Photo

Surviving Jack

No replies to this topic
Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:40 PM Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0, 26 April 2014 - 03:54 PM.

I'm not sure if there was already a topic for this show, but it deserves attention so it doesn't get canceled prematurely.

It's instantly become one of my new favorite live action comedy shows, and it's from Fox surprisingly.

The plot revolves around Frankie, a teenager growing up in the 90's without internet or cell phones. The characters nail almost every sitcom character cliche in the book, from the no-nonsense dad, the promiscuous daughter, the awkward son and his dysfunctional best friends. All of that may sound generic but if you watch the show you'll see it's the complete opposite.

There isn't much vulgarity or raunchy-ness since it is technically a family show, but it's been awhile since a family friendly comedy from Fox has been genuinley funny. The only show that comes to mind is Malcom in the Middle, and that ended 8 years ago. :blink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zM-jeb_wHM

I highly reccommend checking this show out, atleast watch the pilot. IMO this show deserves to stick around for a few years.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users