Flat tyres?

105 replies to this topic
iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

Bp is my first mod I do apart from insurance because I hate skidding on rims, unless I slam my car by shooting the wheels

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:22 PM

What's a "tyre"?

public school right?

Brits are too damn easy. lol

You're... implying you "trolled" him? Really?

When did I say anything about trolling?

Yeesh... people getting so uppity over a dumb comment about a single letter.

Too. Easy.

I was asking. Whatever did you mean by brits being "too easy"?

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

What's a "tyre"?

public school right?

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil **** , innit? ima ***** fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

pnut87
  • pnut87

Not Brett Favre

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:41 PM

What's a "tyre"?

public school right?

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil **** , innit? ima ***** fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll sh*t fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

I can copy and paste a modified navy seal meme too. Try harder ;)

• I3AZZAI2 likes this

gbrown100
  • gbrown100

Ninja

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:44 PM

What's a "tyre"?

public school right?

Easy there Airstrip 1...

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:47 PM

Am i the only one who finds it funny when you shoot players tyres out when they dont have bulletproof tyres?

yes, you're the only one. you are the CHOSEN one

TTK83Ln.jpg

Johan
  • Johan

Brb

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:47 PM

You have one weird sense of humor OP, nothing funny about that at all... and I laugh at many things.

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

What's a "tyre"?

public school right?

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll sh*t fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

I can copy and paste a modified navy seal meme too. Try harder ;)

Navy seal Meme? wat in da bloddy fuk r u talking bout m8? This originated from a british talk show  

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:55 PM

What's a "tyre"?

public school right?

Easy there Airstrip 1...

I'm not English

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:05 PM

I don't laugh when shooting out someones tires, and I only do it to prevent them from catching up to me to prevent them from doing things (If you know what I mean) to me

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:09 PM

What's a "tyre"?

public school right?

Too. Easy.

I tire of these arguments...

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:16 PM

What's a "tyre"?

public school right?

Too. Easy.

I tire of these arguments...

Oh snap

GipsyDanger MK2
  • GipsyDanger MK2

GipsyDanger MK2

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:55 AM

Am i the only one who finds it funny when you shoot players tyres out when they dont have bulletproof tyres?

yes, you're the only one. you are the CHOSEN one

TTK83Ln.jpg

Obviously i'm not the only one if you actually read some of the other posts

Artruo
  • Artruo

Snitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:03 AM

I hate it when scumbags shoot out my bmx's tires

hercules1975
  • hercules1975

UK Dark Knights Crew Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:11 PM

You have one weird sense of humor OP, nothing funny about that at all... and I laugh at many things.

Would you rather someone who you are/were having a PvP battle with:

A: Shot one (or more) of you vehicle's tyres

B: Blew your vehicle up

I would rather shoot one of your tyres than blow up your P.V. and would have a little laugh doing it, knowing it will interfere with your P.V.s handling somewhat.

It maybe a little childish or perhaps immature, but more 'naughty' than 'bad'.

Blowing someone's P.V.s is deemed to be 'bad', R* gives players 'Bad Sport' points for doing this...

I can only remember someone shooting my tyre/s out once, ages ago.

I was going from the city up to where a friend was with some other players on the way to Sandy Shores.

This guy started following me, so I killed him, he killed me, then he shot a tyre or two out.

I was annoyed about this, and told him I would have preferred if he had blow it up! lol

It wasn't really a problem at the end of the day, just a minor inconvenience really :0)

JackyT
  • JackyT

Trouble Maker

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:20 PM

Who cares.....LET'S PLAY GTA!!!!

Nah. Got bored and tired of all those people failing to justify glitching everything.

I think you mean tyred

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users