Quantcast

» «
Photo

RESTLESS MC - recruiting & bike meets (Xbox / free aim)

82 replies to this topic
2muchtime
  • 2muchtime

President of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by 2muchtime, 3 weeks ago.

Anyone interested in joining Restless MC is encouraged to put their names up here, we welcome people from all walks of life so please don't be afraid! Our member base is small because we value loyal, respectful members who aren't just looking for a patch, but are committed to their brothers in any and all situations.

Please post your XBL gamertags here and our President (GT is Nugsyboy) or myself, the Vice-President (GT is BL4CK7H0RN3 - that's with a zero, not an 'O') will reach out to you.

Bump time - err... yeah, what hesaid.

VITAL H3KTIK
  • VITAL H3KTIK

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Sounds cool. Gt: VITAL H3KTIK

TheAnonymousPro
  • TheAnonymousPro

Anonymous

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I've been looking so long for a real MC to roll with , and this seems like it. I'm 18 and I have a mic. My GT is TheAnonymousPro 

2muchtime
  • 2muchtime

President of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by 2muchtime, 3 weeks ago.

2muchtime
  • 2muchtime

President of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 weeks ago

I've been looking so long for a real MC to roll with , and this seems like it. I'm 18 and I have a mic. My GT is TheAnonymousPro 

Cheers chaps. I'll send out a message to you both on XBL later.

aTk Pirate
  • aTk Pirate

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by aTk Pirate, 3 weeks ago.

You guys on the xbox one or 360?

Cheers chaps. I'll send out a message to you both on XBL late

2muchtime
  • 2muchtime

President of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 weeks ago

We're sticking with the 360 for a while yet.

BL4CK7H0RN3
  • BL4CK7H0RN3

Vice-President of Restless MC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

We're sticking with the 360 for a while yet.

Only a few club members have an Xbox One, though the crew will move across when we are able.

LoH Will I Am
  • LoH Will I Am

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Sup 2much! Y'all still on the 360?

2muchtime
  • 2muchtime

President of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 weeks ago

Sup 2much! Y'all still on the 360?

Good God! a blast from the past. Yep still here on 360.

LoH Will I Am
  • LoH Will I Am

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Lol yeah took a break from gaming... On the xb1 not but still got my 360

BL4CK7H0RN3
  • BL4CK7H0RN3

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Think you're cut out for the MC lifestyle? Want to play with a club that will always have your back? Looking for varied gameplay and mature, chilled out guys?

TheAnonymousPro
  • TheAnonymousPro

Anonymous

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I was told i'd be getting a message and never received one.

GT: TheAnonymousPro

zimzorz
  • zimzorz

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hello. I am interested in a few more things about your MC. If you could get in touch with me, that would be great.

Here is some information about me as well:

I have been playing GTA off and on since it first came out as well as online. My character isnt a very high level (54 I think) as I mostly just drove around with real life friends before they got bored and went somewhere else. I do have a microphone as I believe it does add to the amount of fun you can have in this game. I do not like or wish drama. I play the game to get away from real world troubles. I don't like dealing with them in a game. I am respectful of other players and their play styles. Everyone has the right to enjoy their play time. It is also important in a crew as you do need to be a team player to accomplish missions and what not. I am in my 30s as well.

Thank you for your time.

My XBL is lordzimzorz

2muchtime
  • 2muchtime

President of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 weeks ago

I got you in a party with us the other night. You had no mic. I still have your message. As I said, once you get a working mic, we'll try again.

Hello. I am interested in a few more things about your MC. If you could get in touch with me, that would be great.

I have been playing GTA off and on since it first came out as well as online. My character isnt a very high level (54 I think) as I mostly just drove around with real life friends before they got bored and went somewhere else. I do have a microphone as I believe it does add to the amount of fun you can have in this game. I do not like or wish drama. I play the game to get away from real world troubles. I don't like dealing with them in a game. I am respectful of other players and their play styles. Everyone has the right to enjoy their play time. It is also important in a crew as you do need to be a team player to accomplish missions and what not. I am in my 30s as well.

Thank you for your time.

My XBL is lordzimzorz

I will be in touch on XBL. My Gt's Nugsyboy. Thanks.

zimzorz
  • zimzorz

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

I got you in a party with us the other night. You had no mic. I still have your message. As I said, once you get a working mic, we'll try again.

Thank you for your time.

My XBL is lordzimzorz

I will be in touch on XBL. My Gt's Nugsyboy. Thanks.

Ill add you. Now that I think about it, I cant remember if there is a space between lord and zimzorz or not haha. I am going off of what my hotmail was set up as. :) Thank you for getting back to me.

zroth05
  • zroth05

New

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Interested in your crew, looks pretty awrsome! Gt: xxxliv3x3vilxxx

Towerofpain
  • Towerofpain

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

im really intersted in joining your crew xbox one :) my GT= Towerofpain22 hope to hear from u soon

BL4CK7H0RN3
  • BL4CK7H0RN3

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

To make it clear to all newly interested parties, Restless MC is not currently on Xbox One. We are staying on the 360 until the crew can transfer across. This means that you will need to still play your 360 if you wish to Prospect.

For the time being, you are welcome to join Restless MC Support which is based on both the 360 and the Xbox One. If, when Restless MC moves across to Xbox One, you are still interested in prospecting then you are welcome to try. You can find the Support Crew recruitment thread here: http://gtaforums.com...ting-few-rules/

zimzorz
  • zimzorz

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have been playing with the people from Restless for just under a week now. Great group of people. If you are looking for a crew that loves to have fun and has a sense of humor, this is it. If you are willing to put in the hard work and time, it is definitely worth a look. And I am not saying any of this to suck up. It is all the truth

-Lord Zimzorz Prospect for Restless MC.

• Rico UK and 2muchtime like this

AJ DA ROCKSTARR
  • AJ DA ROCKSTARR

Academi PMC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Hey guys! I’m looking to join a MC Club next to my other crew Academi PMC (Private Military Contractors). I’m from The Netherlands but also half Scottish. I’m 25y and looking for some crew to hang out with off duty with APMC. Maybe even get a good business relationship going. Please hit me up or tell me who to add. XBOX ONE GT: AJ DA ROCKSTARR.

thanks peace!

Bassman315
  • Bassman315

Restless MC Founding & Life Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Hey guys! I’m looking to join a MC Club next to my other crew Academi PMC (Private Military Contractors). I’m from The Netherlands but also half Scottish. I’m 25y and looking for some crew to hang out with off duty with APMC. Maybe even get a good business relationship going. Please hit me up or tell me who to add. XBOX ONE GT: AJ DA ROCKSTARR.

thanks peace!

Thanks for your interest, but we do not allow people to be in other crews that require time away from Restless.

2muchtime
  • 2muchtime

President of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 days ago

That's a week up, so a fresh invite to those looking to join us.

This week it would be nice to meet some Brits. We're slowly getting taken over by Americans.

Not that I've anything against them, but my nights are getting later and later.

From the start we had a president on GMT -4, but now we have some that are 6hrs behind.

Anyone on GMT? 

It'd make a nice change....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users