Photo

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

60 replies to this topic
REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:31 PM Edited by REXX93, A week ago.

BkatK_hCUAA1e79.png

QUATREX Special Operations Unit (QSOU/QTRX for short) is a military based crew which operates throughout San Andreas. QSOU is looking for trustworthy players who are willing to help complete various missions and/or jobs appearing in Grand Theft Auto: Online. Players of any rank can join. QSOU has a few guidelines that must be followed:

- Each crew member must own at least one (1) Merryweather Canis Mesa. We prefer the vehicle to be matte black with limo tinted windows to suit our military based style. This vehicle has two versions, a hard top and an open top. Both versions are permitted. The Merryweather Canis Mesa is the crews' main vehicle.

0_0.jpg

- Each player must own at least one (1) Übermacht Oracle (version 2) in the color metallic Black. (NOTE: Black tinted windows are optional).

0_0.jpg

- For the "Special Ops" military look, each player must own the following items of clothing and accessories: Black t-shirt, black cargo pants, black boots, desired color gun range glasses, black watch and the Standard armor visible on the player. NOTE: The black camo pants are also permitted.

- Suits are also permitted. Black suit jacket (done up or undone), white shirt, black tie, black suit pants (baggy or normal), slate cop aviators and all black oxford shoes.

- The use of a microphone is not obligatory, but is strongly recommended, as one of the crews' most important factors is communication.

- Crew members must be active. If a player is inactive for 6 months, he/she will be kicked from the crew, but not banned.

You can contact me (REXX93) via this forum or via Twitter @REXXGTA93 - https://www.twitter.com/rexxgta93

SOCIAL CLUB: Here is the link to the QUATREX crew - http://socialclub.ro...om/crew/quatrex

QUATREX Special Operations Unit operates only on the Playstation 3 console. (Also crossing over to the Playstation 4 very soon).

NOTE: QUATREX is only available in Grand Theft Auto: Online and does not appear in other games.

TIMEZONE: GMT + 01:00 (Spain)

We look foward to hearing from you!

PS: You can find my PSN username via my profile on this forum.

UPDATES: Crew updates can be found throughout this thread.

• ThousandFangs likes this

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

Q.U.A.T.R.E.X. Official Airplane Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:23 PM

I would be interested in being a part of this. I currently play on weekends because of my end of course tests, but once they are over, I'll be online 4-5 days out of the week, for extended periods of time.

PSN: ThousandFangs

SC: ThousandFangs

Easiest way to talk to me on weekdays is through the forums or SC.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:42 AM

Good to hear! I am currently having internet speed problems at the moment but it should be fixed within 1 to 2 weeks, but never the less, I will send you an Invite via the Social Club and you can join and be part of QUATREX. I will also add you as a friend on PSN as soon as possible! Thanks!

Izhevsk M44
  • Izhevsk M44

Vapid Stanier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:38 AM

My crew The Infantrymen would f*ckin destroy you losers.

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

My crew The Infantrymen would f*ckin destroy you losers.

Cool story bro

MagnumOpuz
  • MagnumOpuz

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:16 PM Edited by MagnumOpuz, 30 April 2014 - 12:18 PM.

edit: post deleted

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:12 PM

What?

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:01 PM

What?

He had a post intended toward making fun of Izhevsk M44, but he went and deleted it.

Buggy2825
  • Buggy2825

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

So PSN? No xbox affiliate?

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

PSN only, as far as I know.

Buggy2825
  • Buggy2825

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:19 PM

Weak. :/ been looking for a military crew just to change things up

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:21 PM

You were looking for a military crew for xbox?

Buggy2825
  • Buggy2825

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:25 PM

You got it, but I'm strong on my stance on not changing my gamertag. This sh*t ain't that serious. I understand organization and looks and such, but I'm not about to spend 20 just to play with a group. Ya know. It's nothing against the group or anything like that. I'm just a cheap ass when it comes to transactions for a game I already paid for lol

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

Yeah, I understand where you are coming from. There are probably some military crews for xbox, and if not, you could make one and people would probably be eager to join.

Buggy2825
  • Buggy2825

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:29 PM

Ya. I had started crews and grew them to around 70 members. It's just a freaking hassle sometimes with other being jackasses and such.

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:32 PM

For something like a military crew, I'd keep it to a maximum of 25 or 30. For management and loyalty reasons

Buggy2825
  • Buggy2825

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

Well ya. The military crews ya. But the ones I had started were MC's and such. They liked to shoot and get down like that. But not enough. Then I got caught up in racing, drifting crews and creator crews. Just looking to get back to organized killing and death matches

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:39 PM

I wish you luck.

