152 replies to this topic
NuttBagg
  • NuttBagg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:36 PM

R* ruined GTA series.

R* made the GTA series.

they created it, and they killed it. There won't be new old style GTA. GTA VI will be even worse than GTA V. In worst case it will be online-only.

Whybot182
  • Whybot182

Requested Ban

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:30 PM

........... Nobody knows what :r*: are planning/have in the works other than what they have talked about at the moment http://www.destructo...14-267183.phtml just because nothing has been said about SP doesn't mean it's dead...  Why am I even wasitng my time trying to reason with people that want everything all at once? And because they can't have it all at once they just asume something is dead just because they're impatient retards, get a damn grip... You're the type of people that won't be happy when heists come out or the new DLC tomorrow you'll still find faults with it, you all make me sick....

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:38 PM

........... Nobody knows what :r*: are planning/have in the works other than what they have talked about at the moment http://www.destructo...14-267183.phtml just because nothing has been said about SP doesn't mean it's dead...  Why am I even wasitng my time trying to reason with people that want everything all at once? And because they can't have it all at once they just asume something is dead just because they're impatient retards, get a damn grip... You're the type of people that won't be happy when heists come out or the new DLC tomorrow you'll still find faults with it, you all make me sick....

Have you even read any of the posts in this thread..?

• Detective Phelps likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users