Problems with Social Club on iFruit

4 replies to this topic
AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

Is anyone else having problems with iFruit of late?  I haven't been able to sign in for over a week now.  I can however log into social club on my PC with the same username and password.  On iFruit i get a message saying wrong username or password.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:12 PM

Working fine for me.... I would uninstall and reinstall the app.... Might want to clear the saved data for the app as well then try signing back in.

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:44 AM

Yeah tried that.  Today i noticed that my iphone needs a new software update, so later i'll see if that is the problem.

KenniCrazy
  • KenniCrazy

Run Up or Get Done Up

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

It's been happening all the time since it first came out. Are you on iPhone or Andriod? Andriod is the one with the most problems with the app.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:50 PM

It's been happening all the time since it first came out. Are you on iPhone or Andriod? Andriod is the one with the most problems with the app.

Yeah tried that.  Today i noticed that my iphone needs a new software update, so later i'll see if that is the problem.

He answered your question before you even asked.  :p 

Anyways, I can't help you since my version of Android is apparently not compatible with iFruit.  :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users