Buggy2825
  • Buggy2825

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:46 PM

Ya. I'm gonna clearly need it ay? Lol

MagnumOpuz
  • MagnumOpuz

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:18 PM

What?

He had a post intended toward making fun of Izhevsk M44, but he went and deleted it.

Was gonna make fun of him but don't wanna start a flame war and ruin your thread.  I prefer to send good vibes. Anyways,  Good luck,   i like to see military style crews,   maybe when i get some members in my own crew, we can face off in TDM/LTS (my crew is former military/mercenary assassin based and intended to be against PMCs)

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:27 PM

What?

Was gonna make fun of him but don't wanna start a flame war and ruin your thread.  I prefer to send good vibes. Anyways,  Good luck,   i like to see military style crews,   maybe when i get some members in my own crew, we can face off in TDM/LTS (my crew is former military/mercenary assassin based and intended to be against PMCs)

Sounds great! Look foward to it! :)

GrIm1324
  • GrIm1324

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

Is this an active organized crew? Do you perform operations? Such as team deathmatches, missions, and free mode ops?

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:27 PM

Is this an active organized crew? Do you perform operations? Such as team deathmatches, missions, and free mode ops?

Active and organized is what QUATREX strives to be. As for now, I am currently experiencing Internet connection problems which makes playing Online with other players a problem. My Internet will be fixed within the next week or two. Lately I have been planning out Freemode Operations, but cannot test them until my connection is stable. Team Deathmatches will be performed, special created Deathmatches dedicated to this crew are being made, all military based. Missions will also be available. Never the less, if you wish to join, please let me know.

Izhevsk M44
  • Izhevsk M44

Vapid Stanier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:57 PM

The Infantrymen is a much better crew. We aren't douchbags who require GT changes. I officially declare war on Quatrix or whatever the f*ck you're called.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:02 AM

The Infantrymen is a much better crew. We aren't douchbags who require GT changes. I officially declare war on Quatrix or whatever the f*ck you're called.

I don't suppose you noticed that this is a Playstation 3 crew? According to your GTAForums profile, you are on the Xbox console.

Pandasrpreecool
  • Pandasrpreecool

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

Hey Rex, would you like some ally's in your military group because I can offer my rogue military crew: Carbon Reapers :D

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:10 PM

Hey Rex, would you like some ally's in your military group because I can offer my rogue military crew: Carbon Reapers :D

I've been talking to him and he seems friendly and mature, I'm going to invite him into QUARTEX.

Pandasrpreecool
  • Pandasrpreecool

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:14 PM

We are an Australian/New Zealand Rogue military group happy to partner with any military group (APART FROM MERRYWEATHER)

Background: Ex-Merryweather soldiers, after being left behind by the group we planned our revenge on them, we now hunt, tamper and destroy Merryweather and their operations, we're currently operating in Los Santos to clear it of them. We've had some luck in messing with them after an unknown group of men messed with most of their operations by stealing things and killing them. We tried to find them to thank them but they went quiet. That's our story, if you'd like to partner with us my PSN is: Jinxxiee just send me a message

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:30 PM

We are an Australian/New Zealand Rogue military group happy to partner with any military group (APART FROM MERRYWEATHER)

Background: Ex-Merryweather soldiers, after being left behind by the group we planned our revenge on them, we now hunt, tamper and destroy Merryweather and their operations, we're currently operating in Los Santos to clear it of them. We've had some luck in messing with them after an unknown group of men messed with most of their operations by stealing things and killing them. We tried to find them to thank them but they went quiet. That's our story, if you'd like to partner with us my PSN is: Jinxxiee just send me a message

We are a fairly new crew and are still getting things together and recruiting new members. But as a future project, this seems a good idea. I'm not sure what Merryweather you are refering to, in game - or an actual crew, that said, QUATREX tends to use the Merryweather (in - game) services on a regular basis, depeding on the situation. Never the less, if you are interested, notify me with some information via the Social Club.

I've been talking to him and he seems friendly and mature, I'm going to invite him into QUARTEX.

ThousandFangs supplied me with your Social Club username. A friend request and invite to QUATREX has been sent.

QUATREX UPDATE

I am currently writing out a document for QUATREX Crew Members only which contains brief information on how the crew works. I will supply crew members with the document once it is complete.

Pandasrpreecool
  • Pandasrpreecool

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:58 AM Edited by Pandasrpreecool, 23 May 2014 - 05:28 PM.

Alright guys I'm joining QUATREX as a full unit :D could I keep my mask though

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users