me. My social club username is VidaBleek149.

Thanks,

Chris

Happy to hear, Chris. As soon as I am Online I will send you a friend request and invite you to QUATREX. I will also add you on the Rockstar Social Club. Thank you for your interest in our crew and we look foward to playing with you!

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:54 PM

CREW UPDATE

QUATREX Special Operations Unit will soon be available on the Playstation 4 console. The crew will still be active on the Playstation 3 and I will vary my online gameplay with both consoles. Once QUATREX is available on the Playstation 4, thanks to the updated Content Creator, brand new Last Team Standing and Team Deathmatches will be created to put crew members' tactical skills to the test. If you are interested in joining QUATREX (Playstation 3 for the moment), please see the first page of this thread for details. We look foward to hearing from you!

TiiMeP
  • TiiMeP

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:05 PM

I would love to join on the PS4, i wonder if thats already available?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users