Just imagining what should we do to become a Forum leader, i am just asking in a normal way, not shouting for become the one. hoping for good answers.
How to be a Forum Leader?
Best Answer WildBrick142, 27 April 2014 - 05:01 PM
Be a good member, help out (The community by answering questions, troubleshooting, making guides and moderators by reporting spam topics or anything inappropiate) and don't start trouble with everyone. The chances are that the member will be picked someday. Go to the full post
Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:55 PM
Helping in the section you want to be the led-by. The only way I think.
Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:01 PM Best Answer
- Ciaran likes this
Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:13 PM
Not asking how you become one would be a great start.
Thats why i posted this topic here, really i dont know about it, if i PM and ask a moderator about it, he'll probably ignore or warn me.
Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:34 PM
Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:04 AM
Or offer to give Waddy a foot spa with essential oils......
- TheOtherRyan, Matty and Andreas like this
Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:03 AM
This. Constructive attitude is the only thing which gets you ahead and helping others is the most essential part of a positive attitude. I'd say, take Wildbrick for an idol.
Be a good member, help out (The community by answering questions, troubleshooting, making guides and moderators by reporting spam topics or anything inappropiate) and don't start trouble with everyone. The chances are that the member will be picked someday.
Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:46 PM Edited by TommyCJFaann, 01 May 2014 - 01:47 PM.
- Don't post unrelated stuff in a topic,which is spam.
- Don't start a verbal fight with members,this will hurt your status badly.
- Try to be the most liked member,by supporting moderators.
- Keep your silence whenever someone starts a fight with you.
- Find out the most annoying members in the forum,and report them.
- Don't try to post useless topics,and try to keep the right section.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users