How to make a menu in c#?

4 replies to this topic
Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:27 PM

I want To Make a mod Like Julio NIB's Mod menu which displays all his mods?? plz Help!

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:26 PM Edited by LordOfTheBongs, 26 April 2014 - 06:28 PM.

he probably uses PerFrameDraw event... hook it then u use the graphiceventsargs object to access methods to draw on screen.. u acces the Graphics property and this object has methods to draw images, rectangles or text... all can be used as creatively as u like to come up with menus

then id imagine u hook a keydown and u have to sync the actions of the keydown with what ur drawing onscreen... make sense?

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

There's a namespace in Scripthook.NET called GTA.Forms, I rarely see anyone using it. I hate in game menus, but if that's what you wish, it may very well be you're best bet.

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

Scripters ... roll out !

• Members
  • India

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:23 AM

There's a namespace in Scripthook.NET called GTA.Forms, I rarely see anyone using it. I hate in game menus, but if that's what you wish, it may very well be you're best bet.

we'll can u give me a code for it?

julionib
  • julionib

Coder

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:26 AM

first of all you need to know how to make a custom text appear on screen, the section "Drawing with the PerFrameDrawing event" of this tutorial may help you:

http://gtaxscripting...-on-screen.html

then you need to create a array or list where you will store the mods names and identifiers (GUID)

i must say that for someone that is beginning is a very hard task develop this structure, i only made this after releasing various mods and saw that for each mod i need a different hotkey, so, i decide to make a "mod" to handle my mods.

in your case i would start try to make a simple menu on screen using the perFrameDrawing event like that tutorial section shows, after understanding that i would proceed to something more "advanced"

also this GTA.Forms seems cool pedro2555, i will try this thx for the tip :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users