Quantcast

» «
Photo

Oracle.. difference between the two models?

34 replies to this topic
LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

Born to Reign.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

everyone had one in black lol

Haha, probably because it looks badass in Black. Especially Matte Black. :)

0_0.jpg

The Byzantine Empire
  • The Byzantine Empire

Wolqolqoqoqk

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

I like the old generation one.
I have XS and it is metallic black :)

JLGTA<3
  • JLGTA<3

Player Hater

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 25 September 2016 - 01:57 PM

The New oracle is better in top speed and race confirmed by Broughy (youtuber)

derek0514
  • derek0514

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:07 PM Edited by derek0514, 08 October 2016 - 02:17 PM.

In PS3 the older baller one of best cars viewing hookers. In PS 4 I noticed this no longer available but first person w them view good.

The baller is a money car I stock filling up money garages as these bring 9000 per game day or 18000 per cycle selling one every 48 min or so. Beyond that baller had no value to me as its performance slower than say an Oracle.

Sadly, I have not been able to find the gang cars at the junkyard near the S Shambles st garage which could sell for around 13k or 26k per cycle stocking up that garage like I could in PS3. Furthermore the sell prices somewhat reduced in PS4 leaving this project in shambles.

Nevertheless the Baller a good car to collect and a keeper one modded is good one for collection. My typical strategy for garages is the keeper cars on one side and the money cars (to be sold) on the other especially garage near LSC. With the biker update all my bikes moved to my clubhouse in PB except one at my stilt house as bikes good vehicle for narrow winding streets in hills.

elfoam
  • elfoam

High Roller

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 October 2016 - 03:54 PM

In PS3 the older baller one of best cars viewing hookers. In PS 4 I noticed this no longer available but first person w them view good.

The baller is a money car I stock filling up money garages as these bring 9000 per game day or 18000 per cycle selling one every 48 min or so. Beyond that baller had no value to me as its performance slower than say an Oracle.

Sadly, I have not been able to find the gang cars at the junkyard near the S Shambles st garage which could sell for around 13k or 26k per cycle stocking up that garage like I could in PS3. Furthermore the sell prices somewhat reduced in PS4 leaving this project in shambles.

Nevertheless the Baller a good car to collect and a keeper one modded is good one for collection. My typical strategy for garages is the keeper cars on one side and the money cars (to be sold) on the other especially garage near LSC. With the biker update all my bikes moved to my clubhouse in PB except one at my stilt house as bikes good vehicle for narrow winding streets in hills.

Your post has nothing to do with the Oracle lol. But on ps4 you want to collect modded sandkings not gang cars or Ballers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users