» «

Hosting Auditions for people to join my funny moment crew READ MORE

4 replies to this topic
  • imTankOGTv

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:21 AM

Alright guys, So i'm here to tell you all. That I'm looking for FUNNY but SERIOUS people that will like to join my funny moment crew. And i said serious because, i'm looking for these people to be comitted into doing these funny moment videos. Well anyways if you think you are that type of person send me a message in xbox and i'll invite you to the lobby. Alright well cya soon. 

Gamertag: imTankOG

• oldbag69

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:02 AM

What exactly is your definition of funny? I may find dead baby jokes to be hysterical but that's not the case for everyone. I suppose my question is what kind of humor are you seeking
  • AllDay808HI likes this

• beanzinapot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:10 AM

But it won't be funny if you're trying to be funny. The funniest moments are when they are unexpected. If you go and try to do something funny in the game, 9 times out of 10, it will be stupid and boring
  • oldbag69 likes this

• slyolddog

You did not break me.

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:52 AM

I agree, just find a bunch of people that you like being around, and let the magic happen. I've met like four guys off this forum and whenever we're together we have a blast. But it's not always the way - sometimes I have to dump 2-3 hours of footage because it's just boring/uninteresting

• MOOKIE049

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:40 AM

im in gt is mookie049

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users