• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic
tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Tails Prower

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

I actually did that race at the weekend but it took an age to do and for my sins there was no huge RP
payout/cash at the end of it.

Why do people bother with such titles, I avoid them now, I'm fortunate that I've not encountered the
deathmatch mentioned.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

Even races. People like this need to be IP banned.. Came across this using quick job.

Across the Alamo on motorcycles? Jesus f*cking Christ..

ANIcPOT.jpg

"And don't cheat at the begin"

What?

Arazern
  • Arazern

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:21 PM

It's bad enough if you're a naive player and you think "Sweet, a melee fight!" and get stuck in, meanwhile the sneaky bastard host has sprung up on the roof to rinse you out.

The worst thing about this setup is that as long as the guy with gun is fast enough, YOU CAN'T f*ckING LEAVE.

You can't access the pause screen while the "WASTED" screen shows, and there are a couple of seconds in which you can't move as you flash into the game, meaning that you literally have to dashboard or switch the console off to leave the game.

Pathetic doesn't even cover it. Needs either patching or a Banhammer spree.

Try holding Down on the dpad to bring up character selection and go into singleplayer, fastest way to escape.

or... up (to bring phone) x and square to exit mission

PatrickGTA5
  • PatrickGTA5

Kush King

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

Lol I got an invite to that from one of my friends. 
I deleted him without playing it.. and now I'm glad.

your monkey picture makes me lol everytime.

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

I played this last night to see what it was about and immediately realized what nonsense it was especially since the guy hosting it had obviously played many times before, he was the first person to the weapons and never let anyone out of the pen, shooting them to death.  Luckily I was able to crow-bar his ass to death a few times while he was picking the other players off and somehow I picked up a pistol, not sure if he dropped it or what, but huge mistake for him.  At this point the other players left but despite him having a machine gun,  I was able to level the playing field with the pistol and basically spawn-camped his ass with auto-aim and tap up for a head shot, over and over and over until he raged quit.  I received no money, no RP, nothing.  Horsesh*t.

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:18 PM

WARNING: 'cool story bro' alert!

I followed someone to a new session but they were doing a job so I opted to be a viewer, upon joining I saw someone standing in a closed off area all made of shipping crates firing a mini-gun down inbetween a line of crates where the other play....er...victims were respawning.

Whilst I was viewing this degenerate going through thousands of mini-gun rounds the 'remote viewing' glitch kicked in. I was behind him a few feet up in the air and after firing the sniper rifle at him a few times (which doesn't kill other players) it enabled me to fire an RPG at him.

So I did, and he went boom :D

He managed to get 213 kills during his run. R* really needs to police those kill-farming maps, erase them and take away creator privilages from the twats that make them. Oddly in the voting screen afterwards one of the victims actually thumbed up!

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

if a job gets reported that ps3 should no longer be able to use the creator anymore.

i dont play any creator content because 95% of it is some troll screwing over stupid randoms.

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:49 PM

I've tried it it's fun  :devil:

Winning001
  • Winning001

They stole my iFruit full of power ballads

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:09 PM

How are people that gullible for that crap?

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

Even races. People like this need to be IP banned.. Came across this using quick job.

Across the Alamo on motorcycles? Jesus f*cking Christ..

ANIcPOT.jpg

In fairness, although it has a stupid title and sh*tty description that looks like it could be an amusing trials run on a Sanchez.

It's not. It's fun for the first minute, then it's just pure sh*t.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:51 PM

The DM map I consistently get sent to is $1,000,000 +RP " Runk Up" . That race above me is a prime example of crack babies using the creator.

Realz
  • Realz

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:53 PM

Lmao believe it or not you do gain a lot of RP in that game each kill is 250rp + 150-200 kills = you do the math...... anyways idc i played the game a couple of times and  ranked up from 180-215 in just 1 week playing that game mode, but that's because i always got to the guns first.

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:01 PM

I got that yesterday lol. 

PerfectBlade
  • PerfectBlade

.________.

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:11 PM Edited by Perfect Blade xD, 08 May 2014 - 03:14 PM.

im actually in one right now..it's funny how soooooo much dead bodyes are here..i can eat them all  :lol:

Lc gta
  • Lc gta

Mr. Excitement

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:15 PM

I've heard about this death match from a victim over my headset and I've avoided it.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:22 PM

If you join one of these missions with a title like that, you deserve to get raped. Props to the 12 year old kids who trolled the glitchers and cheaters.

• jacka likes this

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:22 PM

I don't know what's more sad.  The fact more, and more of these garbage maps are showing up, or that they are always filled when joining via quick job.  That many idiots really falling for an obvious trap?

NoSignal666
  • NoSignal666

Can you hear me?

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:49 PM

Just report the map maker and it will be removed

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

I got dumped into one a couple of weeks back via the quick play menu. Everyone should avoid those deathmatches as you will end up getting ripped to pieces by some w4nker who knows how to get to all the weapons first.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:57 PM

I avoid races/Dms with this kind of mentality at all costs. If your childish self can't put an ounce of effort into the description or one that's even relevant to the creation, it's automatically disqualified and labeled as "garbage" to me.

Granted a good description doesn't necessarily mean the job is good, but it's at least a start and that I can appreciate it (entice the audience to play).

49ssd
  • 49ssd

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:53 PM

It's bad enough if you're a naive player and you think "Sweet, a melee fight!" and get stuck in, meanwhile the sneaky bastard host has sprung up on the roof to rinse you out.

The worst thing about this setup is that as long as the guy with gun is fast enough, YOU CAN'T f*ckING LEAVE.

You can't access the pause screen while the "WASTED" screen shows, and there are a couple of seconds in which you can't move as you flash into the game, meaning that you literally have to dashboard or switch the console off to leave the game.

Pathetic doesn't even cover it. Needs either patching or a Banhammer spree.

I couldn't leave, report the job, or even do an 'avoid player' on the asshole who hosted this sh*t and was winning. 

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Creative mind at work

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:26 PM Edited by BlackAce23, 09 August 2014 - 11:26 PM.

Everytime i join one of these i get kicked. Hosts are a bunch of pusses.

Shake 'N Bake
  • Shake 'N Bake

AlexSniperBullet exterminator.

• BUSTED!
  • Vatican-City

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:27 PM

Don't revive dead thread. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users