Photo

One more problem with 0ACA

3 replies to this topic
gokuta
  • gokuta

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:33 AM Edited by gokuta, 27 April 2014 - 02:59 AM.

{$CLEO}
thread 'ddd'
wait 2000
0ACA: show_text_box "Custom text"
wait 2000
0A93: end_custom_thread
Tryin' it on SA:MP, not working... any solutions? That's just a simple text box, hopefully not a sinful thing to do on SA:MP :D waiting for your response...

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:04 PM

CLEO on SA:MP is not and has never been supported by the developers of CLEO or SA:MP. So it is pretty sinful, actually :p

gokuta
  • gokuta

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:57 PM Edited by gokuta, 27 April 2014 - 03:58 PM.

Ok, here's some extension to previous problem:

03F0: enable_text_draw 1

It enables my textdraw only for a split of second. Well yeah, I might put it to a loop to display it for a longer time, but it seems to be a quite expensive work-around... and of course, if that's the only possible use of 03F0, what does opcode

03F0: enable_text_draw 0

mean then? Seems like it has absolutely no use (or what's the use?). But I hope it does... is there any possible way to enable my textdraw permanently (or until I disable it)?

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

Ok, here's some extension to previous problem:

03F0: enable_text_draw 1

It enables my textdraw only for a split of second. Well yeah, I might put it to a loop to display it for a longer time, but it seems to be a quite expensive work-around... and of course, if that's the only possible use of 03F0, what does opcode

03F0: enable_text_draw 0

mean then? Seems like it has absolutely no use (or what's the use?). But I hope it does... is there any possible way to enable my textdraw permanently (or until I disable it)?

The OpcodeDB explains the parameter: http://gtag.gtagamin...se/opcode/03F0/

However, if other scripts are running the same opcode, "enabling forever" won't work, and you will instead have to loop it with the 'once' parameter and re-draw your text lines, sprites and rectangles each time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users