I swear its just french ppl playing online

135 replies to this topic
Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:24 PM

Haha cheese eating surrender monkeys that's great. Got any for Dutch people?

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:29 PM

Nah but my wife who is Turkish, and Greek, could help you out if you ever run into a lobby full of those people.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:39 PM

Turkish AND Greek? I didn't think they could go close enough to hear each other, let alone produce a child.

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:42 PM Edited by SteveNYC81, 29 April 2014 - 11:46 PM.

Long story short her mother left Greece to be with her boyfriend then eventually husband who is Turkish, both of their families disowned them, they moved to Germany for a few years, then they came to the US in 1971.

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:59 PM Edited by Preusse, 30 April 2014 - 12:01 AM.

I encounter them if I switch sessions too often (already after 3 or 4 times). Seems they are almost everywhere in this game. I find their language annoying and mute them, but I find it much more annoying that they are very very vengeful players and tryhards. I don't know if this is part of their culture, it surprised me.

I'm occasionally grouped with Germans & English. This doesn't go well :lol: what's weird is they argue about World War 2... seriously, you weren't living at the time..

It's because the English can't get over the past. Seems they just don't have the ability. They like seeing us all as shouting Nazis (even back then not everyone was, but they ignore it) and it often comes down to the topic WW2 with them, because they start it. There must be some malfunction in their brains. I've seen it often (I don't mean just in videogames) and always wondered if they (not all of course) are not very intelligent people or just backward.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:53 AM Edited by CenMan, 30 April 2014 - 10:54 AM.

Nobody sees all Germans as shouting Nazi's. Don't worry, people know Germany is one of the best places in the world to live and if somebody is trying to use the Nazi's to insult you, it's just because you guys have been pretty cool since WW2. If you want to be stereotyped in more accurate ways, you need to give the idiots more material.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:56 AM Edited by am30, 30 April 2014 - 10:59 AM.

Nobody sees all Germans as shouting Nazi's. Don't worry, people know Germany is one of the best places in the world to live and if somebody is trying to use the Nazi's to insult you, it's just because you guys have been pretty cool since WW2. If you want to be stereotyped in more accurate ways, you need to give the idiots more material.

You can makes jokes about towels on sunbeds.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:02 AM

Or speedos hidden under beer bellies.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:06 AM

Everything from Germany rocks. People included.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:11 AM

Everything from Germany rocks. People included.

Except its involvement in the EU.

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:43 AM Edited by Preusse, 30 April 2014 - 11:45 AM.

I think there are enough stereotypes, but the Nazi stuff seems to never get old and is the most popular, particularly amongst English people I think. Most of us got used to it. Our history is much more than '33-'45 and there's barely existing militarism, nacism etc. in modern Germany. Right and conservative parties are less a deal here than in other European countries like yours, France, Austria, Switzerland, Britain or Hungary.

And I don't have your grandmother's bycicle.

Yeah towels on sunbeds is even true. My own mother asked me once to go the beach or pool in the morning to do it when we were in Egypt or Spain, and I did it.

What exactly do you mean by its involvement in the EU? Too much dominance?

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:54 AM

I think there are enough stereotypes, but the Nazi stuff seems to never get old and is the most popular, particularly amongst English people I think. Most of us got used to it. Our history is much more than '33-'45 and there's barely existing militarism, nacism etc. in modern Germany. Right and conservative parties are less a deal here than in other EU countries like yours, France, Austria, Switzerland, Britain or Hungary.

And I don't have your grandmother's bycicle.

Yeah towels on sunbeds is even true. My own mother asked me once to go the beach or pool in the morning to do it when we were in Egypt or Spain, and I did it.

What exactly do you mean by its involvement in the EU? Too much dominance?

Well WW2 was a big deal, it's only logical that it's going to resonate for a long time after it happened. Millions of people who experienced it are still alive. Wait a couple of generations and it will get better. As for right wing and conservative parties being less important in Germany, must I remind you that the CDU is in power? And yes, too much EU dominance and too much pressure on other countries to conform to the EU. But I can forgive that because I believe it's done with the right intentions, I just don't think it's the smart thing to do.

fryday
  • fryday

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:05 PM

As a german, you will always be f*cking nazi scum for the rest of the (online-)world...

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:20 PM

The CDU is not really conservative anymore. It's slipping more and more to the left, today it's a central party, not deserving the name CDU (the C stands for Christian) anymore imo. A real conservative party is the CSU, unfortunately it's only existing in Bavaria. The far-right and most known Neonazi party NPD not even gets 2% of the votes at parlaments election (2013).

A new conservative party (AfD) is on the rise here. It's getting fans and voters mostly with its anti-Euro program. They are allied with others of its kind, like the British UKIP (or something like that). We'll see if they will (hopefully) make it to the European parliament at May elections and to the German parliament or if they will be pushed down by our media. They already try.

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

My personal favorite

Deine Mama fickt für busgeld und geht trotzdem zu fuß ,   which means you mother f*cks for bus money and still walks.

Cheap "Your mother" jokes with a mix of "motherf*cker" and other insults is sometimes the only way to shut them up...
I met some Kids that answered with Jokes about jews...

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

OP's name is "Welsh". Thus he is probably European and connects to other silly Euros. Not sure what's wprse- Frenchies or Mexicans. Either way the language is fracking annoying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users