Quantcast

» «
Photo

RESTLESS MC - recruiting & bike meets (Xbox / free aim)

183 replies to this topic
BL4CK7H0RN3
  • BL4CK7H0RN3

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:41 AM

I hardly see this crew in game that much due to being in a different community, but the fact you guys are still up with what I would assume is the same cast is.... very impressive.

Thanks dude. We have always valued quality over quantity, we might not have hundreds of members who can fill sessions at will but 90% of the membership has known each other for at least 2 years and are good friends. That is infinitely more valuable than having numbers and a reputation to us.

Aether
  • Aether

± Primordial Sky God ±

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:16 PM

i am strictly in free aim. I just don't encounter MCs too often. Same with mafias.

BL4CK7H0RN3
  • BL4CK7H0RN3

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:02 PM

i am strictly in free aim. I just don't encounter MCs too often. Same with mafias.

With all the hydras around it makes sense not to ever travel on motorcycles in public sessions. We usually keep to private sessions to avoid this, so you can understand why MC's aren't exactly prevalent at the moment. Not sure if you're crewed up or not but look us up if you're looking for some guys to join up with. My GT is Restless BT. Peace.

Nugsy
  • Nugsy

President of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 weeks ago

Damn we take too long bumping this thread... We're still daily and still accepting new requests.

OP updated with a newer video :

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users